剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你周一可能会丢掉工作的
You could lose your job on Monday.
这种事情我经历过很多次了 米琪
I almost always could lose my job, Micki.
-算是乐趣之一 -是啊
- It's part of the fun. - Yes.
跟你搭档可真有趣
So fun being partners with the guy
毕竟你每小时要花掉局里两百美元的律师费
who's costing the department 200 an hour in legal fees.
是啊 我本来以为这家伙会选择和解
Yeah, I don't know why I thought the guy would settle.
顺便提一句
Hey, by the way,
关于那天我处理事情的方式
the way I handled it that day,
你说我应该改改
you said I should evolve,
我知道你说得没错
and I know you're not wrong.
但他确实冲我吐口水了
But he did spit in my face.
然后你就猛砸了他的头 好几次...
And you slammed him repeatedly...
嗯 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
其实吧 大概率我会没事
Thing is, it probably won't matter.
你我心里都清楚
I mean, you and I both know it,
法官会更倾向于保护巡警
judges tend to protect the white hat.
我并不是说这很理想 或者这是对的
I'm not saying it's ideal, okay, or even right,
但规矩不是我们定的
but we don't make the rules.
这个系统就这样
It's just the way the system works.
你确实可以说自己是正当防卫
It fits the old "I felt threatened, my actions were justified" narrative.
但这并不代表这就合理
But it still doesn't make it okay.
关于我们的工作 我们有很多需要接受的东西
There's a lot about our jobs we have to accept,
但并不是每件事都讨人喜欢
and we might not like all of it.
是不是 丹妮丝
Ain't that right, Denise?
你能跟我解释一下
Will you please explain to me
你对那头丑野猪的情结吗
your thing with that hideous boar?
她确实很丑
I agree she's hideous.
但她是艾米丽在这里最喜欢的物件
But she was Emily's favorite thing about this place.
生日快乐
六年前
凡是够清醒 能帮忙的 下一轮酒我请
And the next round's on me to whoever's sober enough to help.
下一轮酒应该由老板请客才对
Next round is always on the house.
说实话吧 老板需要一点帮助
Well, the house needs a little help, to be honest.
好吧 这是什么
Okay. What is this?
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, babe!
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该拿它怎么办
What am I supposed to do with it?
首先 不该叫"它"
First of all, it's not an it.
她很明显是个姑娘
She's clearly a girl.
是啊 不如叫她...
Yeah, I'm thinking, um,
丹妮丝
Denise.
小鹿丹妮丝
Denise the deer.
这是头野猪
It's a boar.
事物不一定非得是好的 才能是好的
Well, not all things have to be good for them to be good.
你疯了 我爱你
You're crazy. I love you.
你已经回来和你父母住了好几周了
You've been back and living with your parents for weeks now.
你能不能改改地址
Can you please change your address?
我可不想要你的卫浴优♥惠♥券
I really don't want your Bed and Bath coupons.
我要
I do.
那个是不是...
Oh, is that...
我妻子的人寿保险支票 没错
My wife's life insurance check. Yeah.
我不知道这个夹在里面了
Didn't realize that was in there.
到周日就一年了 所以...
Sunday marks a year, so...
-我很遗憾 沃克 -不 没事的 没事
- I'm so sorry, Walker. - No, it's fine. It's fine. I'm fine.
斯黛拉和奥古怎么样了
How are Stel and Augie?
他们想通过做艾米丽"最喜欢的事"来纪念她 露营
They want to honor Emily by doing her "favorite thing," camping.
在得州的风暴季节
In storm season, in Texas.
-和你一起去 -没错
- With you. - Yeah.
但如果这对他们来说很重要 那你又能怎么办呢
But if it's important to 'em, you know, what can you do?
你想聊的话 可以聊聊
Well, you can talk about it if you want.
好吧 马上就是一周年了
Okay, uh, it's been a year,
没错 但那也不过就是一天而已
yes, but it's just a day,
普普通通的一天 跟其他日子毫无区别
a normal day, no different than any other day.
丹妮丝 你就是喜欢做全场的焦点
Well, Denise, you just had to make this about you.
得州巡警
第一季 第六集
-我还以为这事已经了结了 -是啊 卡洛斯
- I thought I was done with this. - Well, Carlos,
我们本来也这么觉得
so did we.
