剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你还记得我和霍伊特是怎么照看你和奥吉的吗
Remember how Hoyt and I used to babysit you and Augie?Yeah.
熬很晚的夜建城♥堡♥
Used to stay up past bedtime building forts.
霍伊特叔叔的事情 真的很对不起
I'm so sorry. About Uncle Hoyt.
他真的很好
He was the best.
我知道他做了一些事情 让你们两地相隔
And I know he did some things that kept you apart,
但你原谅了他
but you forgave him.
不是一直都这样的
Not always.
但我真的很希望自己有原谅他
Really wish I had.
他真的非常心胸宽阔 斯特拉
His heart was so big, Stel.
我知道
I know.
你们俩对我来说一直是理想情侣
The two of you were always kind of like the dream to me.
是啊
Yeah.
算是吧
It kind of was, right?
斯特拉 听着 我知道
Um, Stel, look, I-I know that
我从来没见过你男朋友 但我懂
I never met your boyfriend, but I get it.
我真的懂
I really do.
千万不要让那个男孩
Don't just let that boy
占据你所有的精力 好吗
take up all the space in your head, okay?
尤其是别人需要你的时候
Not when other people need you.
这一切都是我造成的 为什么还会有人需要我
Why would anybody need me when I did this?
不是的
Mm-mm. Nope.
这不是你造成的 好吗
You didn't do this. Okay?
或许你爱上了他人
You let love in, maybe.
这就是你犯下的最严重的错了
That's your worst crime.
你记得我在科迪和艾米莉排练晚宴上的
Do you remember my toast at Cordi and Em's
致辞吗
rehearsal dinner?
当时所有人都感动哭了
There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
是那段时间最棒的祝词
That was the best toast of the weekend.
我不打算再跟你争这个
I'm not gonna relitigate this with you,
但是我在婚礼上发言
but my speech at the wedding was objectively
显然比你的要2.5倍更调动情绪
2.5 times more emotionally stirring.
光想想我都要哭了
I mean, I'm-- I'm weeping just thinking about it.
这是烧烤太辣了
That's the spicy barbecue doing that.
让你更男子汉一些
Puts hair on your chest.
虽然说你对抗克林特·韦斯特
Not that you need it
所展现出的勇气 似乎不太需要这个
after the guts you showed fighting Clint West.
奥斯汀的选民不会忘了这一点的
Austin electorate won't forget that.
这一出闹剧可能
That little stunt may have just put you
让你一马当先了
to the front of the race.
你真的要说地方检察官的竞选问题吗
You're really making this about the D.A. race?
斯坦 我都不知道我还想不想
Stan, I'm not even sure I want a career
- 继续做公诉人员 - 连姆
in public service anymore.Liam!
拜托
Come on, now.
你需要这次挑战
You need this challenge, huh?
听着 现在你要做的决定
Look, you're facing a decision
会影响你一辈子
that is gonna affect you forever.
我也经历过 但我选错了
I been there, and I chose wrong.
所以
And...
你不会想带着这种后悔活下去的 懂吗
you don't want to live with that regret, you know.
国防部确认了路易斯·柯克中士最后一次参与行动
CONNIE : DOD confirmed Sergeant Louis Kirk's last active service
是两年前
was two years ago.
他最近重新申请了入伍
He reapplied recently but was rejected
但是由于脑部损伤被拒绝
due to a brain injury.
好 谢了 康妮
All right. Thanks, Connie.
这样就应该不是干黑活了
Well, there goes our black ops theory.
伙计们 我真的不想这么说 但是
Guys, I really hate to say it, but
没了的枪 还有缺钱
missing rifles, money problems...Hey, hey.
路易不会就这样抛下家人的
Lou would never abandon his family like that.
除了钱 他生活其他方面都还不错
Other than money, he was doing great.
现在想想 他
Come to think of it, he was...
他体重下去不少
he was losing weight.
