剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
瞧瞧 她可是火力全开了
Take a look at this woman. She's made of fire.
燃烧殆尽吧 杜克
Out in a blaze, right, Duke?
咱们走 撑住
We're moving. Come on. We're moving.
有我在呢 好了 咱们上车
I got you. All right, come on. Get in.
听着 听着
Listen to me. Listen to me.
你不必勉强自己
You don't have to do this.
好吗 我们可以投降 然后给你找个医生
Okay? We wave a white flag. We get you a medic.
不 我们能逃出去
No. Okay, we get out of this.
告诉克林特 我们总会再跳最后一支舞的
Tell Clint we'll always have one last dance.
别动
Freeze!
趴在地上 杜克
Get on the ground, Duke.
最后一支舞
One last dance.
"我们总会再跳最后一支舞的"
"We'll always have one last dance."
"我们总会再跳最后一支舞的"
"We'll always have one last dance."
等等 停一下
Wait. Stop, stop.
我知道钱在哪了
I know where the money is.
杜克
Duke?
自动点唱机 在安农齐亚塔酒吧
In the jukebox... a-at the bar at Annunziata's.
克莉斯朵为什么要把钱放在那 听起来很奇怪啊
Why would Crystal put it in there? That's a weird place, if you ask me.
在克莉斯朵离开之前 她跟我说
Before Crystal left, she told me,
"告诉克林特 我们总会再跳最后一支舞的"
"Tell Clint we will always have one last dance."
他们在那一起唱过那首歌♥
That was their karaoke song.
没错 她知道她命不久矣 她是在给我线索
Yeah, she knew she was dying. She was tipping me off.
我们不需要抢银行了
We don't need to rob a bank.
那酒吧今天不开门 咱们行动吧
The bar's closed today, let's go.
棒啊
Hell yeah!
一起喝几杯啊 算我头上
Let's get some shots, baby, on me.
当然 我指拿到钱以后
After we collect, of course.
把枪放地上
Guns on the ground.
踢到一边
Now kick 'em to the side.
现在趴在地上
Now get on the ground.
趴在地上 慢慢地
Get on the ground, nice and easy-like.
头贴在地上
Pretty hair on the concrete.
从50开始倒数
Start counting down from 50.
如果我听到其他声音 别怪我开枪
If I hear anything else, I'm-a start shooting.
-50 -50
- Fifty. - Fifty.
-49 -49
- Forty-nine. - Forty-nine.
Forty-eight.
Forty-seven.
你可真棒啊
It's incredible.
Forty-six.
你就忍♥不住是吧 你就非得说出来
It's like you can't help yourself. You just have to talk,
即便在你没必要说话的时候
even when you don't have to talk.
我太兴奋了 好吗
I got excited, okay?
-他们可是劫匪啊 -听着
- They're literally robbers. - Listen,
我以为这是个出路 我没想到...
I thought we had an out. I didn't think...
你会被劫吗
You'd get robbed?
-被那些劫匪抢劫 -我知道
- By the robbers? - I know!
好的一面是
On the plus side,
至少我们知道去哪逮捕他们了
at least we know where to go to make the arrest.
当你过去时 她就可以毙了你了
So when you get there, she can shoot you.
我不喜欢这笑容
Oh, I don't like that smile.
你知道吗
You know what?
奥古斯特说过
August said it:
如果他再也见不到杜克 那就太快了
If he never sees Duke again, it'll be too soon.
所以
So...
我们就满足这孩子的愿望吧
...let's give my boy what he wants.
♪一切会有所不同♪
♪Things would be different♪
♪你难道不知道吗♪
♪Don't you know♪
♪好运与我们同在♪
♪We've got luck on our side?♪
我真希望你没有跟着我
I was really hoping you wouldn't follow me.
我没办法不管
I never could stay away.
♪一切会有所不同♪
♪Things would be different...♪
来吧 泰拉·琼安
Come on, Twyla Jean.
