剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我们应该从哪里开始
Where do we start?
一点点来吧
One thing at a time.
其实我们现在都有点茫然
You know, we're all adrift right now.
重新打理这里 让我有目标为之奋斗
The work around here gives me purpose.
或许对你来说也可以
Maybe it can do the same for you.
我担心的不是自己 爸
It's not me I'm worried about, Daddy.
过去的这几周 孩子们经历的
These past couple weeks, what the kids have been through,
我让他们经历的
you know, what I put them through...
说不好 我就是觉得
I don't know. I just feel like I gotta
我得亲手把这事儿解决了
somehow see us to the other side of this.
你懂吗
You know?
我是威廉·沃克
This is William Walker.
要我说几句
A comment?
我要告你们骚扰
I will file charges for harassment...
- 好了 - 给我
Okay! Give...
又是问克林特·韦斯特事情的吗
Calling about Clint West?
你不需要为此费心 好好休息
You don't need to bother with that, you're resting.
妈 我能照顾好自己的
Mama, I can take care of myself.
你不行
No, you can't.
你们都不行
None of you boys can.
- 你好 沃克先生 - 杰拉尔丁
Hi, Mr. Walker.Geraldine.
霍伊特的事情 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Hoyt.
是你带出了他内心的善良美好
You brought out the very best in him.
而且
And, uh...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so damn sorry.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
不太好过
You know, it's been rough.
可以理解
Understandably. Um...
- 你也是 - 我们全都是
And-and for you...For all of us.
- 这是霍伊特的吗 - 对
Hoyt's?Yeah.
他也没给我留什么
Didn't leave much,
就这么走了
Rolling stone.
他本可以留下更多的
Meant to leave a lot more.
酒吧的杯垫 这是什么
A bar coaster? What is this?
他的遗嘱文件
His last will and testament.
霍伊特在出狱之前
Hoyt bought a plot of land over in Tanglewood
在坦格伍德买♥♥了一块地
just before he got out of jail.
我们曾经路过那里
He and I passed through that area once.
我说了一句 那里应该很适合安定下来
I mentioned it'd be a nice place to settle.
他大概是听进去了吧
I guess he listened.
所以霍伊特有块地吗
So Hoyt owns land?
本来会有的
Well, he would have.
他死之后交易就作废了
The deal fell apart after he passed.
新的所有人
New owners.
他们明天就交付
They take possession tomorrow.
抱歉 杰里 我是说 我本可以帮你的
I'm sorry, Geri. I mean, I would have helped.
现在也可以
You still can.
我得去那里
I gotta go there
收拾他的东西
and gather his personal belongings.
- 行 当然 我会去的 放心 - 谢谢你
Okay. Of course. I'm there. Whatever.Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
要不要让孩子们一起
What do you think about the kids coming?
可能给他们换换环境会好一点
It might be good to give 'em a change of scenery.
我也觉得 他们换换环境会好一点
I think it'd be a great change of scenery for them.
你确定你不介意吗
Are you sure you don't mind?
完全没关系
I would-- I would love it.
- 我们可以好好安排一下 - 对
We could make a day of it.Yeah.
- 去野餐 - 好
Picnic. Okay. Great.
我觉得霍伊特也会喜欢的
I think Hoyt would have liked that.
是
Yeah.
但去之前我还有件事要办
I just got one thing to do before we go.
好了 在这里签名
Okay, just sign right there
你就正式离职了
and your leave of absence is official.
好
Yep.
没问题
Okay.
这样就可以了吗
So, uh, so-so that's it?
现在我是平民了吗
I'm Joe Citizen now?
对
Yeah.
感觉 没什么仪式感
It seems, uh, unceremonious.
我们不想搞什么大场面
Oh, didn't want to make a lot of hoopla.
只是想尊重你的选择
We're all just trying to respect your process.
谢谢你 康妮
Thank you, Connie.
没事
Yeah.
