剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
这样才有可能重新生长
So it has a chance to grow back.
我不知道你是在说我们还是霍伊特
I don't know if you're talking about us or Hoyt.
我只是在说蘑菇
I'm just talking about mushrooms.
我很想你 艾比
I miss you, Abby.
我知道
I know.
路易斯
Hey, Luis?
再给我开一桶酒
I need another Baron keg tapped.
好的 杰
You got it, Ger.
一杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Shot of tequila, please.
他留给你的
He left it for you.
在出城之前
Before he left town.
我只想告诉你 我很抱歉
I just wanted you to know I'm sorry.
我只是在履行我的职责
I was just doing my job.
要找钱还是再来一杯
You want some change or another shot?
一个人喝酒挺可悲的
It's kind of sad drinking alone.
一共45
That'll be $45.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是在履行我的职责
Just doing my job.
行吧
Right.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
斯黛拉
Stella,
你承担了后果
you faced the music.
而且木已成舟 我们也改变不了什么了
And what's done is done. We can't change it.
但你会好好补偿的
But you are gonna work off that fine.
你是说在我做100小时社区服务之前
Is that before the 100 hours of community service
还是在我驾照吊销之后
or after my license gets suspended?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
走吧 上车吧
Come on. Get in the car.
好了
All right.
都下车 走吧
Everybody out. Let's go.
-你... -下车 快点
- What are you... - Out. Come on.
你知道怎么开手动档吗
You know how to drive stick?
不知道
No.
很好 正好可以学学 上车
Okay. Perfect time to learn. Get in.
你的驾照还有一天的有效时间
You still have your license for one more day.
好吧 那为什么还要我下车
All right, why did I have to get out?
因为你...要出出汗
Because you... are gonna sweat it out.
我们是你的引导车
We're your pace car.
拜托 认真的吗
Come on, are you serious?
跟你的宿醉一样认真
As serious as a hangover.
好了
All right.
左脚踩离合器 踩到底
Left foot on the clutch. All the way down.
右脚放在刹车上 发动
Right foot on the brake. Go.
放开手刹
Release the parking brake.
-没错 -好了
- That's right. - There we go.
好了 先挂档
'Kay. Throw her in first.
嗯
Yeah.
继续踩着离合器
Now, keep the clutch down.
把你的右脚放在油门上 很好
Put your right foot on the gas. 'Kay.
慢慢放开离合器 踩下油门
Slowly ease off the clutch and onto the gas.
慢慢来 一点一点加油门 很好
Little bit less. Little bit less gas. There you go.
-没事的 你做得很好 -拜托
- That's all right. You got it. - Oh, come on.
做得很好
You got it.
你刚刚用女性人称了 这辆车是女的吗
You said "her", the car is a girl?
她叫什么
What's her name?
开得不错
Doing great.
你很棒 斯黛拉
Doing great, Stella.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表