剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
她在回家路上了
She's on her way back.
你有什么发现了吗
But did you find anything?
我什么都找到了
Uh, I... found everything.
你听好
Get this. So, uh,
你妈不是乔伊骗的唯一一个人
your mom is not the only person that Joy scammed.
肯定还得有十好几个
There have to be ten, 15 other people here.
她把一切都留了下来
And-and she keeps it all to herself,
像是某种纪念品
like it's some sort of trophy.
不不不 像是某种
Uh, or-- No, no, no. Uh, like it's some sort of, like...
我们现在没时间等你想出说法了
Okay, we do not have time for you to get to the point.
行吗 确保没留痕迹
Okay? Just make sure the place is intact
然后尽快跑路
and leave as fast as you can.
我觉得我们最好
Okay, well, I-I feel like we should keep
保存一些证据
some of the evidence.
然后让它变成非法证据吗 不行
And make it inadmissible in court? No!
现在我们有证据了
Now that we have confirmation,
或许能让梅赛德斯匿名报♥警♥
maybe we can get Mercedes to call an anonymous tip.
行
Okay, well...
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
行行行 你给我赶紧
Fine, you can have a day, just get the hell
- 滚出来 - 好
out of there now! Yeah, all right.
你今早没等我就走了
You left without me this morning.
- 一切都还好吧 - 没事
Is everything okay? Yeah, yeah.
我就是得在早晨的广播之前
No, I just needed to, uh, adjust some things
调整一些设备 怎么了
before morning announcements. What's wrong?
一切都 很奇怪
Everything is just... It's weird.
而且我觉得贝尔生我的气
And I feel like Bel is mad at me
因为我不太想聊
'cause I didn't really want to talk about
农场上发生的事情
what happened at the ranch.
或许她只是想知道
Yeah, or maybe she's just wondering
你为什么不告诉她这件事
why you didn't tell her about that
或者其他事情
or, like, anything else.
说真的 你们上一次
I mean, seriously, when was the last time
好好聊是什么时候了
you two talked about anything real?
喂
Whoa.
我们一直都有在好好聊啊
Anything real? That's all we do.
没有吧
I mean, not really.
在特雷弗出现之后 你几乎就等于是消失了
I mean, you-you basically disappeared after Trevor.
就好像 你和贝尔做朋友 只是因为你在
Like you were only friends with Bel because you were waiting
等其他人出现
for someone else to show up.
当这个人出现 你就不再等了
And whenever he did, you didn't have to wait anymore.
事实是 你确实跑了
In fact, y-you actually ran off.
- 事情没那么简单 - 我知道
It's not that simple. Yeah, I-I know it wasn't.
但是你不觉得她父母的事情
But don't you think it's a little weird
她在告诉你之前
that she told me about her parents
先告诉了我 这很奇怪吗
before she even told you?
因为你没陪在她身边 斯特拉
Because you weren't there for her, Stella,
一直没有
and you haven't been.
现在出了些事情
So, now something happens,
你却希望一切恢复正常吗
and you expect everything to go back to normal?
出了些事情 听着
Something? Look.
我知道现在所有人都把你当英雄
I get that everyone is treating you like a hero,
但你有点吹得太过了吧
but you're laying it on a little thick, don't you think?
因为说实话 斯特拉 我恨这现实 行吗
Yeah, because honestly, Stella, I hate the reality, all right?
妈死了
Mom is dead.
爸丢下我们一年
Dad left us for, like, a year.
你男朋友拿枪指着我们
Your boyfriend held a freakin' gun to us, all right?
有人 有家人死在我眼前
People and family died right in front of my eyes.
我没办法忘记这一切
I can't get that out of my head.
现在我听到大的声响就会崩溃 斯特拉
And now I fall apart whenever I hear a loud noise, Stella.
这才是我
That's who I am.
好吗 谢谢你
All right? No, thank you.
