剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
克莉斯朵·韦斯特 她是逃逸司机
Crystal West, she's the wheelwoman.
克莉斯朵·韦斯特
贾克森·戴维斯 他腿断了
Jaxon Davis, he broke his leg.
贾克森·戴维斯
因此沃克才能混进去 还有
That was Walker's in. And...
我们亲爱的泰拉·琼安
Sweet, sweet, sweet Twyla Jean.
泰拉·琼安
我知道有一个克莉斯朵 但是不知道有泰拉
Huh, I know of a Crystal, but not of a Twyla.
你的搭档可是认识她呢
Well, your partner sure does.
而且还很亲密
Intimately.
泰拉负责潜入银行 她是团伙在银行里的内应
Twyla worked the bank, inside woman for the robberies.
沃克确认了 但是
Walker confirmed it, but then,
我们的助理检察官不敢给她定罪
our A.D.A. got a little trigger shy.
意思是我不会让我的哥哥上证人席
Meaning I wouldn't put my brother on the stand,
暴露他的身份 让他的家庭处在危险之中
blowing his identity and putting his family in jeopardy.
牛仔王的最后一票活 30万神秘地消失了
On the last Rodeo Kings job, 300K mysteriously vanished.
你现在失踪的搭档 是见过这些钱的最后几个人之一
Your MIA partner was one of the last people in proximity to it,
而且 神奇的是 他也不知道这些钱去哪了
and, magically, has no idea where it ended up.
行了 警监 我们就听她这么说吗
Okay, Cap. We entertaining this?
让沃克去当卧底这事
Having Walker go under at all,
以他当时的状态而言 就是个错误
the state that he was in, it was a mistake.
但他一到那...
But once he was there...
他杳无音信了很久
He went dark for long stretches.
我们在琼安女士的手♥机♥上装了个监视装置
We have a wire up on Ms. Jean's phone.
今天早上 杜克联♥系♥了她
This morning, Duke made contact with her.
我估计
In my estimation,
他们是想在逃出城之前拿到那些钱
they're making a run at the missing cash before fleeing town.
而且我打算
And I intend
确保这件事不会发生
to ensure that doesn't happen.
这边 我们连上了汽车旅馆的摄像头信♥号♥♥
Here. We're up on the motel's CCTV feed.
你们自己看吧
See for yourself.
安农齐亚塔
唱歌♥ 酒吧 烧烤
好吧 你们有人
Okay, so has anyone, you know,
-问过沃克的说法吗 -他的说法
- asked Walker his side of things? - His side?
这个女人现在跟他的家人在同一个城市
Uh, this woman is in the town where his family lives.
在这里随时都有人可能认出他
Where someone could make him at any moment,
然后他的孩子们就会陷入危险之中
and his kids would be at risk.
他试图把她送出奥斯汀
He's trying to get her out of Austin.
如果他回到了卧底身份 那肯定是因为别无他法了
You know what, if he's gone back under, it's as a last resort,
因为科德尔不想变成杜克
because Cordell hated who he had to become as Duke.
-这肯定是个感人的故事 -拜托
- A sob story, I'm sure. - Please.
-好了 好了 -当然对于我来说
- Okay, okay. - Of course to me,
总感觉是为了拖延时间找的借口
it always read like a fine excuse for stalling.
再想想 应该是盗窃的借口
And stealing, come to think of it.
所以怎样 我们就在这玩玩手指
Okay, so, what? We're just gonna twiddle our thumbs
然后指望一个破摄像头来证明他的清白吗
and hope some grainy motel feed clears his name?
或是揭发他的罪行
Or indicts him.
怎么 你有什么主意吗
Why, you have an idea?
我好想念这个须后水的味道
I've missed that aftershave.
等一下 等一下 宝贝 宝贝
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Wait, baby girl, baby girl.
等一下 听着
Hey, wait, wait. Listen...
咱们现在不能这么做
...we can't do this right now.
我刚保释出来 而且
I'm fresh out on bail. You know, and...
而且看见你穿着这裙子
and seeing that dress...
我也不想这么说
...it breaks my heart all over again,
但是我们不能被看见在一起
but we can't be seen together.
这样对你更不利
It would be worse for you than for me.
我们得离开这里
We got to walk out of here.
是你联♥系♥的我
you texted me.