这是抑郁的症状
That's a symptom of depression
和慢性创伤性脑病症状吻合
consistent with CTE.
也可能只是在减肥
Also a symptom of someone trying to lose weight.
他在练肌肉力度
My man was getting shredded.
如果他是为比赛做准备呢
What if he was preparing for a fight?
比如争奖金的问题
Huh. Like a fight with prize money.
这确实能解决钱的问题
That would solve some money issues.
对 但是
JAMES: Yeah. But...
喂
Hello?
埃德 我是路易的朋友特雷
Big Ed. It's Lou's friend Trey.
听着 我有事问你
Listen, man, I got a question for you.
你知不知道今晚有没有什么
Do you know of any underground fights tonight
- 奖金比较高的地下比赛 - 对
with a big cash payout? Yeah.
- 我还真知道 - 好极了
As a matter of fact, I do.That's great.
有地址吗
You got an address?
这让我想起了高一时候篝火晚会之后
This reminded me of when, uh, we all snuck into that barn
我们溜进了那个谷仓 你记得吗
after junior year bonfire. You remember that?
我记得派对 之后就不记得了
I remember the party. Don't remember after.
也行
Fair enough.
那些酒是谁带去的
Who brings 190 proof grain alcohol?
霍伊特
Hoyt.
- 是霍伊特 - 霍伊特
Hoyt does. Hoyt.
- 曾经是霍伊特 - 对 曾经
Hoyt did, yeah.Yeah. Did, yeah.
我想知道 这是不是他想要的
I wonder if this is what he would have wanted.
我们一起吗
Us together?
我们所有人一起
All-all of us together?
我以前觉得自己知道他想要什么
I used to think I knew what he wanted.
然后我知道了那片地
Then I learned about his land.
他梦想过的那些事
All that he must have dreamt of and...
没有告诉过我
never told me.
我低估了他
I underestimated him.
我们都是
Yeah, I think we all did.
我觉得他可能觉得如果别人对他的期望
I think he felt like if-if people didn't expect
不高的话 也就不会失望了
too much from him, then he wouldn't let anybody down.
但我们都对他期待很高
You know? But we all expected the world from him
因为他给我们带来的这一切
because of all that he brought into it.
- 明朗 忠诚 - 对
You know, light, loyalty.Yeah.
这么多年 他都觉得他欠了我们家
All those years, he thought he owed my family.
但却是我让他失望了
And I'm the one who let him down.
就算你想 你也没办法
You couldn't have kept that boy from
阻止他 让他不去打架的
fighting for you if you tried.
他
He, uh...
他告诉我
He-he told me that
我是他活着的理由
I was the reason he was alive.
这是我最后和他一起的时候
Those were my last moments with him.
他这样和我表白 我拒绝了
Him saying that to me, and me saying no.
拒绝他 拒绝一切
To him. To that.
对 在艾米莉过世后
Yeah, I made a lot of, uh... I made a lot of mistakes
我犯了很多错
after Emily passed.
我想我终于意识到
And I guess I'm finally realizing that
我真正需要做的
what I needed to do was be around
是陪在我爱的人身边
the people who love me most.
也就是 顺带一提 侧步酒吧的租约上
Which, by the way, uh, we kept your name
我们留着你的名字
on the Side Step lease.
你还是算经营者的
You're still part owner,
那里总有你的一席之地
so there's always a spot there
如果你想的话
for you, if you want,with us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我得睡了 - 好
Uh, I'm gonna hit the hay.Yeah.
两个意思
Pun intended.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Good night.Night.
姑娘 没事的
Hey, girl, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你想他吧
Ah, you miss him, huh?
我懂 我也想
Yeah, I get it. I miss him, too.
抱歉我丢下了你的孩子
I'm sorry I left your boy behind.
我早该知道的
I, uh, should have known better.
我知道失去家人的感觉
I know what it's like when someone's family like that...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表