剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
所以你没来我出狱的派对
This is why you missed my "get out of prison" party.
我们打车回来的 亲爱的
We Ubered, love.
霍伊特 别这样 这对连姆来说很重要
And, Hoyt, be nice. This is very important for Liam.
但是不好意思 我不记得你们这是在干什么了
And I'm sorry, but I don't remember what this is exactly.
我是拜伦·桑托斯
Uh, Bryon Santos,
特拉维斯县公报的
for the Travis County Gazette.
我是来采访连姆竞选地方检察官一事的
I'm here covering Liam's run for D.A.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我们很开心
Nice to meet you.HOTY: Oh, we're thrilled
希望连姆在地方检察官位置上能大展身手
for what Liam could do as D.A.
最无私的人
The most selfless man.
他为家人所做的一切
Everything he's done for his family.
谢谢你 霍伊特
Ah, thank you, Hoyt.
我觉得他没有要你的背书
Yeah, I don't think he's looking for your endorsement.
你知道吗 作为地方检察官
You know, as D.A.,
应该能帮到你兄弟不少吧
set your boy up nice in a new free world, I bet.
就算我可以 我也不会那么做的
Oh, even if I could, I wouldn't.
就跟真的地方检察官一样
Said like a true D.A.
谁在乎那个
You know? Who cares about the guy trying
想要重新融入社会的人呢 去他妈的
to fold back into society? Screw him.
我不是那么说的 这是你说的
I didn't say that. You said that.
显然这不是我的想法
: I obviously don't think that.
他想开我玩笑
It-- He's-he's trying-- he's trying to embarrass me.
你要来个醒酒三明治吗 艾比
You want a sober-up sandwich, Abby?
你知道我想吃的
ABELINE: Oh, you know I do.
要给记者先生也来一份我的特制吗
Hoyt Hoagie for Mr. Journalist?
不用了 我们要去谷仓门口
No. We are going to shoot the hero shots
拍照片了 但谢谢你 霍伊特
in front of the barn, but thank you, Hoyt.
这可太遗憾了
HOYT: That's too bad.
我做的三明治可好吃了
I make a mean sammy.
抱歉
: I am sorry.
你知道吗 事情都撞在一起 还挺有意思的
You know, it's funny how things just go together.
土耳其和瑞士 火腿和切达干酪
Turkey and swiss, ham and cheddar.
你心里有什么事儿吗 霍伊特
Something on your mind, Hoyt?
就是杰里
Oh, just Geri.
她可能终于意识到 我配不上她了
Think she probably finally realized she's too good for me.
亲爱的 你值得被爱
Honey, you are worthy of love.
你记得你一开始来这里的时候吗
Do you remember when you first came here?
你什么都不信
You didn't trust a thing.
在你认识到我们不会丢下你之后
Finally, you settled in when you saw
才融入了进来
that we weren't gonna leave you high and dry.
我知道我是那个不安分的
I know I'm the one who can't stay put.
走回正路 什么时候都不晚
It's never too late to get on the straight and narrow.
告诉杰里
And show Geri
你脚踏实地了
that you're putting down roots,
你会留在这里
that you're here for a while.
她值得比我更好的
She deserves more than I can give.
这个或许我可以帮你
Yeah, I may be able to, able to help you with that.
我的老天
Good night, Moon.
这么大
Look at... that rock.
这值多少钱 3万 还要多吗
What is that worth, $30K? More?
艾比 等等 这我良心过不去啊
Abby-- Wait, I-I can't take this in good consciousness.
邦汉会干掉我的
Bonham would fry me.
这不是他的戒指 这是我在德里斯克酒店
It's not Bonham's ring. I mean, I was wearing it
遇见他的时候戴着的
when we met at the Driskill Hotel.
但是第二天我就毁了婚约
But I broke off my engagement the next day.
真的假的
Stop.Mm-hmm.
这是马尔夫·戴维森的戒指吗
This is Marv Davidson's ring?Mm-hmm.
艾比 你可太狡猾了
Abby, you fox.
你拿去吧
Take the ring.
