剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
伙计们 这就是顺子
OSWALD: And that, my friends, is what they call a straight.
再来一把
Again.
我进去了
GERI : Here I go.
好了 大盲注还是选
All right! Big blind? Option?
杰拉尔丁
Geraldine,
杰拉尔丁
Geraldine!
你肯定是带钱来了
Oh, you must be here with my money.
- 奥斯瓦尔德 - 拿把椅子来
Oswald. Pull up a chair.
玩一局
Play a hand.
我们有生意要谈
We got business to discuss.
我不是来玩儿的
I'm not here to play.
我是来还钱的 这样 侧步酒吧的贷款
I'm here for a buyout. This makes us square
就还清了
on The Side Step loan.
你打断我们游戏了 宝贝
You're holding up table play, babe.
你面对着两万五还挺清闲
You're being awfully casual with $25K in front of you.
因为你不卖♥♥酒吧
That's 'cause you ain't sellin' the bar.
尤其是不卖♥♥给那个骑警
Especially not to the Ranger.
现在 不如你把钱
Now, why don't you go ahead
从桌上拿走
and get that money off of my table,
不然就进我们局里了
or it's gonna go into the pot.
帮她换筹码
Hey. Deal her in.
一千块 她有钱
Thousand bucks. She can cover it.
杰里
WALKER: Geri,
别下手太快
ease up off the gas.
别加注
Fold.
让他觉得 他吓到你了
Let him feel like he intimidated you.
加300
Raise $300.
看来她就是不听你的
Or do the exact opposite, I guess.
瞧瞧他
CALI: Wow, look at him.
告诉一个小微企业家她不能卖♥♥掉自己的酒吧
Telling a small-business owner she can't sell her own bar.
这里还是美国吧
This is still America, ain't it?
不 宝贝
Nah, sweetie.
这里
This here...
这里是北部国
this is The Nation.
别管他 他就是很烦躁
Don't mind him. He's just cranky,
因为他输的钱都都用来付我的房♥贷了
'cause his losses pay my mortgage.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
我可真是太爱你了
Don't I like you.
卖♥♥给骑警又怎么了
What's the problem with selling to a Ranger?
除了他是个傻♥逼♥以外
Besides him being a jackass.
我就当她是在
I'm gonna choose to take that
完成卧底
as good undercover work. Mm.
杰拉尔丁 骑警对我来说是个麻烦
Geraldine, Ranger's a problem for me.
如果你继续卖♥♥
And I'll become a problem for you
我就会成为你的麻烦
if you don't back out of the sale.
最好不要
It's probably best
打扰睡狮
just to let sleeping dogs lie.
尤其是你得自己对付它的时候
Especially if you got to put 'em down yourself.
一次踏错
Once in the desert...
就已经够了
...was enough.
你懂我
Do you get
什么意思吗
what I'm saying?
- 这上法庭是行不通的 - 对 但对我来说够了
That won't hold up in court. Yeah, well, it holds up with me.
别做你会后悔的事情
Don't do something you can't come back from.
让杰里套到能用的供认
Let Geri get him confessing something real.
我们能用的 我们不能再失手了
Something we can use. We can't take our shot and miss again.
- 你是说你吧 - 你说什么
You mean you. I'm sorry, what?
你是说你不能再失手了
You mean you can't take your shot and miss again.
搭档
Partner.
杰里 坚持住
Geri, hang back a beat.
问出来 为什么把酒吧卖♥♥给骑警
And then keep trying to find out why this Ranger
对他来说是个大♥麻♥烦 好吗
is such a problem to sell the bar to, okay?
艾比林说你要人陪
Abeline said you could use some company.
还有柠檬汁
And lemonade.
对 谢了
: Yeah. Thanks.
这我怎么从来没听说过
Well, how have I never heard of that?
就像这油漆 做旧不够
Oh, well, like the paint job, he didn't age well.
他也输了
He also lost.
谁能想到呢
Who would've thought?
沃克兄弟扮作牛仔肯尼迪
The Walkers as cowboy Kennedys.
你有想过
Yep. Hey, you ever think
去参政吗
about tossing your hat in the ring?
有 但
I did, but...
当你的未婚夫一直威胁要离开这个国家
it's hard to commit to running for office
你很难去参加竞选
when your fiancé keeps threatening to leave the state.
他是我听说过的唯一一个
You know, he was the only speechwriter I ever heard of
不想一直给贝托·奥罗克写稿的撰稿人
that didn't want to keep writing for Beto O'Rourke.
拜托告诉我 他给你写过可爱的竞选演说
Please tell me he wrote you some sweet, sweet stump speech
作为生日礼物
for a birthday present.
对 确实有 而且
He did, and it was...
还挺浪漫的
it was kind of romantic.
给特拉维斯县地方检察官
It was 3,700 words
写了3700词
for Travis County D.A.
里面有
It had this...
一套“和我一起梦想”的迭句
"dream with me" refrain that...
挺不错的
was pretty great.
但你知道的
But then, you know...
人生无常
life happened.
所以 詹姆斯觉得
Um, so, James thinks
有必要在这儿加安保吗
the security detail's necessary?
是真的吗
This is real?
我来也是因为是朋友
Hey, I'm also just here as a friend.
所以别想太多了 好吗
So don't put the rest of that in your head, okay?
我哥哥回来会是什么样
What kind of man my brother will come home as?
所有人都在想
It's in everybody's head.
- 还给我 拜托 - 我去处理
STELLA: Give it to me! Come on! Let me get this.
- 行吗 - 住手
Okay? STELLA: Stop!
- 手♥机♥给我 兄弟 - 怎么
Give me the phone, dude! What's the big...
- 给我 - 行了
Give it to me! All right, you know...
你别这么混♥蛋♥
Stop being such a jerk!
你要怎么办 你不能
What are you gonna do about it? You can't...
好好好 我认输 斯特拉 我认输
Okay, okay, okay, I'm tapping, Stella, I'm tapping.
- 给我 - 放开我
Give it to me. Get off. Hey!
你们怎么回事
What is going on here?
等等 你来不是有坏消息吧
Wait, you're not here with bad news, right?
不 你♥爸♥没事
No. Hey, your dad's fine.
但我还是要问
But, uh, question still stands.
- 你们俩怎么回事 - 这样
What's going on with you two? You know what?
斯特拉生气只是因为特雷弗发了短♥信♥给我
Stella's just pissed because Trevor texted me.
这样 你看 斯特拉
You know what? Look, Stella,
他给我发短♥信♥是来取消的 好吗
he texted me to cancel, all right?
这让你好受点了吗
Does that make you feel any better?
你能别这样了吗
Will you just stop it?
老天 你真的很傲 斯特拉
God, you're such a diva, Stella.
你真的太没规矩了
You're such a brat.
特雷弗在舞会上丢下了我
Trevor ghosted me at the dance.
好 发生了什么
Okay, what happened?
我不知道 我猜
I don't know, I guess...
可能是感觉以后会比较困难
it felt like things were gonna get hard, and...
他不想卷进复杂的事情里
maybe he didn't want complications.
我以为我们会谈谈的
I thought we would talk about it eventually,
现在他却就这么走了
but now he's just gone.
你以前遇到过这种事吗
Has that ever happened to you?
复杂的事情吗
Complications?
有啊
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我觉得你们都积攒了一些压力
I feel like y'all have a little bit of pent-up energy
需要一些不同的疏解渠道
that maybe we could channel a little differently.
你们用枪怎么样
How are y'all with a rifle?
不管你来这儿打算干什么
Whatever you're fixin' to do in this room,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表