剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
四个月前
牛仔竞技周末
骑上去 牛仔们
-你可以的 -加油
- You got this! - Come on!
漂亮
All right!
金刚来了
King Kong up in here!
-干得漂亮 -是啊 亲爱的
- Nice job. - Yeah, baby.
很不错 克林特
I love it, Clint.
但我希望你节省点体力 到比赛当天再好好发挥
But I want you fresh and limber for game day.
你打算下半辈子都清理草场了吗 牛仔
Gonna shovel prairie pancakes the rest of your life, cowboy?
我猜 你应该已经来了好几个月了吧
Best I can tell, you've been at it months.
是啊 想上场就得先干活
Yeah, well, they make you pay your dues around here.
再说了 不是所有人都能在银行有份
Besides, not all of us can get that fancy,
体面而正当的工作
honest banking work.
确实很体面 但不见得太正当
It is fancy. Not quite honest.
我之前见过你 你应该是常客吧
Seen you around. Seems like you're a regular.
可以这么说
You could say so.
我一直想鼓起勇气来介绍自己
Been working up the courage to introduce myself.
我们平时工作日不开放
We're closed weekdays.
即便是马戏团的朋友都进不来
Even for friends of the circus.
好让我们有时间来练习自己的技巧
Gives us time to practice our tricks and charms.
-那你也骑牛喽 -可以这么说
- You ride, then? - You could say so.
说实话 我觉得他们不让我上场
I got to tell you, I think they're keeping me sidelined
是怕我羞辱了那边那个跳梁小丑
so I don't go embarrass, uh, Donkey Kong over there!
你说什么呢
What was that?
你现在就做到了
Oh, you did it now.
我是杜克
It's Duke.
如果杜克真有两下子
If Duke has got the stones,
-那咱们就看看他能不能打破你的时间记录 -不
- let's see if he can beat your time, huh? - Nah.
玩点更有意思的好了
Let's make it interesting.
我可不想让我的马鞍闻起来一股马厩味
I don't want my saddle smelling like horse stalls here.
很多人都可以骑在牛背上八秒不被甩下来
You know, a lot of people can ride a bull for eight seconds.
我觉得 你要么骑到十秒以上
I say you either go big ten
要么就滚回家
or you go home.
你觉得怎么样 迪克[混♥蛋♥]What do you say, Dick?
我叫杜克
It's Duke.
希望你能数到11秒
Hope you can count to 11.
友情提示一下
Oh, uh, friendly tip?
牛朝后仰的时候
Some riders like to squeeze their legs
很多骑手会选择夹紧双腿 但我一直在观察
right as the hooves come off the ground, but I've been watching.
这头梵天刚断过肋骨
This Brahma's got a fresh cracked rib.
你得改掉这个习惯
You're gonna have to fight the habit
把重心换到别的地方
and center of gravity some other way.
谢谢 请问怎么称呼
Thank you, Miss, uh...?
泰拉 泰拉·琼安
Twyla. Twyla Jean.
如今
泰拉·琼安
你好 泰拉
杜克·卡皮普 你刚出狱吗 刚到杰洛旅馆 快点过来
你快点 爸爸 咱们就这一个洗手间
Come on, Dad, it's our only bathroom.
今天我还有比赛
And it's game day.
马上就好 斯黛拉
Just a sec, Stell!
得州巡警
第一季 第五集
爸
Dad?
你要走了吗
You're just leaving?
詹姆斯给我打电♥话♥了 凯尔市那边有人越狱了
Uh, James called. Prison break over in Kyle.
现在还没抓到人 希望能在当地抓到他
Now we're stuck manhunting. Hoping to catch this guy local.
你也知道我有多爱睡局里订的破旅馆 所以...
You know how much I love bunking up at whatever crap motel they assign, so...
-等等 你要出城吗 -我也不想
- Wait. You're leaving town? - Trying to avoid it.
今天不行
That would be a no for today, then.
今天 没错 今天有比赛
Today. Right, today. Game day.
中午开始对吧 我会到场的
Noon kickoff? I'll be there.
是啊 除非他出城了
Yeah, unless he leaves town.
斯黛拉 帮我个忙 奥古斯特被禁足了
Stell, do me a favor. August is grounded.
所以你踢完比赛后得回来看着他
So I need you go to come back after the game and watch him.
看着我 不行 我不能被禁足
Watch me? And no, I-I can't be grounded.
鲁比和我得去赛场拍照
Ruby and I are on assignment at the game.
她等会儿就来接我
She's picking me up soon.
你都翻出这个手♥机♥了 还想跟我讨价还价
You want to push me, after this?
这手♥机♥被收起来是有原因的
It was boxed up for a reason.