而且 如果我没记错的话
And, uh, if memory serves,
你不应该先清清帐吗
don't you have a bit of a tab at the front desk first?
我没开玩笑
Okay, take this seriously.
我跟他们说可以来找你
I told them you were good for it.
因为你拿了我们丢失的三十万
On account of having our missing 300K and all.
我没拿 泰拉
I ain't got it, Twyla.
杜克 我认为你拿了
Yeah, Duke, I think you do.
那我不知道该说什么了
Well, then I don't know what to tell you.
你和克莉斯朵一起出去的
You walked out of there with Crystal.
钱是从你们俩手里出去的
Money falling out of both of y'all's hands,
难道就这么凭空消失了吗
it just vanished?
好 听我说 银行核算了牛仔王案的金额
Okay, listen, the bank did an audit of the Rodeo King jobs.
他们和联调局信息共享
Intel sharing agreement with the feds.
可能是我疑神疑鬼
I don't know, maybe I'm spooked,
但我觉得我被联调局的人跟踪了
but I think I got an FBI tail now.
你别瞎想
Oh, you're good.
我要离开这里 但我已经身无分文了
I need to get out of town. And I am totally tapped out.
那我们的想法是一致的
Then we're saying the same thing.
我们都需要尽快离开
We both need to get out of town ASAP.
那笔钱我到处都找遍了
I've looked everywhere for that money.
然后你联♥系♥了我
And then you reach out.
你是最后一个见到那笔钱的人
Last one to see it and all.
求你了 杜克 我需要你
Please, Duke. I need you.
我不可能拿得出来失踪的钱
I can't give you missing money...
因为我也不知道钱在哪
that's still missing.
乖宝贝 乖宝贝
Baby doll, baby doll, hey.
不如我们去喝点威士忌 吃点蒜蓉面包
Look, we always think better
这样思路会更清晰 对吗
with whiskey and garlic bread, right?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要快点设好三脚架 做好准备
We should be tripods down, side-lined up soon.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
说实话 不怎么顺心
Honestly? Not my best day.
我发现了这个
I found this.
我不知道该怎么跟你解释
Don't know how to explain it,
但我觉得这是我爸装外出物品的盒子
but I think it's my dad's go box.
比上次轻
It's lighter than last time.
等等 是关于那张照片吗
Hold up. Is this about that picture?
你♥爸♥和那个女人
Your dad with the woman?
他可能会以她为借口 去做自己想做的事
She might be the excuse to do what he wants to do anyway.
什么事
Which is?
再一次离开
Leave. Again.
他才回到家
He just got home.
你不了解他
Look, you don't know him.
每次只要他开始...
All right, whenever he gets...
遮遮掩掩
cagey...
上次他将近一年没回家
Last time he left for almost a year.
他现在又骗我
And now he's lying to me,
今早他说要查案 就匆忙出了门
he said he was on a case and bolted this morning
我觉得他和她在一起
and I think he's with her.
我就是
I'm just...
我就是怕他今晚不会回来
I'm just scared that he's not coming back tonight.
他是你♥爸♥ 要是换我
He's your dad. But mine?
我就会在他耳边喋喋不休让他留下
I'd want to give him an earful on why he should stay.
你如果试都不试 到时候你会怎么想
How do you think you'll feel if you don't even try?
好了
Okay.
干杯
Here we go.
这酒不是利滕18号♥
That is-is not the Litten's 18.
你记得那次在奥舒亚 他们藏克林特的利滕吗
You remember when they hid the Litten's from Clint at O'Sheas?
-记得 -他以为买♥♥贵了
- Yeah. - He thought it was overpriced.
所以他把杯子放下 让酒保把剩下的酒全倒进来
So he put his piece down, said keep pouring till it was empty.
是啊 奥舒亚的人气很高
Yeah. O'Sheas was the spot.
我们到哪 人气到哪
Wherever we were was the spot.
你提醒我了 酒保
Oh, that reminds me. Uh... Hey, bartender,
你们有多少饭团我们都要了
we're gonna need all the arancini you got back there, yeah?
好了 还要什么吗
All right, so what else...?
来啊
Come on.
我有想过
I thought about it.
真的
I really did.
想我见到你时要对你说的第一句话
The first thing I'd say when I heard from you.
现在回想
Well, come to think of it,
我已经不太记得你说了什么
I can't remember much of what you said
门一开 我见到你就什么都忘了
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表