剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
或许和我聊天对你没有帮助
maybe it just wasn't helping you talking to me.
不
No.
我只是不想再追问关于艾米丽的事了
I just got tired asking about Emily,
关于那晚发生的事
about what happened that night.
-有太多问题要问了 -我都没法回答
- So many questions. - That I couldn't answer.
你还好吗
You all right?
来吧
Come on.
这是首好歌♥
That's a great song.
休息一下 咱们来跳一曲
Take a break. Let's have a dance.
科德尔·沃克
Cordell Walker.
-杰莉尔丁·布鲁萨德 -不行
- Geraldine Broussard. - No.
-就休息一下 -不行
- Take a damn break. - No!
休息一下 秀一下你的两步舞
Take a break, show off your two-step.
如果我们感觉不好
If we can't be all right,
那就疯狂一下吧 来吧
let's be crazy. Come on.
米琪·拉米雷斯
有进展了 明早八点办公室见好吗
工作上的事 抱歉
Work. Sorry. Uh...
我得下次再来跳完这支舞了 杰莉尔丁
I'm gonna have to finish this dance another time, Geraldine.
我得早起
Got to get up early.
去搞定他们吧 牛仔
You go get 'em, cowboy.
小时候我妈妈不让我玩娃娃
My mom wouldn't let me play with dolls when I was a kid,
于是我就改去研究汽车了
so I learned about cars instead.
我们的犯人应该开辆更普通的车的
Our perps should have gone more generic.
这车一共就生产了一年
Ran its entire production course in a year.
现在世界上只剩下230辆在路上跑
Today there's only 230 of these left on the road.
我查了每一辆的登记注册
I checked the registration of every single one.
你昨晚过得怎么样
How was your night?
我做了个很奇怪的梦 梦到了《阴间大♥法♥师》里的沙虫
Had a weird dream about the sandworm from Beetlejuice.
不管怎样 我们这片区域只有一辆
Anyway... nothing inside our map aside from one truck.
登记地址叫"园艺与天恩"
It leads to a place called Green Thumb & Grace.
我知道这个地方
I know the place.
这是店主米洛·克拉克为了改造罪犯开的
the owner, Milo Clark, started it to rehab criminals.
好吧
Right.
咱们走 来吧
Let's go. Come on.
你好啊 上帝
Hey, JC.
好久不见 是我的错 我道歉
It's been a while. That's on me. My apologies.
不过我确实有个问题要问你
I do have a question for you, though.
你想让我的孩子们去上圣心学校吗
Do you want my kids to go to Sacred Heart?
不回答是吧
No answer, huh?
你一贯如此 不如这样吧
All right, typical. How about this?
像《旧约》里一样 给我施展一个神迹
Let's go Old Testament. Show me a sign.
你能消停会吗
Can you stop?
我能帮你们吗
Can I help y'all?
我叫米洛·克拉克 我是这里的店主
I'm Milo Clark. I'm the owner here.
这是我妹妹谢丽尔
This is my sister Cheryl.
她和我一起打理这里
She runs things around here with me.
幸会 我是米琪·拉米雷斯巡警
Nice to meet you. I'm Ranger Micki Ramirez.
这位是科德尔·沃克巡警
This is Ranger Cordell Walker.
叫我沃克就行了
Just Walker is fine.
你能确认一下吗 这是不是你们公♥司♥的车
Can you confirm this is one of your company trucks?
是的
Yep.
有没有印象昨天早上是谁开着这车
Any recollection of who might have been driving it
从84号♥公路南下的
southbound on 84 yesterday morning?
乔丹和亚历克斯
Jordan and Alex.
乔丹 亚历克斯
Jordan, Alex,
这些巡警们在调查一起涉及到警♥察♥的冲突事件
these Rangers are looking into an incident with a police officer.
我想我认识你
Oh, I think I know you.
你是那个老婆死了的巡警吧
You the Ranger with the dead wife?
乔丹
Jordan.
你说什么
What did you say?
我表弟跟我讲过
Yeah, my cuz told me a story
说有名得州巡警的妻子在州界被枪杀
about a Texas Ranger's wife biting a bullet down by the border.
我猜是因为你保护不了她 对吧
Guess you couldn't protect her, huh?
看你脸色就知道 死的肯定是你老婆吧
Yeah, look on your face, she must have been yours.