这首歌♥还没唱完
We still got a couple seconds left in this song.
♪为了你和我♪
♪For you and I♪
♪为了你和我 为了你和我♪
♪For you and I, for you and I♪
♪为了你和我♪
♪For you and I♪
好吧
Right.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
你已经抢了我三十万了
You already robbed me 300 large.
你也干不出什么更坏的事了
Not much worse you can do.
我真的以为会只有你和我
I really thought it'd be you and me,
分摊贾克森的那份钱
splitting Jaxon's share.
现在还不算太迟
It's not too late.
不 杜克 已经太迟了
Nah, Duke, it is.
我无法摆脱这种感觉 我总觉得...
Can't shake the feeling that there's just...
你的眼神里 有些我无法触及的东西
something behind those eyes that's never quite gonna let me in.
歌♥放完了 我该走了
I think that's my cue.
不 泰拉·琼安女士 该轮到我上场了
No, Ms. Twyla Jean, it's mine.
举起手来 泰拉
Hands up, Twyla.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
♪我讨厌这种感觉♪
♪I hate the taste♪
♪但我坚持相信♪
♪But I carry on believing♪
♪我讨厌这种感觉♪
♪Yeah, I hate the taste♪
♪但我愿意再来一遍♪
♪But I do it again♪
♪我讨厌这种感觉 但我坚持相信♪
♪I hate the taste, but I carry on believing♪
♪我讨厌这种感觉♪
♪Yeah, I hate the taste♪
♪但我愿意再来一遍♪
♪But I do it all again♪
♪我想与你同行 我想与你同行♪
♪I want to ride with you, I want to ride with you♪
♪我想与你同行♪
♪I want to ride with you♪
♪你为何不带我走♪
♪Why won't you take me there?♪
我们常说什么 泰拉
What do we always say, Twyla?
♪我想与你同行♪
♪I want to ride with you...♪
要玩大点 对吗
Go big, right?
♪你为何不带我走♪
♪Why won't you take me there?♪
有枪
Gun!
把她带走 把她带走
All right, get her out of here. Get her out of here.
科德 科德 科德
Cordi? Cordi. Cordi!
科德
Cordi!
科德 科德
Cordi. Cordi.
没事了 她走了
It's-It's okay. She's gone.
你安全了 他们都安全了
You're safe. They're all safe.
结束了
It's over.
杜克死了
Duke is dead.
沃克
Walker.
你还觉得我有嫌疑吗
So, you, uh, still think I'm crooked?
我觉得你很清白
I think you're clean.
-就这件事来说 -"就这件事来说"
- On this. - "On this." Mm.
总是有个附注
Always an asterisk.
你带我们找到了钱
Well, you brought us to the money.
消灭了牛仔王团伙
Wrapped up the Rodeo Kings.
从旁观者的角度来说
I'd say, from the cheap seats in the stands:
迟做总比不做好 牛仔
Better late than never, cowboy.
就这样吗
So that's it?
如果我要铐住你 我就不会朝你开枪了
Well, I wouldn't have shot you if I was gonna cuff you.
她成功偷走你的心和钱了吗
Managed to steal your heart and your cash?
都怪那裙子
Hell of a dress.
听着
Listen.
那时候
Back then...
我应该听你的
I should've listened to you.
有人死了
People died,
而你早就想到这种情况了
and you were way ahead of it.
-你 -不 停下 别
- Y-You... - Oh, no, stop. Don't.
那些都不怪你
None of that is on you.
那些都怪克林特
That's on Clint.
永远别忘了
Don't ever forget that.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
随你怎么说格雷夫斯 但她总是在调查老案子
Say what you will about Graves, she just kept turning it.
现在有两个人入狱了
Now two people are in jail.
是啊 要归功于她
Yeah, got to give her that.
-怎么 你在调查什么东西吗 -我们俩都在
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表