剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
像你一样
Like you.
第二次机会
A second chance?
你觉得我得到了第二次机会是吗
You think I got a second cha--
无论我在哪 我都是你父亲
It's not like I stopped being your father.
听着 我现在回来了 好吗
Look, I'm here now. Okay?
我在努力修复了 而且是真的"修理"
I'm trying to fix things, literally.
任何你和你的朋友们对这房♥子做的破坏
Whatever you and your friends did to this house...
这里已经不再是我们的家了
It's not even our home anymore,
难道我还要像对待博物馆一样对待它吗
but I'm supposed to treat it like it's a museum?
它是一个家 它可以是一个家
It is a home. It could be a home.
还有 听着 我知道毛琳试着为我们腾出一些空间
And listen, I know Mawline tried to create a space for us,
但是这
but this...
这是我们的
This is ours.
你拿什么证明这是我们的
What makes it ours, huh?
你...你做过周日的晚饭吗
Are you... are you cooking the Sunday supper?
整天开着烤炉 在厨房♥里唱着歌♥
Oven on all day, singing in the kitchen?
你有把必读书籍放在我的床上
Are you leaving books on my bed that are important to read,
然后空出时间来和我讨论书中内容吗
and then making time with me to talk about them?
你有教奥古斯特弹吉他吗
Are you teaching August the guitar?
你有带我们去农场协助接生小牛吗
Are you taking us to the ranch to help birth a calf?
还是你就走了
Or are you just gone?
一如既往
Like always?
光回来是不够的
Being back isn't enough.
回来并不能让这一切变得正常
Being back doesn't make it normal.
你不应该得到第二次机会
You shouldn't get a second chance
因为你第一次的时候就没有在我们身边
because you weren't here the first time around.
我真希望当时利亚姆叔叔取得了我们的监护权
I wish Uncle Liam had gotten custody of us when he tried.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
斯黛拉
Stella!
我想你找到她了
I take it you found her.
你这是干什么
What the hell was that for?
你想抢走我的孩子
You tried to take my damn kids!
你无权这么做
You had no right!
他们的妈妈去世了
Their mother is dead
而且他们整整三个月都没有联♥系♥上你
and they don't hear from you for three months at the end?
我这知道这很艰难 每个人都很难
And I know it was rough. It was rough for everybody.
但是你 你就失联了
But you, you went dark.
这是做父亲的失职
That is negligence.
情况还可能更糟
Or-or worse.
爸爸妈妈同意了...
Mom and Dad agreed...
爸爸妈妈同意了是吧
Oh, Mom and Dad agreed?
怎么回事 利亚姆
What the hell, Liam?
所有人都同意了这事吗
Is everyone in on this?
他们是我的孩子
These are my kids!
我不想让他们成为孤儿 你想吗
Well, I didn't want them to be orphans! Did you?
我不是想抢走他们
I would never take them.
我是想保护他们 让他们和家人在一起
I wanted to protect them, for them to be with family.
因为我们是他们仅剩的全部了
Because we are all that they've got.
告诉我你不想那样
Tell me that you wouldn't want that.
即使是现在 你也不在这里
Because even now, i mean, you're not here.
-他们需要你 -胡说 我在这里
- They need you. - Come on. I'm here.
利亚姆 我在这里
Liam, I am here!
你在捕风捉影
You are chasing ghosts.
我难道无权弄清楚我妻子的死因吗
I don't have a right to be thorough about my damn wife?
有些事情说不通
Some things don't add up.
她...她是一个目标吗
Was-was she a target?
那个扑克筹码是...
Was the poker chip a-a...
是某人的标志吗
I don't know, a calling card?
-或者 -什么样的答案
- Or-or... - What answer--
什么样的答案才能让你满意
what answer could possibly satisfy you?
她已经死了这事永远不会有什么道理
It's never gonna make any kind of sense that she is gone.
那个该死的扑克筹码
The damn poker chip is--
不会复活你的妻子
is not gonna bring back your wife.