知道吗 我没必要和一个
You know what, I-I don't feel the need to engage
马上会被我铐走的可怜虫多说什么
with a sorry-ass lowlife I'll be slapping cuffs on soon enough.
乔丹
Jordan!
够了
Enough!
你的手流血了
Hand's bleeding.
赶紧去处理一下
Go take care of it.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law.
我家应该有瓶消毒药水
I have antiseptic somewhere. Not sure.
但我可不是为了冲动打架的人准备的
Not really prepared for jackass disasters.
宝贝
Baby?
有个手流血的男人正坐在你家沙发上
There's some dude bleeding on your couch.
你是她搭档吧
Partner, huh?
你是她男朋友吧
Boyfriend, huh?
特雷 对了
Trey! Right.
你在这儿啊
You're here.
好吧
Right.
这位是我的笨蛋搭档科德尔·沃克
This is my idiot partner Cordell Walker.
叫我沃克就行
Just-just Walker is fine.
闭嘴 这是特雷
Shut up. This is Trey.
你需要的可不止是消毒药水
You're gonna need more than antiseptic.
听他的 他是军医 我可不是
Listen to him. He's a medic. Not me.
军医 难道你刚从部队回来吗
Medic? What, are you just home from deployment?
-我可是战斗医疗专家 -行了 别聊了
- 68 Whiskey. - Okay, do not make small talk with him,
-他需要帮忙 -好吧
- he's in trouble. - All right...
收到 那我就来帮帮你
Roger that. All right, Trouble.
你可能需要喝点酒
You should probably have a-a drink,
-这会有点儿疼 -那我就恭敬不如从命了
- cause that might hurt. - Yeah, twist my arm.
是他先打我的
He swung at me first.
我明白你为什么生气了
Eh, I know why you're mad.
-没错 -好吧
- Exactly. - Yeah.
当意识到你有多蠢时
I am realizing how stupid you are,
我对自己作为得州巡警的前景感到异常沮丧
and it's making me very depressed about my prospects as a Texas Ranger.
行了 先把这事放一边
Okay. Aside from that.
放一边
Aside from that?
我们一起工作 对吗
We're working together. Right?
听着 我有自己的行事方式
Well, listen, I have a certain way of doing things...
你的方式必须进化 这你是知道的 对吗
Yeah, and that way has got to evolve. You know that, right?
我认为 他们之所以让我俩搭档
Look, my theory is, they put us together
正是因为你总是不守规矩
because you always break the rules.
我并非总是不守规矩
I don't always break the rules.
我看过你的档案 你破的案子里
I read your files, half the cases you broke,
-有一半肯定是违规操作 -我承认 好吧
- you definitely bent the rules. - Okay, bent. Fine.
听着
Okay, look,
我可不打算在你每次惹事后都充当南丁格尔
I am not here to play Florence Nightingale to you
来帮你处理伤口
every time someone pisses you off.
平心而论
Okay, well, in all fairness,
帮我处理伤口的是你的男朋友 而不是你
it's your boyfriend who's dressing my wound, not you,
你可没有扮什么南丁格尔
so you're not really Nightingale-ing anyone here.
兄弟 相信我 你不会想惹毛她的
My man, you do not want to cross her, trust me.
宝贝 你听到他刚叫我"你的男朋友"了吗
Babe, you hear how he called me your boyfriend, though?
我知道你有一个不幸的过去
Look, you got a sad story, I get that.
我会支持你 这是我的职责所在
And I got your back, that is my job.
但我必须知道你也会支持我
But I need to know that you have mine.
我要继续回去工作了
I'm going back to work.
斯黛拉学校发来的
Stella's school?
斯黛拉的学校 今天可有得忙了
Stella's school. I am nailing today.
圣心学校
他们也给你打电♥话♥了吗
They called you, too?
我是紧急联络人
Emergency contact.
所以
So...
斯黛拉没有搭校车回家吗
Stella didn't come home on the bus?
她下午也没来上课
And she wasn't at her afternoon classes.
好吧 这正常吗
Okay. Is that normal?
-这不正常 -你更了解她
- It is not normal. - You would know better.
谁更了解她并不是重点 科德
Hey, this isn't about who knows her better, Cordi.
重点是她到底去哪儿了
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表