剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你♥爸♥看起来挺放松的
Your dad looks so chill.
感觉像是在度假
Like he's on vacation.
那是你妈妈吗
Was that your mom?
不是
No.
那还没干呢
Hey, it's not dry yet.
穆尼奥斯夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Munoz,
我不是移♥民♥律师 所以我没法代理你们
I am not an immigration attorney, so I can't represent you,
但我可以为你们提供建议
but I can counsel you on your options.
伊莎贝尔会被驱逐出境吗
Is Isabel in danger of being deported?
不不 她是美国公民
No. No, she's a citizen.
但不幸的是
But, unfortunately,
你和你的丈夫可能会被遣返
you and your husband are in danger.
只要伊莎贝尔没事就好
A-As long as Isabel's safe,
-我们只在乎这个 -你能做些什么
- that's all we care about. - What can you do?
贝尔被抓了 我向他们保证过能帮忙的
Bel got arrested, I promised them that we would help.
这次我们得照章办事
We have to do this one by the book.
但最重要的是
The bottom line is
伊莎贝尔的被捕已经让移♥民♥局注意到了你们的存在
Isabel's arrest made ICE aware of the family's presence.
-抱歉 -那申请避难呢
- I'm sorry. - What about the asylum thing?
没错 我们能申请 但那可能需要几年
Yeah, we can apply, but it could take years.
同时 如果移♥民♥局出现了
Meanwhile, if ICE shows up,
他们就能无限期地扣留这家人
they could detain the family indefinitely.
我们不能放任不管 你们得做点什么
We can't let that happen. You guys have to do something.
或许你和伊莎贝尔应该别惹麻烦
Perhaps you and Isabel could stay out of trouble.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
克拉克·肯特和超人的混搭吗
Clark Kent and Superman?
我该问吗
Should I ask?
是个面试
It's a job interview.
我不想透露太多 反正有关医药 还有关运动
I don't want to jinx it. It's got medicine, it's got sports.
-神秘 我喜欢 -是啊
- Mysterious, I like it. - Yes.
所以你要穿着斗篷去吗
So, you're gonna wear the cape?
不然我怎么能从你手绘的漫画里
Well, how else am I gonna learn about Lady Libertad
-认识自♥由♥女侠呢 -什么
- from this amazing homemade comic hand-drawn by you? - What?
我居然忘了这个
I left this out with my stuff?
-是啊 -一半萨尔玛·海耶克
- Yeah. - Part Salma Hayek,
一半神奇女侠
part Wonder Woman.
再看看这些 厉害啊
And look at these. Damn.
该死 你真有天赋 姑娘
Damn, you are talented, girl.
案子怎么样了
How's the case going?
目前还没有进展 只是...
Nowhere, yet. It's just...
等等
Wait.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you!
不客气
You're welcome.
我只是没意识到他们之间有矛盾
I guess I didn't realize they were having problems.
盖里是在他们俩的矛盾期插足的
Gary happened during their rough patch.
盖里 你跟他已经熟到能直呼其名了吗
Gary? You... You're on a first-name basis with this guy?
不不不
No, no, no.
他基本上就住在工棚里
Guy was basically living in the bunkhouse.
就是在艾米丽出事前
This was right before Em.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我刚才在画画 是我想多了吗
Okay, I was drawing, and am I crazy,
还是说你也有感觉 看
or do you notice something here? Look.
怎么 你觉得他们俩长得...
What, you think that there's a..
-像一家人吗 -对
- family resemblance or something? - Yes.
恩佐可能是哈兰的儿子 继续想
Enzo could be Harlan's son. Go with me.
看看这个
Look at this.
抱歉 我那天没能介绍自己
I'm sorry, I didn't get to introduce myself the other day.
我是威廉·沃克 朋友们都叫我利亚姆
I'm William Walker. Friends call me Liam.
你也应该叫我利亚姆
You should definitely call me Liam,
鉴于你已经成了这个笨蛋的搭档
since you got saddled up with this knucklehead.
谢了 老弟 你真好 真是支持我啊
Thank you, brother, that's very nice, very supportive.
-我喜欢他 -好吧
- I like him. - Hey... Right.
你们不是刚逮捕了这个叫恩佐的家伙吗
Didn't you guys just arrest this Enzo guy?
