剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你每次这个眼神
Uh, whenever you have that look in your eye,
就会做傻事
something crazy happens.
他需要清醒一下
He needs a wake-up call.
在我们连他也失去之前
Before we lose him, too.
退后 奥吉
Back up, Augie.
我的天
ABELINE: Oh, my God!
怎么回事 你们没事吧
What happened? Are you all right?
科德尔 你开车时候睡着了吗
Cordell. You fall asleep at the wheel?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
我们走 孩子们
ABELINE: Come on, kids.
妈 等一下 我
Mom, Mom, wait. I-I...
他妈的
Damn, son.
科德尔
Cordell.
科德尔
Cordell!
拜托 我们得谈谈
Come on, we need to talk.
这儿有很多其他的车 爸 这不是好迹象
A lot of extra cars here, Daddy. That's never a good sign.
是
Yeah.
这个拴马桩 已经在这里好几百年了
This hitching post, it's been standing for generations.
我爸在这上面拴马 还有我爸的爸爸
My dad hitched his horse to it. His dad.
再往上
And on.
最后被我们家人撞倒 也太遗憾了
It's a crying shame that one of our own knocked it down.
行了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
嗨
Hey.
连姆
Liam.
你什么时候来的
When did you get in?
我飞深夜航♥班♥回来的
I, uh, took the red-eye in.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
坐吧 宝贝
Have a seat, honey.
对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我们都很担心 科德尔
We're all worried, Cordell.
我们就是想帮忙
And we just want to help.
我们都是
All of us.
我们知道你有多难
We know how hard it's been,
也知道你在努力
and that you're trying.
但是你现在两头烧
But you've been burning it at both ends,
昨天那种事情
and after what happened yesterday,
不能再发生了
well, that can't happen again.
说实话 对于发生的事情
Frankly, I'm still a little fuzzy
我还是有点模糊
about what, exactly, did happen.
爸 你开车的时候睡过去了
Dad, you fell asleep behind the wheel
在外面撞了车
and crashed the truck outside.
我们都吓死了
We were both really scared.
我肯定是
WALKER: I must've, uh...
我真的抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 搭档 或许你不该这么早回来工作
Listen, partner, maybe it wasn't the best thing to rush back to work.
我们需要状况最好的你 科德尔
We need you at your best, Cordell.
行 好 我明白
Yeah, okay, uh, I get it.
你们都知道
You know, you both know how many
我手上现在有多少案子
open investigations I have going on right now.
包括艾米莉的案子吗
Does that include Emily?
什么
What?
我知道你一直在调查
I know you've been looking into
那天晚上发生的事情
what happened that night.
我们听说你一直在找关系
We heard you've been calling in favors
调查已经结案的案子
on a case that's closed.
我们这边是不能允许这种事的
My office won't stand for that.
是这么回事吗 你要停我的职吗
Is that what this is? You're taking my badge?
不是这个意思 听我说
Didn't say that. Now, listen to me.
这不仅和你的工作有关
This is about more than just the badge, all right?
是你的生活 是你的家庭
This is about your life. About this family.
是为了做正确的事情
About doing what's right.
科德尔
Cordell,
不能再这样下去了
this cannot go on.
你是对的 你说得对
Uh, you're right. You're right.
你们都是对的
You're all right. Uh...
或许我最好离开这里一会儿
Maybe it's best if I, uh, get out of here for a while.
没有人这么说过
I don't think anybody's saying that.
看看我♥干♥了什么
Look-look what I did.
我不能
I-I can't be
让你们都身陷危险
putting all of you in danger.
而且现在
And... the look
你们的表情
on all of your faces right now.
我得把脑子理理清楚
I gotta get my head screwed on straight.
重新开始
Uh, hit reset. Um...
你之前说过有外地的工作
You mentioned a job out of town.
我可以去外地帮忙
Uh, I can go where I'm needed.
- 不 我觉得 - 等等 爸 我没事
No, I don't think... Wait, no, Dad. We're fine.
- 我们需要你在这里 - 我不管
We need you here. I don't care
外地有什么工作 科德尔
what job is out of town, Cordell.
- 这是你家人 - 是
This is your family. Yeah.
我得保护他们
And I got to protect them.
现在他们和你在一起更好 妈
Right now, they're better off with you, Mama.
- 这样最好 - 拜托 爸
This is what's best. AUGUST: Dad, come on.
拜托 留在我们身边
Just-just please, just-just stay with us.
我会回来的 好吗
Hey, I'll be back, all right?
很快的 就几周 我保证
It's gonna be quick. Couple of weeks. I promise.
我保证
Promise.
我知道 我知道
* And I know, and I know
我们都会没事
* We'll be all right
我们保证
* And we give it to you
我知道 我知道 我知道
* And I know, and I know, and I know
我们都会没事
* We'll be all right
我们保证
* And we give it to you.
有道理
It makes sense.
你可以成为别人 逃离你自己的问题
You get to be somebody else, run away from your problems.
这很难
This isn't easy.
对任何人来说都是
Not for anyone.
我想你现在可以把戒指摘了
I guess you can take your wedding ring off now.
不能让任何人知道我的存在
Can't have anyone knowing about me,
你这里的生活
your life here.
所以你要扮演谁
So who you gonna be?
你的新人格是什么
What's your new persona?
单身汉
Bachelor?
鳏夫
Widower?
诺夫
Coward?
斯特拉
Stella.
抱歉 我就是
Sorry, I was just...
我这次想跟你一起去纽约
I want to go to New York with you this time.
等一下
Okay, wow.
我想过了 我爸不会让我去的
I thought it out, and my dad would never let me go.
但现在他要走不知道多久
But now he's away for God knows how long,
我一直在攒钱
and I've been saving up.
我可以帮忙 跟你还有布雷特住一起
I can pitch in, stay with you and Bret.
你答应我会带我吃正宗披萨的
And you promised me real pizza.
我可以帮忙策划婚礼
I could help plan the wedding.
我是说 你需要我帮忙准备歌♥单
I mean, you need my help with the playlist.
我就是 我真的很需要离开这里
I just-- I really need to not be here.
你下周就要开学了
You're back at school next week.
我可以休学一学期的
I can miss a semester.
拜托
Please.
斯特拉 我爱你 但是你应该在这里
Stella, I love you, but your place is here
和家人在一起
with your family.
你也是我的家人
You're family, too.
沃克先生
DOCTOR : Mr. Walker?
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
抱歉
Ah. Sorry.
我有点走神
I went away for a spell.
我知道这不是你想听到的消息
I know this isn't the news you expected,
但是我们越快继续治疗
but the sooner we move on a treatment,
我们更有可能确保
the better chance we have of making sure
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表