我们正在检查一些细节
We've been looking into the details
关于你声称你杀了艾米丽·沃克的那晚
about the night that you claim that you killed Emily Walker,
我们还有一些问题要问
and we still have some questions.
你好好合作 我们也许能让你重新被审
You help us out, we might be able to get you a new trial.
-我不想重新被审 -为什么
- I don't want a new trial. - Why not?
因为我不想再跟你或者其他任何人有关系了
Because I don't want anything to do with you or anyone else.
-我也不想再跟警♥察♥说话了 所以别回来了 -我...
- And I'm done talking with cops, so... don't come back. - I...
好吧
Okay.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得他也不喜欢你的夹克衫
I think that he didn't like your jacket either.
什么叫他也不喜欢...
Either? What...
我还觉得他害怕了
I also think that he is scared.
他怕什么 还有什么能比蹲监狱更糟
Scared of what? What's worse than life in prison?
如果他出狱了 等待他的会是什么
What's waiting for him if he leaves?
"反对 无端揣测"
"Objection. Speculation."
要是上了法庭 对方一定会这么反驳你
We take it to a judge, that's what we're gonna get.
这家伙本来就要蹲一辈子大牢了
This guy's about to spend the rest of his life in prison.
我们不该有任何问题的
We shouldn't have any questions.
这我同意 但我希望他能愿意跟我们谈谈
I agree, but I wish that the guy with the answers would talk to us.
是啊 所以我们需要内应
Yeah, well, that's why we're gonna need someone on the inside.
好了 手电筒...
All right. Flashlight...
咱们带上所有的探照灯了吗
Do we have all the headlamps?
带了
Check.
如果你不相信我的话
What is the point of doing this
那还叫我检查干什么
if you're just gonna do it yourself?
我只是想确保
Look, I'm just trying to make sure
我们不重蹈2017年的覆辙 好吗
we don't repeat that 2017 fiasco, all right?
奥古说得有道理
Augie has a point.
谁会把野餐毯当成吊床呢 对吧
Who thinks a picnic blanket is a hammock anyway, right?
妈妈 是妈妈搞错的
Mom. Mom did it.
-可不是吗 -是啊
- Oh, Mom. - Yeah.
杰莉 你好啊
Geri, hey.
我就跟你说一声 我要把酒吧卖♥♥掉了
I'm just gonna say it, I'm selling the bar.
-什么 -抱歉 我应该早点跟你说的
- What? - I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner.
什么叫你要把酒吧卖♥♥掉
What do you mean you-you're selling the bar?
是啊 这几年有很多人想买♥♥下这里
Yeah, I've had a million developers make offers over the years,
我只是觉得到时候了
and I just... I just think it's time.
其中一个买♥♥家现在正在赶过来
One is actually on his way over right now.
你干嘛突然这么急着出手
Why the sudden rush to get rid of it?
你别这样
Please don't do this.
是时候了 科德
It's time, Cordi.
才不是
Oh, no, no, no. Hell no, it's not.
你待着别动
Don't do anything.
我马上过来
I'm on my way.
侧步酒吧出了点紧急情况
Hey, uh, emergency at the Side Step.
一点都不意外呢 最后一秒来个案子
Would you look at that. A last-minute case.
没有案子 我马上就回来
There's no case. I'll be right back.
我很确定你刚刚做的事足够我们俩被抓了
I am pretty sure we could both get arrested for what you just did.
那幸好手铐在我手里
Mm, good thing I'm the one with the handcuffs.
龙虾是我爸的乐趣所在
Lobster's my dad's joy, huh?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我在分享我的乐趣
I'm sharing my joy.
-跟你妈妈分享吗 -别紧张
- With your mom? - Relax.
她看不出咱俩在床上的 你瞧瞧
Look, she can't tell we're in bed. See?
我就跟她说我们俩正在橄榄蒜餐厅买♥♥吃的
I'll just tell her we're picking up food at the Olive Garlic.
我绝不会让你在我父母面前丢脸的
I would never do anything to embarrass you in front of my parents.
好吗
Okay?
而且我也没骗他们
I also don't lie to my family.
因为我点了那家餐厅的外卖♥♥
I actually ordered from Olive Garlic.
你似乎不是来送面包棒的
Doesn't look like you brought breadsticks.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
妈
Mom?
我还以为我时刻掌握着你的动向
I thought I kept tabs on you,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表