你听懂了吗
You hear me?
你会失去一切 失去所有人
You will lose everything, all of them,
如果你继续执迷不悟 捕风捉影的话
if you don't stop searching for something that's not there.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
-你知道你叔叔和我... -这是妈妈给的
- You know, your uncle and I... - It's from Mom.
她本来想在父亲节的时候给你的
She was gonna give that to you on Father's Day.
她 留了几个筹码
She, uh, kept a few of the chips
这样她就可以给别人看了
so she could show people.
你知道吗 我现在有很多事需要处理
You know, I'm turned around about a lot of things right now.
-而且 -我知道
- And, uh... - I know.
我们一步一步来
We'll figure this out.
你做饭了吗
Did you cook?
没错
Yep.
我妈妈的青椒鸡肉食谱
My mom's chicken chile verde.
我知道我除了单兵口粮没给你做过别的
I know I've never cooked you anything more than MREs...
别误会我
Mm, don't get me wrong,
你做的墨西哥胡椒芝士酱棒极了
you did wonders with that jalapeño cheese sauce.
那天我做补给任务的时候约你出去
I knew what I was doing the day I asked you
可不是随便说说的
to be my date on the supply run.
特雷 今天早上
Hey, Trey? This morning
我忘了说 你能来我有多高兴
I skipped the part where I said how happy I am that you're here.
这让我感到很害怕
And that it scares the crap out of me.
在某种程度上 也许我需要感到害怕
In a way that I probably need to be scared.
好吧
Okay.
我现在有这份新工作
I have this new job,
而且我想好好干下去
and I want to get it right.
我们两个 我以前没有过这种经历
You and me? I never had that before.
我也想好好处下去
And I want to get that right, too.
我也一样
Same.
所以我们都不知道我们在干什么
So we don't know what we're doing yet.
-不知道 -谁管呢
- No. - Who cares?
又不是我们都要向谁报告
It's not like we're reporting to someone.
我不会再入伍了
I'm not gonna re-up.
我以为你一心为事业呢
I thought you were career.
我也以为
Me, too.
因为我爸以前是这样
Because my dad was.
然而现在我想探寻我将来想要什么
And now I'm trying to figure out what I want next.
如果我说你激励了我 会很油腻吗
Is it cheesy to say that you inspired me?
就像墨西哥胡椒芝士酱那么油腻
That's jalapeño cheese sauce cheesy.
是吗 这也太油腻了
Oh, yeah. That's real cheesy.
早上好啊
Morning.
你弟弟醒了吗
Hey, is your brother awake?
醒了好几个小时了
Hours ago.
在做学校的什么东西
Working on some school thing.
斯黛拉 你看见我的杯子了吗
Stella, have you seen my mug anywhere?
♪牵着我的手♪
♪Took my hand♪
♪一支破碎的箭♪
♪A broken arrow♪
♪划过不完美的线♪
♪In a broken line♪
亲爱的 你看见我的
杯子了吗
别这么叫我
♪我已记不起你完美的脸♪
♪I can't recall your perfect face♪
我应该问你想住哪里的
♪冰封湖面上的一只蝴蝶♪
♪A butterfly on a frozen lake♪
♪一颗垂枝树♪
♪A weeping tree♪
♪还有一只孤单的鸟♪
♪And a lonely loon♪
♪一个想见你的♪
♪A fool who wants to see♪
我好想妈妈
♪傻子♪
♪You soon♪
我也是
♪你让我伤心又颓废♪
♪Oh, you got me sad and wasted♪
♪我不知道我的心是否能承受♪
♪I don't know if my heart can take it♪
♪于是我轻而易举地锁上心门♪
♪It seemed too easy to use my door♪
♪而你却依旧无处不在♪
♪So you came in through my walls...♪
我一看到它就想起你不在
It just kept reminding me that you were gone.
所以有一天我把它收起来了
One day I just put it away.
你知道吗
You know what?
我有个想法
I got an idea.
好
All right.
你选一个
You choose.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表