剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, no, I'm, uh, I'm familiar.
我们曾经在奥斯汀拿下过一个团伙
We, uh, took down a faction in Austin once.
不过 抓那伙人的时候可没有今晚拉风
Though, those arrests lacked tonight's pizzazz.
我会记录下这些的
I'll be sure to make note of that.
巡逻车上还有位置 可以送孩子们回酒店
We have space in the cruisers to take the kids back to the hotel,
但不够所有人坐
but, uh, we're a few seats short.
我会送我家小孩
Uh, we'll take mine.
那个摄影的男孩和那个红发的女孩 是我家孩子
The shutterbug and the redhead outside, those are my kids.
她当然是你女儿了
Of course she's yours.
你女儿当时站出来想自找麻烦呢
Your little girl was out here looking for some trouble.
等我一出来 我就会找到她
As soon I'm out, i'll find her,
让她好好尝尝麻烦是什么滋味
and I'll give her the kind of trouble she's looking for.
她肯定会喜欢的
I bet she'll like it.
你知道吗
You know what?
你刚刚为自己争取到了12个月的额外刑期
You just picked up an extra 12 months behind bars,
因为你违反了条例61-5-27
for violating Statute 61-5-27:
将以暴♥力♥或骚扰威胁攻击警官
Criminalizing the actions of individuals who assault officers
或其家人的个人行为定为犯罪
or their families with threats of violence or harassment.
把他带走
Get him out of my sight.
冷静处理 而没有武力报复
Deescalating and not retaliating?
有进步
Color me impressed.
但你 确实说错了条例
You, uh, did get the statute wrong, by the way.
-大差不差嘛 -并没有
- I was close. - No, you weren't.
特雷
Trey. Hey.
我搭拉雷多警局的车先回去了
I'm gonna catch a ride back with LPD.
我得给家长们打电♥话♥
I, uh, I got to start calling parents.
当然了 对了
Of course. Hey, uh,
多谢你以身犯险去保护孩子们
I appreciate you putting your ass on the line for my kids.
我还没道歉呢 是我看管不力 让他们偷跑了
And I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am they ran off.
但你弥补了错误
You made it right.
-这才是最重要的 -嗯
- That's what counts. - Yeah.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
-我骗到你了 -行吧
- I got you. I got you. - Okay.
听着 如果我们哪天需要一个有医疗经验的
Listen, if we ever need a veteran liaison
-老兵联络员... -快走吧 沃克
- with medic experience... - Get lost, Walker.
-我一定会联♥系♥你的 -那我静候佳音
- I'll be calling. - I'm right here.
咱们开车吧
Let's drive.
要不是我悬着的心终于放下了
If I wasn't so relieved,
我现在都打算把你们铐起来了
I would be cuffing you right now.
你们想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你们认真想过这事吗
Were you thinking?
你们有没有
Do you...
看来我终于知道了要怎样才能让你来看我的比赛
Guess I finally figured out what it takes to get you to my games.
爸爸 在我们回酒店之前 我还想拜托你一件事
Hey, Dad... just one small thing before we go back to the hotel.
咱们为什么要在这儿停下
Why'd you have us stop here?
你♥爸♥妈应该给你发信息了吧
I think your parents are trying to reach you.
亲爱的 抬头看
烟花
Well, fireworks.
现在你也可以放给他们看
Now you can give them back.
我知道这肯定不如亲自见面 但是...
Look, I know it's not the same as seeing your mom and dad in person, but...
你是怎么...
How'd you...
斯黛拉把他们的电♥话♥号♥码告诉我了
Well, Stella gave me their number.
她也帮忙准备了这件事
She also helped set this up, too.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我应该更早发现这事的
I should have realized something sooner.
毕竟 我是你最好的朋友
I mean, I'm your best friend.
不如你帮她点了这些烟花吧
Hey, why don't you help her light those puppies off?
咱们好好欣赏一下
Let's have a show.
兄弟
Dude!
-还挺好看的 -是啊
- Okay, that was pretty cool. - Yeah.
你之前的举动...
Hey, what you did earlier...
