剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
这事的选择权并不在你手里
That's not your choice to make.
-我是你妈妈 -不
- I'm your mother. - No.
我总是问自己 为什么我不能让我妈妈骄傲
I always asked myself, why couldn't I make my mom proud?
是你让我产生这种感觉
And you let me feel that way.
你从没有这样的权利
You never had that right.
米琪...
Micki...
好了 姑娘们 听好了
All right, ladies, listen up.
你们昨晚经历的一切...
What you went through last night was...
在这个和平年代 那事态已经算相当紧张了
...was fairly intense for a non-wartime setting.
但今天的比赛 咱们就...
But today's game, let's just...
咱们就好好享受一下乐趣吧
let's just have fun.
鲍比教练绝不会说这话的
Coach Bobby would never say that.
是啊 鲍比教练应该做的 就是忽略掉
Right. What Coach Bobby would do is neglect the fact
他本该好好看管你们的事实
that he was supposed to be watching you all.
我会担任你们的新任主教练
Say hello to your new head coach.
-什么 -没错
- What?! - Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my God!
多谢大家的支持
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
好了 好了 好了 咱们开始热身吧
All right, all right, all right. Let's get warmed up.
昨晚的事...
Lat night was
从来没有人对我这么好过
the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
烟花吗 那没什么的
The fireworks? Oh, it was, uh, it was nothing.
我听说大家都喜欢这么做
I hear people like to do that.
你想跟我一起去舞会吗
Want to go to the dance?
以朋友的身份
As friends.
我听说也有很多人会这么做
I hear a lot of people do that, too.
膝盖抬高点
Keep your knees up!
再高点 加把劲
Higher! Let's go!
加油 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
你需要我过去吗
Hey, do you need me there?
-我现在就可以去找你 -不用
- I'll come to you right now. - No.
我只是想...离开这个地方
I just... want to leave this place,
很明显 这里甚至不是我的故乡
which apparently isn't even my hometown.
天哪 这真是一场噩梦
God, this is a nightmare.
我...无法想象
I-I can't... imagine.
米琪 如果你...
Micki, uh, I-if you...
别说了
Stop.
你不必赶过来
You don't need to come.
你就...
Just...
请你别把这事告诉别人
please don't tell anybody.
我还没准备好接受现实
I'm not ready for this to be real yet.
没问题
Of course.
好的
Yeah. Uh...
-谢了 沃克 -嗯 注意安全
- Thanks, Walker. - Yeah. Be safe.
你也是
You, too.
特雷弗
Trevor.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好
Morning.
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
你保护了我的孩子们...
You know, what you did for my kids...
那已经超出了你分内该做的事
...that was beyond decent.
那需要胆识
That took guts.
我应该谢你才对
I should be thanking you.
你救了我们所有人
For saving all of our lives.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
但是...
But...
你的所作所为
what you did,
你站出来反抗了那家伙...
standing up to that man...
那需要勇气
that took bravery.
我倒不觉得
Didn't feel like it.
我本来有机会开枪的 但我没把握住
I had the shot, but I couldn't take it.
这正是我所说的勇敢
That is exactly the bravery I'm speaking of.
孩子...
Son...
如果你开了枪
had you taken that shot,
你绝对想不到你的人生将被如何改变
you have no idea how it would have changed your life.
作为一个曾经动过手的人 我...
As someone who's had to do it before, I...
我不想让任何人体会那滋味
I don't wish it on anyone.
尤其是一个还有着大好人生的年轻人
Especially not a young man with his whole life ahead of him.
我应该...下去了
I-I should head... head down there.
-我得当个负责的送水员 -嗯
- Don't want to slack on my water boy duties. - Yeah.
等等 特雷弗
Wait, hold on, Trevor.
我还有话要说
I'm not done.
我还得跟你聊聊"你对我女儿到底有什么意图"
I owe you a "What are your intentions with my daughter" chat.
提醒我 下次聊
Remind me. Next time.
-下次聊 -嗯
- Next time. - Yeah.
你好啊 阳光小美男
Good morning, sunshine.
你看起来比我还糟
You look worse than I do.
这说明了很多问题
Well, that is saying a lot.
我一直在想 回去之后 会有什么在等着我们
Kept thinking about what we got waiting for us back home.
别提醒我这事
Don't remind me.
你把车停哪儿了
Where'd you park the car?
就停在一条街上 和其他车一起
On a street with other cars.
是啊 那真是缩小了范围呢
Yeah, that narrows it down.
在那边
Here we go.
什么情况
What the hell?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表