别人觉得我是个混♥蛋♥ 也比可怜我要好
It's better people think I'm a jerk than feel sorry for me.
问你一件事
Quick question.
这是不是意味着
Does that light mean that we aired
我们把整件事播出给全校了
this whole thing to the entire school?
我想你可能没有你表现出来的那么好
I guess things weren't as okay as you said they were.
对
Yep.
差太多了
Understatement of the century.
别太夸张了
Hey, don't be overdramatic.
我觉得
I think...
让大家看到真实的你
it's important that we see you
才比较重要
the way you really are.
说不好 我就是
Yeah, I don't know. I just...
我想我只是想成为
I guess I just wanted to be the guy
大家所想的那个样子
people thought they were seeing.
我懂你
I see you.
好了
JOY: Okay.
现在大家可以开始分享了
This meeting is open for sharing.
- 有人愿意说说吗 - 我愿意
Anybody? I-I-I... I'd like to share.
可以吗
Yeah? Uh...
- 我是科德尔 - 科德尔 你好
I'm-I'm Cordell. OTHERS: Hi, Cordell.
大家好
Hi. Uh...
我算是 算是个瘾君子
I have been, uh, I have been told I'm an addict.
我上瘾的是
Uh, my addiction is...
违反规则
breaking the rules.
就 对于保证过的事情
You know, pushing the limits of-of...
一而再再而三地打破底线
of what I promised.
只有当我发现这对其他人的影响时
It's only when I saw what that could do to people
我才意识到 自己需要改变
that I realized that I-I need to change.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
我不能再破坏规则了
I-I can't keep breaking the rules.
同理
And, by the same token,
我也不能让其他人做相同的事情
I-I can't let someone else do the same.
这里某个人
Someone here
利用了一些成员
has taken advantage of a few members
想要获得解脱的心理
who are just trying to get past their struggles.
我找到了其中几个人
Um, I was able to track down a few of them.
我是比尔 戒毒互助会的
Bill. Debtors Anonymous.
比尔 我想你走错了
Oh, Bill, I think you're in the wrong meeting.
- 这里是戒毒互助会 - 我没走错
This is NA. I don't think so.
有人告诉我这里可以分享
I was told this was the right meeting to share
关于我被一个装成我儿子的人骗了的互助会
that I was scammed by someone who pretended to be my son.
我是爱丽丝 酒精上瘾
Alice. Alcoholic.
被自称我前男友的人骗了
Scammed by someone who said they were an ex.
我是凯西 是个赌徒
Casey. Gambler. Uh...
被装成我妈的人骗了
Scammed by a woman who pretended to be my mom.
好 我知道这是怎么回事了
Okay, uh, uh, I see what's happening,
但是打断这次互助会
but it's really inappropriate to interrupt
- 真的不太合适 - 我是梅赛德斯
this meeting. Mercedes.
是个瘾君子
Drug addict.
乔伊·卡德维尔骗了我
Joy Caldwell fooled me
让我以为我找到了自己女儿
into thinking I had found my daughter.
好吧
Oh, okay, well,
显然大家都
clearly we've all been through a lot
经历了很多
in our lives.
我也是 你们知道的
And I have, too. You know that.
你们知道我的故事
You know my story.
这对我来说从来都不是为了钱 就是
This was never about the money for me. It was...
我想给你们一点希望
I just wanted to give you all some-some hope.
- 仅此而已 - 不是的
That's what this was about. No, it wasn't.
你被捕了 乔伊·卡德维尔
You're under arrest, Joy Caldwell,
罪名是严重的身份盗窃
for aggravated identity theft,
电汇欺诈 此外 你就是个人♥渣♥
wire fraud and being a plain scumbag.
走吧
Let's go.
我真的很好奇
Hey. I'm honestly curious.
你有没有后悔过
Did you have any remorse about the fact
自己骗的是那些处于人生最低谷的人
you took advantage of people in need at their lowest?
他们也是有血有肉的人类
They're humans with feelings and emotions.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表