现在到底是什么情况
Um, what is going on here?
你怎么不问他
Why don't you ask him?
没什么
Nothing.
但奥古斯特就是不能出门
August is just not to leave.
现在我得走了 咱们比赛见 好吗
But now, I got to go. I'll see you at the game, okay?
今天是比赛日 你兴奋吗 教练
Big game day. You amped, coach?
可兴奋了
Hyped!
天哪 你有没有哪天早上起床 觉得特别神清气爽
Man, you ever just wake up on the right side of the bed?
我今天四点就起来重看比赛视频了
I got up at 4:00 to review game film.
同步了平板上的战术
Synced up the playbook on the iPad.
我甚至还去慢跑了一会儿 然后去拿了干净的钉鞋
I even got in a breezy run before grabbing fresh cleats.
这年头教练都要穿钉鞋了吗
So coaches wear cleats now?
时刻准备着嘛
Always got to be ready.
你告诉沃克我找到这份新工作了吗
You tell Walker about my new gig?
还没有 但我相信他很快就会叨叨的
Uh, no, but I'm sure he'll have a hot take soon enough.
你可以让他冲我来
You tell him he can take it up
我可是新任的运动医学部主管
with the new director of sports medicine.
你是怎么说服学校 有这么一个职位的
How did you convince Sacred Heart that was a thing?
跟迷倒你的方法一样
Same way I charmed you, I guess.
所以你就是出现在那 赖着不走吗
Oh, so you just showed up and wouldn't leave?
我过去都是从直升机上跳下来缝合枪伤
Listen, I used to hop out of helos and suture hot lead.
助理足球教练跟我之前身处的氛围不太一样
Assistant soccer coach just didn't carry the vibe I'm used to,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
嗯 你可能会想
Yeah, you might want to, um,
收收你那翘起的尾巴 主管先生
ice that chip on your shoulder, Mr. Director.
其实吧 我今天早上还干了一件事
Actually, uh, I did one more thing this morning.
我查了一下去拉斯维加斯的航♥班♥
I looked into Vegas flights.
-好吧 -我就是
- Okay. - I was just...
我知道你和你妈妈关系不太好
you know, I mean, I-I know you and your mom aren't great.
但或许你可以帮我打发一下我妈
But maybe we get my mom off my back
咱们一起飞去见见她怎么样
and talk about a trip to see her?
她一直在问我生活中的细节
She's been asking about the particulars.
听起来很严肃啊
That sounds serious.
没有
It's not.
她就是觉得我平常不跟她分享我生活里的细节
She just thinks that I don't give her the particulars of my life,
但其实并非如此
which is a false narrative.
不 是让我见你妈妈那部分
No, the, um, m-meet the mother part.
我知道会有很大负担
Yeah, I-I knew this would be loaded.
那你为什么在我正要出门时提起这件事
Then why would you bring it up when I was about to walk out the door?
这件事有好的时候提吗
Would there have ever been a good time to bring it up?
你正在跟阿德里安娜·拉米雷斯医生的女儿讲话
You're talking to Dr. Adriana Ramirez's daughter.
等我找到好时机 我再叫你提
I'll let you know when I find one.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, that...
我的反应很过分
was a really bad reaction,
而且今天对你来说很重要
and this is a big day for you.
我们能不能晚点再谈这件事
Can we please talk about this later?
没问题
Yeah.
没人看到
No eyes on this.
尽量缩小圈子 诚实地撒谎
Keep the circle small, and the lies honest.
拉米雷斯 你来得正好 进来吧
Ramirez. Perfect. In here, please.
-警监 -这位是...
- Captain? - This is...
特莎·格雷夫斯 联调局圣安东尼奥办公室
Tessa Graves, FBI San Antonio office.
幸会啊
A pleasure.
据我所知 你是守规矩的那个搭档
From what I hear, you're the good partner.
你没被勒令去参加公共安♥全♥部♥的惩戒听证会
The one without the DPS disciplinary hearing coming up.
米琪 你听说过目视王座行动吗
Micki, are you familiar with Operation: Watch the Throne?
我知道 那是沃克的卧底行动
Yeah, it's Walker's undercover op.
我粗略了解过一两次
I brushed past it once or twice.
那个他莫名其妙用了十个月才完成的行动
The operation that somehow took him ten months to complete.
在92个牛仔中 沃克的任务是认出
Out of a 92-person traveling rodeo, Walker was tasked to identify
有谁接触过牛仔王抢劫团伙
who was connected to the Rodeo Kings robbery crew.
他指认出了四个人
He ID'd four individuals.
克林特·韦斯特 团伙的门面
We got Clint West, show horse.
克林特·韦斯特
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表