我知道 你本来可以进球的
I know, I know. You should have made that shot,
但那个拉雷多守门员也不是吃素的 她很厉害
but that Laredo goalie was no joke, she was good.
跟我一起去舞会吧
Go to the dance with me.
这是个问题吗
Is that a question?
不 不是
No, not really.
我是说 除非你决定下周就离开得州
I mean, unless you decide to leave Texas next week.
我有一个很好的理由留下来
I got a pretty good reason to stay.
妈妈 烟花真好看
Mom, it's beautiful.
这对贝尔来说是很贴心的举动
That was a nice gesture for Bel.
换谁都会这么做的
Well, anyone would have done it.
你是从哪儿学到这么谦虚的 孩子
Where'd you get that humility, kid?
很明显 不是来自你♥爸♥
Clearly not your dad.
沃克 抱歉 我得先走了
Walker, uh... I'm sorry, I-I gotta go.
等等 出什么事了吗
Whoa. Whoa, hold on. Something wrong?
我只是想起了一些事情 我得当面问问我妈
I just remembered something I've gotta ask my mom in person.
那你去吧
Go ahead.
有轨电车
The trolley.
你之前会在晚上带我去看电车来安抚我
You used to take me there to calm me down at night,
但当时不只有你在场
but it wasn't just you.
还有另一个女人在
There was another woman.
她是谁
Who is she?
现在还太早 米琪
It's early, Micki.
她是谁
Who is she?
你知道我是不会放弃的 直到你告诉我
You know I'm not gonna quit until you tell me.
她是你母亲
She's your mother.
梅赛德斯是我的姐妹
Mercedes is my sister.
她也是个...瘾君子
And she's... A drug addict.
当你出生时 她正在努力振作
When you were born, she tried to get her act together
去康复中心 然后...
and go to rehab and...
成为配得上你的母亲
become the mother that you deserved.
所以她把你留给了我
So she left you with me.
本来只要两个月
It was just gonna be for two months,
然后两个月变成了六个月
and then two months turned into six months,
六个月变成了一年 然后...
and then a year, and then...
三年之后 她终于回来了
after three years, she finally came back.
但那时 一切都太晚了 你已经是我的孩子了
But by that time, it was too late-- you were mine.
是我抚养你长大
I raised you.
她告诉我她已经彻底戒了 但是...
She told me that she was clean, but...
我知道这种情况只是暂时的
I knew she wouldn't stay that way.
我知道迟早有一天 她会拖你下水
I knew that sooner or later she would drag you down
让你也深陷泥潭
into her mess.
所以我说了实话 我说...
So I told her the truth, that...
她已经不再是你妈妈了 她得放手
she was no longer your mother and she had to let you go,
然后她说 她会的...
and she said that she would...
只要我给她钱
if I paid her.
她把我卖♥♥掉了吗
She sold me?
-我离开了那里 帮我们俩改了名... -你干了什么
- I left town, I changed our names... - You-you what?
等等 我叫什么名字
Wait, what's my name?
你的名字叫米琪·拉米雷斯
Your name is Micki Ramirez.
我的原名叫什么
What's my name?
尼娜
Nina.
尼娜·鲁伊兹
Nina Ruiz.
你在新墨西哥州的卡尔斯巴德出生
You were born in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
但我在这里把你抚养长大 好让她找不到我们
But I raised you here, so she wouldn't find us.
但她还是找到了
Until she did.
就在一周之前
A week ago.
她在我的一场讲座中找到了我
She tracked me to one of my lectures,
然后她求我...
and she begged me to...
让她见你一面
let her see you.
我们起了争执 然后...
We got into a fight, and...
她开车走了 喝了酒
she drove off, drunk.
然后出了那起事故
And got into that accident.
你说是你犯下的那起事故
The one that you said you were guilty of.
我有一定的责任
I was, in a way.
是我导致了她...
I was, I was responsible for...
这么多年的痛苦
for years of her misery.
我是想保护你 这事...很复杂
I wanted to protect you. It's... it's complicated.
但你随时都可以向我解释清楚
Only you could have uncomplicated it at any point!
但你却选择了欺骗我一辈子
But you chose to lie to me my entire life.
这样你就不会变成她那样了
So you wouldn't turn out like her.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表