这算帮我们忙了
You'd be doing me and Bonham a favor.
圣诞节提早到了吗
Christmas came early this year?
我爸以前总说烟囱坏了
Well, my dad used to say the chimney was broken.
我记得晚上蜷成一团
I remember huddling together at night,
冻得要死
freezing.
结果发现
Turns out...
这是他藏东西的地方
...it was his hiding spot.
我觉得把钱
I'm not feeling super great
藏在烟囱里不太好
about hidden chimney money.
我们要枪干什么
And why would we need guns?
我们不需要 枪可以留在这儿
Well, we don't. We c-- we can leave the guns,
但是有钱能让我们走得更远
but the money will help us get further along.
去哪里
To where?
有多远走多远
However far we can get.
等一下 我以为我们只是暂时低调一点
Wait. I thought we were just laying low, you know?
休息一下
Taking a break.
他最终是没法找到我们的
Well, eventually he won't be able to find us.
我们会跑出他的控制范围
We'll be out of his grasp.
特雷弗 我不能永远离开我家人
Trevor, I can't leave my family forever.
我是说 奥古斯特终于要好起来了
I mean, August is finally maybe okay.
我不能变成家庭重新分崩离析的原因
I can't be the reason we all fall apart again.
斯特拉 我知道你在奥斯汀过得很好
Stella, I know you have a good life back in Austin.
我希望我也是这样
And I-I wish I did too,
但是我的生活好起来的唯一途径
but the only way my life gets better
就是我不停向前
is if I keep moving forward.
如果你不想跟我一起走 我可以理解 但是
I understand if-if you don't want to come with, but...
我真的很想你能跟我走
I'd really like you to.
看吧
WALKER: Well, well.
你觉得呢 可能是克林特 也可能是贾克森
What do you think? Could be Clint, could be Jaxon.
- 是巧合吗 - 别说“我早说过了吧”
Coincidence?Just don't tell me you told me so.
我不用说 你自己说了
Don't need to. You just did.
咱们走
Let's go.
仅此而已 现在怎么说 杜克
Well, so much for that. What now, Duke?
你好 我们需要打开一个保险箱
Hey, there. Uh, we're gonna need to access a safety deposit box.
这是骑警公务
Um, it's, uh, official Ranger business.
- 好的 - 谢谢你
Okay. WALKER: Thank you.
你记下来了吗
You memorized it?
漂亮的小东西8
"Tenderoni-8."
836-337-66♥4♥
836-337-66♥4♥8.
这是个口诀
It's a mnemonic device. T...
我知道这是什么
I know what a mnemonic device is.
能解释一下为什么你的案子
Remind me to ask how this info
结束的时候 这里的事儿没了结吗
got overlooked when your case closed.
你有道理
Yep. Fair.
我会加进档案里的
I'll put it in the file.
很好 我很期待
Great. Looking forward to it.
好的
TELLER:Okay.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
这个保险箱的主人今天
You know, the owner of this box was in
来过 拿他的东西
to gather his belongings today.
你们刚错过了他
You just missed him.
开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
他在这儿留了信
Oh, he left a message in here
好像是寻宝游戏还是什么
for a scavenger hunt or something.
挺有个性的
Quite a character.
但是我不知道参加的
Hmm.But I didn't know a Ranger
还有个骑警
was gonna be playing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
秘密仅有我们几个知道
CLINT: Keep the circle small
不要说谎 杜克
and the lies honest, Duke.
- 他想要什么 - 我不知道
What does he want?I don't know.
但我知道谁可能懂
But I know who might.
瞧瞧
Well, look at this.
两个骑警过来献礼了
Two Rangers have come by to pay their respects.
你捯饬得还不错啊
Don't you clean up nice.
我觉得我出去你们会更有效率
I think I'll be more productive outside.
我想你听说了
I guess you heard.
想要我给消息吗
Coming to tap me for information?
我最好申请配偶拜访
I better request a conjugal.
对我来说真的伤害很大 发现我不知道
It did a real number on me, realizing I didn't even know
你到底是什么人
who the hell you were.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表