剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
爸 那很有用的
Dad, it helps.
你可以加入购物清单
You can add groceries to your list,
可以看天气
you can check the weather.
甚至可以设置提醒事项 提醒你加饲料
Y-You can even set reminders for your breeding cycles.
会有帮助的 我只是想帮忙
It just helps. That's all I'm trying to do.
是吗
Is that so?
那就好 孩子
That's great, son.
是啊
Yeah.
这些事
This scruff
还有分手 还有墨西哥
and this breakup and Mexico--
感觉这是
it-it just all seems
我们该谈谈的事情
like something we ought to talk about,
不是让自己忙起来就能过去的
not busy ourselves through.
你可是早上四点就开始忙了
Says the woman who starts her task list at 4:00 a.m.
我听到了
Yep. I heard it.
你忙着没事 妈
Yeah, you're fine busying, Mama.
专注于我 这样你就不用担心
Focused on me so you don't have to think
科德尔回来会是什么样
about how Cordell will come home.
你知道不是这样的
You know it's not like that.
妈 一直都是这样的
Mom, it's always been like that.
我不知道这是因为布雷特
I don't know if this is about Bret
还是因为你哥 还是他们俩
or your brother or some combination of the two,
但是这一切
but all this fussing,
感觉不是你的未来
it does not seem like the next chapter for you.
你经历过那一切之后
And after everything you've been through,
你得关注于自己的未来
that's what you got to focus on.
打得不错
Nice shot.
我们不是该打移♥动♥靶吗
Hey, uh, shouldn't we be shooting at moving targets?
在妈还有连姆叔叔的事情之后 我们不该做好准备吗
After Mom and-and Uncle Liam, I mean, shouldn't we be... ready?
所以钢琴那事儿是这么回事儿吗
So, was that what the... piano was all about?
不
No.
不是 我其实
No, and I've actually been...
一直有和简恩医生做足治疗
spending enough time in therapy with Dr. Jane,
- 如果这样可以的话 - 你们知道吗
if that's all right. You know,
其实我也体验过很多心理治疗
I've actually had my fair share of therapists, too.
只不过我的心理医生
Only problem was mine
我一般叫她妈
were mostly called "Mom."
虽然我想现在应该更加复杂了
Though I guess it's a little bit more complicated now.
那是什么感觉
What was that like?
妈妈是个心理医生
Psychologist for a parent.
很多常见的青少年问题
Um... a lot of regular teenage problems
突然就有了神奇的背后含义
suddenly having this magical underlining meaning.
救救我
God help me.
她以前都这么说
She used to have this phrase:
没有错误的感情
"No wrong feelings."
意思就是
The idea was...
不对 不错
not right, not wrong.
就是诚实
It's... just honest.
或许你们该考虑一下吧
Might be something you two want to think about?
好吧
All right, well,
我希望爸能把那个混♥蛋♥杀了
I hope Dad kills this bastard.
奥吉
Augie.
我就是这么想的 好吗
I do. All right?
发生的这一切
I mean, everything that's happened,
坐牢太便宜那家伙了
really, jail time is-is way too small for this guy.
他要和我们一样受苦
He needs to suffer like we did.
我不这么觉得
I don't feel that way at all.
说实话
Honestly,
爸告诉我们的时候 我就感觉
when Dad told us, I was just like...
真的吗
"Really?
我们得再受一遍苦吗
We have to go through all of this again?"
一切都快恢复正常了
Things were almost normal.
我喜欢这种状态
I liked living in almost.
我们是很糟糕的人吗
Are we terrible people?
不是
No.
完全不是
Not at all.
我来吧
I got him.
咱们走
Let's go.
吓得不清
Pretty shook up.
她要回家了
She's heading back home.
这个卡莉很快就会过来了
Uh, this Cali woman should be over here in a minute.
在查奥斯瓦尔德的不在场证明了
Checking out Oswald's alibi.
更不用说我们抓了一堆北部国成员
Not to mention, we got over a dozen NSN members
正要送进局子
en route to lockup.
一网打尽啊
WALKER: Talk about your clean sweep.
是 不是我们预想的逮捕罢了
Yeah. Not the arrest we were hoping for. Yet, anyway.
我也没指望一晚上解决
Yeah, well, I wasn't expecting to solve this in one night.
我知道 我就是
I know. I just, uh...
我就是不想让我搭档失望
...just hate letting my partner down.
尤其是这件事
Especially on this.
听着
Hey.
我开始发现 我
I've been realizing, I-I...
我没注意到现在的你
I missed the actual moment you got here.
警长
Captain. Mm.
肯定不容易
Must have been something.
经历了很多烂事 就为了向别人
Went through a lot of crap just trying to prove myself
证明自己
to people.
结果发现
Turns out...
不是所有人都做好改变的准备的
not everybody's ready for change.
你知道吗 即便是说自己准备好了的
You know? Even some of the ones who say they are,
觉得自己准备好了的人
think they are, just...
黑人警长就是有些 走太快了
Black captain is just, uh, a bit much.
但我知道自己要面对的是什么 对吧
I knew what I was in for though, right?
也不会让事情容易一点
Doesn't make it easy.
比知道自己搞砸了艾米莉案的调查容易
Lot easier than knowing I botched Em's investigation.
我确实搞砸了
I did.
我知道我搞砸了 听着 我就是
I know I did. Look, and I just...
我希望 能把大家重新团结起来
I was hoping, you know, getting the band back together,
开始纠正
you know, start to make things right,
纠正我们
make us... right.
- 我也不知道 - 她来了 警长
I don't know. RANGER: Here she is, Captain.
交给我们吧 谢了
Oh, we can take it. Thanks.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
听说你知道4月8日
Understand you have some information
艾米莉·沃克谋杀案的信息
about the murder of Emily Walker on April 8?
对 但没有保护我是不会说的
Yes. But I'm not talking without protection.
我们可以把你送进拘留牢房♥
We can get you to a holding cell.
你知道是谁杀了艾米莉·沃克吗
You know who killed Emily Walker?
知道 骑警先生
Yes, Ranger.
但我也了解奥斯瓦尔德
But I also know Oswald.
你觉得他会对局子里
What do you think he'll do
卖♥♥了他的人做什么
with a loudmouth who sold him out in lockup?
听着
Listen,
我不是他们一起的
I'm not one of them.
我只是和他们一起打牌
I just play cards with them.
拜托
Please,
把手铐摘了 我会给你证据
take off these cuffs, and I'll give you proof
告诉你是谁杀了你老婆
of who murdered your wife.
你们什么条件
What are you offering?
你有什么
What are you selling?
4月10日牌局的录音
A recorded voice memo from that April 10 game.
奥斯瓦尔德谈到了骑警的妻子
Oswald talking about the Ranger's wife.
他承认是自己干的了吗
Does he admit to it personally?
听着 我需要知道你们会不会有
Look, I need to know there's some sort of--
将来为我提供保护之类的
I don't know-- s-security detail in my future.
可以 他承认是自己干的了吗
Done. Does he admit to it personally?
我还有一些
I also have some...
因为非法赌博的逮捕记录
illegal gambling arrests.
抹了它们
Wipe 'em.
我们会做到的
Yeah, we'll make it happen.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表