怎么会这么神速
How'd that go so fast?
是啊 要是惹上了警长或者他家人
Yeah, I mean, if you mess with the sheriff or his family,
那就会被立马解决
things go fast.
确实没错 我们在艾米丽遇害两天后
Well, that's true. We booked Carlos Mendoza
就抓到卡洛斯·门多萨了
two days after Emily.
真抱歉 我没过脑子
Oh, I'm so sorry. I-I wasn't thinking.
不 没事 别放在心上
No, hey, hey, it's fine. Don't worry about it.
好了 假如说...
All right, let's say...
我是恩佐 我知道我是个私生子
I'm Enzo, and I know I'm the illegitimate son
马上要继承一大笔财产
about to inherit a lot of money.
那我不会要求加薪
I'm not asking for a raise,
也绝不会杀掉我亲爸
and I'm definitely not gonna kill my benefactor.
我同意 但假设我是恩佐
Agreed. But what if I'm Enzo
而我不知道自己是将要继承财产的私生子呢
and I don't know i'm the illegitimate son about to inherit the money?
我为什么不能因为加薪被拒而杀害老板
What's stopping me from killing my boss for not giving me that raise?
你觉得他知情吗
Do you think he knew?
或许因此他才总想亲近哈兰的子女
Maybe that's why he always wanted to be around the Harlan kids.
说不定是想找些亲情联♥系♥
Maybe he was looking for some kind of connection.
有可能 又或许他不知情...
Maybe. Or he didn't know...
而有人却知道
and someone else did.
谁会想诬陷恩佐
Who would want to frame Enzo?
咱们去调查一下哈兰家
Let's round up the Harlans.
-那你... 好吧 -没问题
- Uh, you... Yep. - I got it.
不良少女
Delinquent.
犯人们明天才来
Inmates aren't here till tomorrow.
你可以来照顾阳光
Sunny here can use your help.
-帮我给它刷刷毛吧 -没问题
- Brush him down for me? - Sure thing.
弗恩
Hey, Vern.
新来的那匹马踢了半天门
Them new horses did a number on that gate.
那姑娘可有劲了
That girl can kick.
我去追它 能借一下阳光吗
Oh, I'll go get her. Can I borrow Sunny?
上吧 牛仔姑娘
You ride 'em, cowgirl.
快来
Come on.
快点 加把劲
Come on, get! Come on.
哈兰太太 有个好消息告诉你
Mrs. Harlan, you'll be pleased to hear
你的孩子都有不在场证明
that your kids' alibis all checked out.
但我们确实还有些后续问题想问你
We do, however, have a few follow-up questions for you.
验尸报告出来了吗
Is the autopsy back yet?
我们后面会说到的 哈兰太太 拜托
We'll get to that. Um, Mrs. Harlan, please.
我们做了些调查
We've been doing some digging,
并且有理由认为恩佐·卡里洛...
and we have reason to believe that Enzo Carillo...
-是鲍勃的儿子 -什么
- was Bob's son. - What?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
其实初步基因检测证明我们是对的
Actually, early DNA tests suggest that we're right.
我猜你不知道
I'm guessing you didn't know
你丈夫在遇见你之前还有一个儿子吧
your husband had a son before he met you?
不知道
No.
你的律师说鲍勃最近才修改遗嘱
Well, your lawyer indicated that Bob only recently altered his will.
你能想到任何原因会让你丈夫
Can you think of any reason as to why your husband
改变受惠人吗
would change his beneficiary?
我想不到
No, I can't.
我只知道我丈夫死了
I only know that my husband is dead.
当然 我们知道这是一段艰难时期
Of course. We know you're going through a lot.
你丈夫去世的那晚
The night of your husband's death,
你说你在参加花♥园♥宴会
you said you were at the Garden Gala.
你从未离开过吗
You never left?
你竟敢暗示我...
How dare you suggest...
我爱鲍勃
I loved Bob.
那场晚宴有录像
We filmed the gala.
我可以叫特蕾莎把U盘拿给你们 行了吗
Teraysa can give you the thumb drive. Is that it?
可以了 夫人
Think so, ma'am.
你没忘记什么吗
Aren't you forgetting something?
你之前问过验尸报告的事
You asked about the autopsy.
我们仍在等结果
We're still waiting on the results.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表