剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
她车上有很多银行的册子和传♥单♥
She had dozens of bank pamphlets and flyers in her car.
像是一个一直在踩点银行
Like somebody who had been casing banks,
准备好抢劫的人
ready to make a move.
我觉得我们最好能跟着她
I thought it better to serve us if we follow her,
看看会怎么样
see where it led.
所以我去申请了
Thus my request.
你确实是优等生
You really are an A student.
所有人都喜欢
And everyone likes it when they can copy
抄你的作业 但没有人会喜欢
your homework, but no one likes it
你试图给全班上课
when you're trying to teach class.
我不是想教 只是想完成我的工作
I'm not trying to teach. Just trying to do my job.
行
Well...
那我建议你不要太出格
Well, I would suggest that you stay in your lane.
下次你再联♥系♥公共安♥全♥部♥门
And next time you contact DPS,
就等着被停职吧
it better be to turn in your badge.
明白了 长官
Yes, sir.
我还不知道停车也能收到超速罚单
CRYSTAL: Didn't know a parked car could get a speeding ticket.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你下午开的车不是这个牌照
You changed your plates since this afternoon.
那个牌照过期了 我是负责
Yeah, they expired. Just being responsible.
所以 你
So, are you
有下班的时候吗 还是你这么干觉得好玩
ever really off duty, or is this what you do for fun?
沉迷工作 你知道的
Addicted to the job. You know how it is.
你儿子怎么样
How's your son?
还没见过他
Haven't seen him yet.
我还以为你要去见儿子
Thought you said that's where you were headed to.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
作为警♥察♥ 你太聪明了
You're too smart to be a cop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我还是得问问
But I have to ask,
为什么要绕路
why the detour?
我不喜欢晚上开车
I don't like to drive at night.
你在踱步 杜克 我让你等太久了吗
You're pacing, Duke. I keep you waiting up?
真是对不起啊我这么投入
Yeah, pardon me for my commitment.
你知道我想参加这一票的
You know I want in on the job.
特维拉说你和贾克森可能有个好活
Twyla said you and Jaxon might've found a good lead.
她最好就说了这些
That better be all she said.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
其实 我一直在想着拉你入伙
Truth is, I've been thinking about letting you in.
但是我确实有几个问题
But I do have a couple questions.
开诚布公 你知道吧
No secrets here. You know that.
我一直记不住你说自己是从哪里来的
I never can remember where it is you said you came from.
我在哪儿长大的吗
Where I grew up?
我不是问你祖宗 杜克
I'm not asking for Dickens, Duke.
简短一点
Short and sweet.
在此之前 在你干铲屎之前
Before this, before you showed up mucking stalls.
行行行 我
Yep, yeah, yeah. I was...
之前在拉伯克的油田工作
working the oil fields outside of Lubbock.
那之前还待过山顶
Little time in Hilltop before that.
对 山顶
That's right. Hilltop.
我有个在那儿坐牢朋友
Yeah. Well, I got a friend doing time there.
他不记得你
He doesn't seem to remember you.
太遗憾了
Too bad.
抱歉我没给人留下印象
Sorry to hear I didn't make an impression.
我失去了老婆 克林特
I lost my wife, Clint.
在边境那里 她是去那里帮助别人的
Down by the border. She was down there, helping people.
我听到枪声的时候 和她在通电♥话♥
I was on the phone with her when I heard the shots.
我不知道你会不会
I'm not sure if you've ever gone through
经历这种事 听到你爱的人的尖叫
something like that, hearing somebody you love screaming.
然后一切
And then just...
归于无声
nothing.
我得逃离那里
I had to get away from that place.
我得成为另一个人
I had to become someone else.
我不知道你能不能理解
I don't know if any of that makes sense to you.
或许
It might.
- 出问题了 - 怎么
We got a problem. What?
女警
CLINT: Lady trooper.
你认识她吗
You know her?
克里斯托好像认识
Crystal seems to.
她被一个女警拦停了 我不知道
She got pulled over by a lady. I don't know
她在这儿干什么
what the hell she's doing here now.
我说
Hey.
我准头如何
How's my aim?
她在哪里 靠近了吗
Where is she? Is she close?
要上门了吗
Is she coming to the door?
你胆子不小啊 兄弟
You got brass balls, dude.
你要就这样干掉个警♥察♥吗
You gonna gun down a trooper in cold blood?
你说啊 克林特
You tell me, Clint.
我要现在就扣下扳机解决这件事吗
Do I pull the trigger, end this right now?
还是这会给我们带来很多麻烦
Or is that gonna bring too much heat down on us?
我想这取决于
I guess that depends
我们对那一票 我一直希望你能告诉我的抢劫
how close we are to this, uh, robbery I keep hoping
关系有多近 是吧
you're gonna tell me about. Yeah?
你相信我之后
Once you trust me?
克里斯托
MICKI: Crystal.
不管你在做计划要什么
You don't have to do
都可以不必做的
whatever it is you're planning.
你儿子肯定很想见你
Your son must be dying to see you.
如果一切都顺利 会更好吧
It'd be nice if it all worked out, wouldn't it?
对我们所有人来说都是
For all of us.
但是
But...
我不知道该不该从一个罚单都没带的人那里
I'm not sure I should be taking advice from someone
听取意见
who didn't even bring a warrant.
就我所见 你今晚
Far as I can see, all you've got
毫无计划
is a sad lack of plans for the evening.
或许你才该想着改变
Maybe it's you who should be thinking about a change.
晚安 拉米雷兹警官
Good night, Trooper Ramirez.
晚安 克里斯托·斯特兰德
Good night, Crystal Strand.
好了 她走了
CLINT: Okay, she's leaving.
就这样了吗
So that's that?
- 是吗 - 对
Yeah? Yeah.
你准备和我说说我们要抢的银行吗
Are you gonna tell me about this bank we're gonna rob?
该死
Damn.
我告诉你我有直觉的时候
When I tell you I've got a feeling about something,
- 你得 - 宝贝 我爱你
you need to... Baby, I adore you,
但有时候你的直觉并不准
but sometimes your tea leaves do go a little sideways.
那个女警是在跟踪我
That trooper was following me.
- 这你不担心吗 - 你和往常一样
That doesn't worry you? Not when you've prepped this job
做好了完美的准备 就不担心
as perfectly as you always have.
现在还有了杜克
And now with Duke joining us...
这你们俩自己解决吧
Oh, I'm gonna leave you two alone.
不 你别走 杜克
No, you stay put, Duke.
我们有事不瞒着家里人
We ain't got nothing to hide from family.
这么说起来
CRYSTAL: Speaking of,
我们自己的骨血呢
what about our own blood, huh?
我们儿子呢
Okay, what about our boy?
现在我可能很烦你
I might hate your guts right now,
但是这一切结束之后我希望他还能有父亲
but I want him to have a father when this is done.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
宝贝 不要这么说
Baby, don't say that.
千万不要这么说
Never say that.
你知道的 我想把
You know all I want to do
世界上最好的都给你
is lasso the moon for you.
让我试试 最后一次
Let me try, one last time.
你怎么说 杜克
What do you say, Duke?
你现在是自己人了
You're in the inner circle now.
可以有意见了
You get to weigh in.
我觉得我们愿意跟你赴汤蹈火是有理由的
I think there's a reason we'd all follow you into a fire.
你对待团队一直都像对待家人一样
You've always treated your crew like family.
我觉得这就是为什么你能干了10票
I think that's why you've been able to pull off ten jobs
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表