剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Hello?
你不能报♥警♥
STELLA: You can't call the cops.
斯特拉 行啊
Stella? Okay.
说真的
Seriously, you can't.
连姆叔叔被枪击了
Uncle Liam got shot.
在哪里
Where?
胸口 胸口侧边
His chest. The-the side of his chest?
行 他呼吸怎么样
I...Okay, okay, okay. How's his breathing?
不太好
Not great. Um...
- 不平稳 - 等等 斯特拉 是谁干的
Uneven.Wait, Stella. Who shot him?
如果我告诉你 他们会杀了我们的
If I tell you, they'll kill us.
能让我看看伤口吗
Can you give me a visual on the wound?
我可以教你怎么做
I can walk you through what to do.
很好 斯特拉
All right, that's perfect, Stella.
他失血过多
He's losing a lot of blood.
但是没有打到要害 这是好事
But the bullet hole's not in the box. Now that's good.
看看他的气管
Uh, look at his trachea, his-his windpipe.
拜托 斯特拉 我知道你在电视上见过这种事的
Come on, Stella. I know you've seen this on TV.
好
Yeah, yeah, okay.
对 右边
Yup, to the right.
你们得找个东西
Now you're gonna want to find
封住伤口
something to cauterize the wound.
爷爷有烙铁 但是在
Um, Gramps has a branding iron, but it's in the, um...
- 谷仓里 - 也可以 很好
the barn.TREY: That works. That's perfect.
确保拿东西烧热了 好吗
Just make sure that thing is hot as hell, all right?
等等 我们要
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. So, so, we're gonna...
我们要对他用烙铁吗
we're gonna operate on him?
斯特拉 别想了 快动手
Stella, don't think. Act.
现在就去
Now.
不然你叔叔要没命了
Or your uncle's gonna die.
好
Okay, so...
- 你得切开枪伤伤口 - 不不不
TREY: You got to cut down to the bullet hole.No, no, no, no.
这没道理啊
Cutting into him makes no sense.
斯特拉 我们得释放压力
Stella, we need to relieve the pressure.
相信我
Trust me.
所以你打给我了
This is why you called me.
我把爷爷的工具拿来了
I've got Gramp's Leatherman.
很好 有没有 有没有他的私酿酒
Great. Hey, you got his, uh... you got his moonshine, too?
有有有
Um, yup, yup, yup.
这事儿我们之后
All right, we're definitely
得好好聊聊
gonna talk about that one later.
好了 现在
All right, now,
用酒精给伤口
sterilize the wound and the blade
还有刀片消毒
with the alcohol.
- 好 - 没错
Okay.TREY: That's it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
然后用刀片
Then make an incision
做个切口 进入胸腔
with the blade to pop into the chest cavity.
对 没错
Yup. Yup, that's it.
没错 没事的
Aah!TREY: That's it. No, no, no, no, no.
很好 没事的
That's okay. Oh, that's okay. That's okay.
压住它 然后消毒
Just put pressure on it and then sterilize it.
老天
Oh, God.
烙铁烧热了吗
You got that iron?
你马上就要有
Hey, you've earned yourself
新的纹身了哦
a new tattoo.
来
Here.
- 趁热 - 谢谢你
Use it while it's hot.Thank you.
动手吧
Do it.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on in here?
- 爸 我很抱歉 - 我怎么跟你说的
Dad, I'm-I'm sorry.What did I tell you?
他要死了
He was dying.
我意正如此
That was the point.
你们爸爸回来了
Ooh. Daddy's home.
说好的 克林特
Deal's a deal, Clint.
该结束了
It's time to end this.
是吗 科德尔
Is it, now, Cordell?
- 是 - 我不这么觉得
Yes, it is.I don't think so.
你家人不听话
Family went rogue.
就是不肯好好呆着
Couldn't leave well enough alone.
够了 好吗
WALKER: That's enough, all right?
够了
That's enough!
什么时候够了由我决定
I say when.
你们可真是
Y'all take a hell
觉得一切都想当然啊 是吧
of a lot for granted, don't you?
你觉得够了吗
You think it's enough?
我还没有得到我要的东西
I haven't gotten what I came for.
爸 他们把钱带回来了
Dad, they got the money.
也没有警♥察♥ 我们不能就此离开吗
There's no cops. Why can't we just skip town?
我们不是为了钱来的
We didn't come for the money.
那我们是为什么来的
Then what did we come here for?
我没骗过你 儿子
I never lied to you, son.
我告诉你了 他们需要煎熬
I told you they needed to suffer.
过来
Come here. Come on.
看着这个人的眼睛
Look. Look that man in the eye.
就是他导致了你妈妈死亡
That right there is why your mother's dead.
你知道警方会在银行那里等着
You knew cops would be waiting for us at the bank.
你让我们就这样走进了陷阱
You let us walk right into the lion's den!
斯特拉在哪里
Where's Stella?
在我这里
I got her.
斯特拉
Stella.
我应该打中他了
I think I got him.
Hey.
霍伊特 霍伊特
Hoyt. Hoyt!
不
No!WALKER: Hey.
不不不
Hey, no, no, no, no, no! Hey, hey.
霍伊特
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hoyt.
- 我没事 - 霍伊特叔叔
I'm good. Uncle Hoyt!
- 霍伊特 坚持住 - 没事的
Hey, Hoyt. Okay.Hold-hold on. It's okay.
压住它 压住
Just put pressure on it.Steady.
老天
Oh, man.Shh, shh, shh.
情况不妙
That's not good.
别说话了
WALKER:Hey, hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh.
霍伊特
WALKER: Shh. Hoyt.
霍伊特
Hoyt.
- 我爱你们 - 不
I love y'all.No, no,
你不许死
don't you dare.
别这样
Don't do it.
我一直都知道结局会是这样 兄弟
I always knew it'd end this way, buddy.
霍伊特
Hoyt?
不
No.
霍伊特
Hoyt?
我的天
ABELINE:Oh, God.
我的天
Ooh. Oh, my God.
我得亲手干掉你爱的一个人
Needed to take one from you myself.
这样你才知道我是什么感受
Now you know how it feels.
对
WALKER:Yeah.
现在我懂了
Yeah, right, now I know.
现在我懂了
And now I understand.
我理解复仇这件事了
I understand revenge.
特雷弗
STELLA:Trevor!
我是拉米雷兹
This is Ramirez.
沃克农场这里请求后援
Calling for backup at the Walker Ranch.
继续啊 打死他
Go on, shoot him!
你为什么不回家
Why didn't you come home?
什么
What?
儿子 我告诉过你的 是他
Son, I told you. He talked me
说服了我 他叫我们按原计划行动
out of it. He told us to stay the course.
这一点他没骗你
WALKER: He's not lying to you.
特雷弗 我是在完成工作
Trevor, I did, for my job.
- 我只是在完成工作 - 你听到了吗
For my job, I did.You see that?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表