- 我可以在这里报告掉了一顶帽子吗 - 沃克
Is this where I report a lost hat? Walker.
抱歉我一直没回你电♥话♥
Uh, I'm sorry I haven't called you back.
就是 你懂的
Uh, i-it's been... you know.
我收到了你和特雷送来的花
Got the flowers you and Trey sent.
谢谢你们 你们人真好
Thank you. That-that was very kind.
霍伊特的事情我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Hoyt.
我认识他不久
I didn't know him long, you know,
但是我感觉得到他是个好人
but I felt it, his warmth.
他给人那种神奇的感觉
He had that effect.
- 今天午餐 - 行
Lunch today. Uh...Yes.
- 我找到了一家很棒的玉米饼店可以去试试 - 米基
I found a great new taco truck for us to try.Micki...
其实我是想说 我今天去不了了
I was gonna say I actually can't make today.
杰里和孩子们在车上等我
I got Geri and the kids out in the truck.
霍伊特过世之后还有点事
And-and Hoyt's passing left some loose ends
我们得去处理 但下周好吗 我和你
we-we gotta tie up, but, uh, next week, me and you.
去吃玉米饼 好吗
Taco contest. Yeah?
没问题
Sure.
- 当然了 - 没问题
Yeah. Of course.Of course.
很好
Great.
下周见
Next week.
下周见
See you next week.
斯特拉 我知道你不会接电♥话♥的
TREVOR : Stella, I know you won't pick up,
但是我
but I...
拜托了 能不能聊一下
If-if we could just talk, please.
你能来看看我吗
Will you think about visiting me?
我知道事情很糟糕
I-I know everything is so messed up,
但要是我们可以
but if we could just...
我真的很抱歉 我真的非常非常
I'm just sorry. I'm so-- I'm so, so sor...
霍伊特叔叔从来没提过
Hey, uh, Uncle Hoyt never said anything about
秘密藏身处吧
a secret hideout, right?
我觉得更像是一个地方
No, I think it was more about a place,
一个梦想
you know, a dream.Yeah.
你是不是在这里买♥♥的雪橇来着
Hey, uh, didn't you get the sleigh around here?
就是那年圣诞节
Yeah, it-it was that Christmas
- 还有驯鹿 - 我的天
where the reindeer came and...GERI: Oh, my God.
拉得到处都是
Pooped everywhere.
- 对 - 对
Yeah. WALKER: Oh, yeah.
这我记得
Yeah, I-I do remember that.
霍伊特从马厩铲了一堆马粪
Hoyt scooped up shovelfuls of horse manure from the stables
然后甩得到处都是
and scattered it all over the place.
还说鲁道夫拉在了我们门廊上
"Rudolph pooped on our porch!"
老天 你们俩一起简直太幼稚了
Oh, my God, you two were so juvenile together.
得了吧 不止是他们
Oh, come on.It wasn't just them.
你妈也是
Your mom was way into it.
然后圣诞节那天早上
Oh, and then, on Christmas morning...
霍伊特叔叔在门口的草坪上
Uncle Hoyt was on the front lawn
坐在真正的雪橇里 打扮成圣诞老人
in a real sleigh dressed as Santa.
- 对 - 对
Yeah, yeah.Yeah, it, uh,
我花了7年才弄清楚
it took me seven years to realize that
不是所有圣诞老人都穿那种衣服的
not all Santas wear assless chaps.
那是我记忆里的
That was the, uh,
第一个圣诞老人
first Santa I remember.
听着 我不是抱怨 这些玉米饼可太棒了
Listen, I'm not complaining-- these tacos are bomb--
但是宝贝 你不是要
but, babe, weren't you supposed to, uh...
沃克得去处理一些霍伊特的身后事
Walker had to go take care of some things for Hoyt.
- 他们怎么样 - 还好
How they holding up?Okay.
考虑到发生的这一切
All things considered.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表