剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
不管是什么原因 她显然有所图
Whatever it is, clearly there's an angle with her.
但去查出原因不是我的工作
But that is not my job, to figure it out.
但如果我是对的 如果她在说实话
Okay, but if I'm right, if she's telling the truth--
想象一下 你觉得
I mean, imagine if you thought
你终于能和被自己抛弃的女儿重聚
you were finally reconnecting with the daughter you gave up.
你觉得你能了结诶一桩心愿
You think you're having, uh, closure
或者能有一些进展
or-or progress or whatever it is,
然后发现一切都是骗人的
and it's a lie.
然后在你真的得到机会
And then, when you actually get the chance
见到女儿的时候
to meet the real person,
她毫不犹豫地就抛弃了你
she ditches you before the coffee gets cold.
或许这会有所帮助
Well, maybe this'll help.
几年前
Few years ago,
有人申请过
someone requested
把所有写给妮娜·鲁伊斯的信
that the post office forward any letters
转到一个邮政信箱
addressed to Nina Ruiz to a P.O. box.
看到了吧
Ha-ha! See? See?
这是事实
: Facts.
所以
So...
你准备好来帮我的忙了吗
are you ready to join my quest?
行吧 我们去和梅赛德斯谈谈
Fine. Let's go talk to Mercedes.
取决于你对什么样的治疗有反应
Depending on what treatment works out for you,
这可能只需要一年
this might only take a year.
这是个宣传册
That's a pamphlet.
什么 这是宣传册吗
What? A pamphlet?
我太傻了
Silly me,
还以为我在看牛津的现代医学教学书
thinking I was reading from the Oxford Book of Modern Medicine.
我不想让这些影响到孩子们
I just don't want any of this getting to the kids.
我知道 宝贝
I know, love.
非常感谢你们今天过来
Thank you for coming in today.
我觉得我们该走了 我不需要一个
I think we should leave-- I don't need advice
还没我靴子年纪大的医生给我看病
from a doctor that's younger than my boots.
那我就需要这双靴子的卖♥♥家了
: Then I'm gonna need the name of whoever sold you those.
他死了
He's dead.
行吧
Okay.
我很乐意帮你转诊
So, I'm happy to give you a referral,
但是经验更丰富的医生
but my more weathered colleagues
应该也会给出相同的诊断
would likely give you the same diagnosis.
什么诊断
Which is?
你等了一年才来治疗
You waited a year to begin treatment.
也就是说缓和的治疗方法
The timeline to approach this casually
已经不适用了
doesn't exist anymore.
现在能采取的只有
We're looking at a mix of...
放疗和激素疗法结合
radio and hormonal therapies for...
6个月
six months.
6个月吗
Six months? Mm-hmm.
行
Okay.
有什么副作用吗
Are there any side effects?
先生 如果你希望的话 我们可以单独聊聊
We can talk alone, if you want, sir.
没事的 说吧
No, we're fine.
反正她已经看过那些小册子了
I'm sure she's read all the pamphlets, anyway.
阳痿 失去性♥欲♥
Impotence. Loss of sexual appetite.
严重的膀胱和直肠疼痛
Severe bladder and rectal pain.
我们信件来往了四五年
MERCEDES: We wrote for about four or five years.
我记得大概到最后
I remember towards the end,
因为那大约是我戒毒
because it was around my one-year anniversary
一周年的日子
of when I got clean.
- 没有具体日期吗 - 或许是2016年年底
No precise date? Late 2016, maybe.
我记忆很模糊
It's all a blur. Well,
戒毒一年 你是怎么庆祝的
you know, one year clean-- how did you celebrate?
我觉得这没什么关系 沃克
I don't think that's relevant, Walker.
我和几个
I got together
互助会里的人聚了聚 一起看了
with a few of the NA guys and watched
阿斯特罗斯的比赛 是世界杯
the Astros game-- it was the World Series.
- 那是我第一次看完一整场 - 你记得比分吗
The first time I actually followed a full game. You remember the score?
问这些到底有什么用
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
比分还挺高的
It was a high score.
13比12吧 应该是的
13-12? I think so, yeah.
那是2017年的
That was 2017.
10月29日
October 29.
你认识这个地址吗
You know this address?
邮箱吗 不认识
A P.O. box? No.
- 行 - 这个呢
Okay. WALKER: What about this?
就是确认一下 应该是在
Just to make sure. It's supposed to be near the...
西湖山附近地区
West Lake Hills area.
这可能是我们以前办互助会的
I think that might be next door to the old community center
社区中心的隔壁
where we used to hold our NA meetings at.
写信给你的人知道你生活的细节吗
Did the person who wrote you know details about your life?
就是会在互助会上分享的那种
Like, intimate details you would have shared at NA.
我们什么都说 对
We share everything, so, yeah.
你还和
Well, are you still
那个互助会里的人有联♥系♥吗
in touch with anyone from this group?
我们大部分还是每天去参加互助会的
Most of us still go to a meeting every day.
再过一会儿我就要去了
I'm headed to one soon.
很好 我跟你一起去
Great. I'll go with you.
- 开我的车还是开你的 - 我的
Uh, my car or yours? Mine.
你不用来
And you are not joining.
你是个平民
Look, you are a civilian.
或者至少你现在应该努力做个平民
Or at least you're supposed to be trying to be one.
好吗
Okay?
别担心 我会帮她争取正义的
Don't worry, I'll get her justice.
- 甚至还能把钱拿回来 - 我不需要钱
Maybe even her money back. I don't need money.
我就是想让他们知道我是个真实存在的人
I just want them to know that I'm a real person.
我女儿对我的原谅那时候几乎就是我的全部了
Forgiveness from my daughter was basically all I had left.
发现那是假的时候
When that was a lie...
我们可以随便说正义
We can talk about justice all we want,
但是世界上没有什么争议能够让我
but there's no justice in the world that could make me...
获得同样的感受
un-feel that.
行
Yeah.
你弟弟真的在被枪指着的时候
Is it true that your brother did surgery
做了场手术吗
with a gun to his head?
什么
What?
大家都是这么说的
That's what everyone's saying. : Well...
如果大家都是这么说的
if that's what they're saying...
来吧 别这样
Come on, don't be lame.
我想听你帅气的战争故事
I want your cool war stories.
什么帅气的
Cool?
你们有人听说过父母
Have you guys ever heard that parents say
在想要救自己孩子的时候
that they get this supernatural force
会获得那种超能力吗
when they need to save their kids?
这次我才真的懂了
Well, for the first time, I actually understood that.
感觉到一些奇怪的东西
Felt something weird.
我就好像 我正要
I was like, ah, I'm just gonna go shake it off...
我真的接受不了
I seriously can't handle
他对这一切的描述
how he's talking about what happened.
我不懂 这是我
I don't get it. It's the last thing
最不想聊的事情
that I ever would want to talk about.
但这不意味着我完全不想聊天
Doesn't mean I don't want to talk at all.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
你到底想不想聊
Do you want to talk, or do you not want to talk?
不想 吧
Not... I guess.
行
Okay.
我得学习
I've got to study, anyway.
就好像有那种
AUGUST: It was like this...
力量
this-this force
掌控了我
that came over me, you know?
让我有所动作
It just made me take action.
我就是想来看看
Hey. I just came by to check in on you.
我在设备间看到你了
I saw you in the A/V room,
- 我想知道你 - 我没事
and I wanted to make sure... I'm good.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表