剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
D 听着 这是
D, look, this is...
这是我的问题 我会解决的
this is on me, and I'm gonna fix it.
好吗 我们走
Okay? Let's go.
你要怎么解决 爸
How you gonna do that, Dad?
你能回溯时间
You gonna... you gonna go back in time
阻止我被逮捕吗
and stop me from being arrested?
这家伙把我从车里拉出来
This man pulled me out of the car
把我按倒在车上
and slammed me onto the hood.
斯特拉跟我在一起
Stella was with me.
我知道 沃克接走了她
I know. Walker picked her up.
她没事
She's-she's okay.
我被抓走 关起来了
Yeah. And I got taken away and locked up,
因为我是黑人骑警的儿子
all because I'm the son of a Black Ranger.
- D - 你知道什么让这一切更糟了吗
D... You-you know what makes this worse?
我以为我是安全的
Is that I thought I was safe.
我以为这种事情不会发生在我身上
I thought stuff like this wasn't gonna happen to me
因为我爸是警♥察♥
because of who my dad is.
是我太傻
Joke's on me.
你很生气
You're angry.
你有权生气
You have every right to be angry.
好吗 但是
Okay? But...
咱们
let's just...
咱们回家 我们可以聊聊 好吗
let's go home. We can talk about it, okay?
没什么好聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
你惹到了某个警♥察♥
You pissed off some cop,
然后我付出了代价
and I paid the price.
没什么好说的
End of discussion.
嗨
Hey.
我和你拉里叔叔聊过了
I-I talked to your Uncle Larry.
DJ会没事的
DJ's gonna be all right.
他很坚强
He-He's a tough kid.
他本不应该如此
He shouldn't have to be.
我知道
I know.
你有想过回去吗
Have you thought about going back?
回去当骑警
To the Rangers?
斯特拉 如果这是为了DJ发生的事
Stel, if-if this is about what happened to DJ...
你回来之后
After you came back,
我只想要你在这里
all I wanted was for you to be here.
不仅仅只是在家 而是心也在 你懂吗
Not just home but present, you know?
为了我 为了奥吉
For me, for Augie.
但是连姆叔叔被枪击 还有霍伊特
But then Uncle Liam got shot and-and Hoyt...
重点是
The point is,
你在这里
you showed up.
你在我们身边
You were there for us. And...
在DJ被捕之后我打给你 我知道你会来
when I called you after DJ got arrested, I knew you'd come.
一年前的我就说不准了
I wouldn't have been able to say that a year ago.
即便我很喜欢现在这样
And even though I love knowing
知道你在我需要你的时候 你总会接电♥话♥
that you will always pick up the phone when I need you,
但我意识到骑警也需要你 爸
I realize the Rangers need you, too, Dad.
斯特拉
Stel,
宝贝
baby girl, uh...
骑警
The Rangers are...
可以没有我
fine without me.
爸 这就是你的一部分
It's a part of who you are, Dad.
今天发生的这一切
After what happened today,
我不可以自私
I can't be selfish.
这个城市 这个世界
This-this city, this world,
需要好人
it needs good people.
而且
And...
你需要去做你最擅长的事
...you need to be able to do what you do best.
所以拜托你 去做吧
So, do it. Please.
你知道吗 斯特拉
You know, Stel,
你妈妈会
your mom would-would be, um...
很为你感到骄傲的
...so proud of you.
但是
But...
这你是哪里来的
how did you get this?
不同于家长的一般观念
Contrary to parental belief,
我的眼睛没有黏在手♥机♥上
my eyes aren't glued to my phone.
退休的骑警不会把枪带扣
Retired Rangers don't keep their gun belt buckle
放在口袋里的 爸
in their pocket, Dad.
骑警才会
Lifers do.
斯特拉
Stel,
谢谢你的支持
thank you for your support,
但是就算我打算回去当骑警
but even if I were to consider going back to the Rangers,
我们也得得到
we'd still have to get the sign-off
- 你弟弟的同意 听着 - 我同意 爸
from your brother first. Look... AUGUST: Yes. Yes, Dad.
就是别再逼我抛光了
Just don't make me sand anymore.
不 说真的
No, seriously though,
我们 我们支持你
we, uh... we got your back.
好了
Okay.
所以如果你要回去
So, if you're going back...
我觉得我有证据或许可以帮到DJ
I think I might have something that could help DJ.
那个警♥察♥吓到我了
The cops kind of scared me,
所以我没有立刻说出来
so I didn't say anything right away.
但
But...
你真的应该看看这个
you really need to see this.
下车
CAMPBELL: Get out of the car.
我♥干♥什么了
DJ: What did I do?
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?!
你 符合描述
You match the description
很像刚才在这里发生的
of a robbery suspect
- 一起劫案的嫌犯 - 我没抢劫
in the area. I didn't rob anybody, man.
- 这是什么 - 你知道这不是我的
CAMPBELL: What's this? You know that's not mine.
你被捕了
CAMPBELL: You are under arrest
持有非法物质
for possession of an illegal substance.
连姆
Liam?
我注意到詹姆斯警长
I noticed that Captain James
提交了他在坎贝尔案上发现的证据
submitted his findings on the Campbell case.
你还没有提起控告
You haven't brought charges yet.
需要我来负责吗
Did you want me to take care of that?
我在处理了
I'm handling it.
好
Okay.
你有打算起诉他吗
Do you even plan on charging him?
- 你说什么 - 坎贝尔
Excuse me? Campbell.
你有计划正式起诉他吗
Do you plan on formally charging him?
你♥他♥妈♥这是什么意思
Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?
你的行为已经远超过检方的自♥由♥裁量范围了
This goes way further than prosecutorial discretion.
提交虚假报告 腐♥败♥
Filing false reports, corruption.
我们有太多罪名可以起诉他了
I mean, we have a list of things that we can charge him with.
但是你还是把坎贝尔放出去了
But you're keeping Campbell on the street.
为什么
Why?
我已经为你工作够久 知道你什么时候在撒谎了 长官
I've worked for you long enough to know when you are lying, sir.
听我的 连姆
Take my advice, Liam.
不要插手这件事
You need to stay far away from this.
我做不到
I can't.
坎贝尔威胁了我的朋友
Campbell threatened one of my friends.
他把这件事私仇化了
He made it personal.
所以你要是不起诉他
So either charge him
我就要打给州检察长了
or I'm calling the state attorney general.
这是你的选择 格兰特
It's your choice, Grant.
好 我要两个人在后面出口
All right, I want two at the rear exit,
两个在停车场
two in the parking lot.
拉米雷兹 你跟着我
Ramirez, you're with me.
记住 他下班了
Now, remember, he's off duty,
但他还是个警♥察♥ 所以小心一点
but he's still a cop, so stay on your toes.
你们需要后援吗
WALKER: You need more backup?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我知道这不是
I know this isn't exactly, uh...
标准程序 就这样出现
protocol, just, uh... just showing up like this.
我花了很长时间思考
I've-I've had time to do a lot of thinking,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表