剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
All right.
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, there he is.
很高兴见到你 老爸
Good to see you, Dad.
能在昨晚约定的时间见面就更好了
Might've been better to see you last night at the appointed time
大家一起 对你表示敬意和崇拜
when we were gathered to express our awe and admiration.
谢了
I appreciate it.
你花这么久才完成任务
Just curious to me as to why they're so impressed
我就好奇他们称赞个什么劲
with something that took you so damn long to accomplish.
十个月 在这都超过14个繁育周期了
Ten months? That's over 14 breeding cycles here.
看来你真的算过了
You, uh, really did the math there.
今年的雄马看起来挺壮
Colts look strong this year.
是啊 确实
Yes, they do.
-老爸 我想... -不必多说
- Listen, Dad, I-I wanted to... - No need.
去屋里吧
Get on up that house.
让你老妈以为是她最先见到你的
Let your mama think she's the first to lay eyes on you.
好的 老爸
All right, Daddy.
他还活着
He lives!
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
早告诉我你要来 我就让斯黛拉在家等着了
Oh. Had you told me you were coming, I would've kept Stella home.
-没事 我晚上去找她 -老爸
- No, I'll-- I'll catch her tonight. - Dad!
奥古斯特
August!
儿子
My boy.
你 你长高了
You-you... you grew.
-是啊 -高了好多
- Yeah. - Feet!
老哥
Hey, bro.
-见到你真高兴 臭小子 -快过来抱一个
- Good to see you, stinker. - Get over here.
好了
All right.
你变壮了
You're getting stronger.
-没错 -但你哥还是你哥
- Yeah. - I'm still the big brother.
小伙子们 别闹了
Boys, knock it off.
好了 好了 好了
Oh, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
我要小心点
I got to be careful.
你自从升职之后就没力气了
Your hands got soft since you got promoted.
我毕竟是最帅的奥斯汀助理检察官
I am the most well-groomed assistant D.A. in Austin.
奥古斯特 拿着你的午饭
August, grab your lunch.
威廉·爱迪生 赶紧洗澡去
William Edison, get your butt in the shower.
我熨那件西装可不是为了自己好玩
I did not press that suit for my own amusement.
我知道了 妈
I-- I know, Mama.
我 我得走了
I'm-- I got to go.
你 你最近住在这里吗
Hey, you-- you, uh, you been living here?
我在城里有自己的住处
Oh, I got my own place in town.
我有社交生活
I-I do have a social life.
或者我曾经有
Or I did.
我觉得布雷特不想和我进展太快 但
I don't think Bret was expecting to play My Two Dads quite so soon, but...
没事的
it's all good.
-我就是来帮帮忙而已 -嗯 谢谢你
- Just been helping out. - Yeah, uh... thank you.
行了 你没事了
All right. Yeah. You're good.
好的
All right.
你知道昨天晚上我为了你
You know how many slices of pie
拒绝了多少姑娘吗
I put away in your honor last night?
不过没关系
It's okay, though,
因为我听斯坦·莫里森吹了你快一小时
'cause I got to listen to Stan Morrison pontificating on your greatness
净说你的丰功伟绩
for almost an hour.
你♥爸♥最后直接走了
Your daddy finally just got up and left.
拿了瓶酒 回工棚了
Grabbed a bottle, went to the bunkhouse.
听起来这是你自己的问题啊 詹姆斯
Well, that sounds like your own fault, James.
还是该叫你...
Or, uh...
詹姆斯警监
Captain James?
-我得一直这么说吗 还是 -你是说恭喜吗
- Is this gonna be a thing now, or... - You mean "congratulations"?
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you're trying to say?
-你还好吗 -没事 我 只是
- You good? - Yeah. Yeah, I-I... just, uh...
需要一点时间振作一下
needed a minute to pull myself together, that's all.
所以现在什么情况
So what are we looking at?
这位警官在打算进行道路救援时 被人袭击了
Officer was assaulted when he stopped to offer roadside assistance.
他是柯蒂斯警官
His name is Sergeant Curtis.
他什么都不说
He's not talking.
他要求他的工会代表来
He's asking for his union rep.
他被吓到了
Something spooked him.
他帮的那个人显然不想被警♥察♥帮忙
Whoever he assisted obviously didn't want help from a cop.
没错 警官被袭击了 所以他们才叫巡警来
Yep. Officer gets assaulted, they call in the Rangers.
对了 她是新来的
Oh. Here. She's new to the unit.
我把她安排和你搭档了
I'm putting her with you.
米琪·拉米雷斯巡警
Ranger Micki Ramirez,
-这位是科德尔·沃克 -米琪
- this is Cordell Walker. - Micki.
-我以为会是个男的 -我妈也是这么以为的
- Figured you'd be a guy. - So did my mom.
幸会
Pleasure.
沃克刚结束牛仔王的案子
Walker just closed the Rodeo Kings case.
你知道那案子吗
You're familiar with that one?
知道 长官 我想问问...
Yes, sir. I have to ask...
我不是特别 想讨论那个案子
Yeah, I'd really not... want to talk about that one.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
拉米雷斯 你跟沃克说一下进展好了
Ramirez, fill Walker in on where you're at.
欢迎回来 科德尔
Welcome back, Cordell.
看来我得补补课了
Guess I got some catching up to do.
得州巡警
第一季 第一集
恭喜升职啊
Congratulations on the promotion.
你应该昨天晚上庆祝的
Should've celebrated last night.
我觉得昨晚你就替我俩庆祝完了
I think you celebrated enough for the both of us last night.
警监安排我巡逻
Look, Captain put me on patrol.
让我这个新人有机会做一些侦查
It was a chance to let the new kid do some recon.
那你说吧
Well, go on, then.
听听你的汇报
Let's hear your report.
好
Okay.
我听说你属于硬币的边
I hear you're the edge of the coin.
不是正面也不是反面 你特立独行
Not heads or tails, just... your way, and...
我知道这是你一贯的作风
I know that's how you work,
但我有很多事要做
but I got a lot on the line.
你一定很喜欢压力吧
You must like pressure.
我说 如果你真想干这个
I mean, if you wanted to do this.
让自己成为焦点的话
Put yourself right in the spotlight.
你是说墨西哥裔的美国巡警不多吗
Oh, you mean there aren't a lot of Mexican American Rangers?
我很吃惊
I'm shocked.
最近才猛增
It's a steep climb.
为什么你想做这个
So why'd you want to do this?
我需要做这个
I needed to do this.
反正跟家人也闹掰了
Burned some bridges with my family, too.
所以他们对你的成绩并不引以为豪吗
So they're not proud you're a badass?
总之别给我搞砸了就行
Just don't mess it up for me.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
好
Okay.
像你说的
Well, like you said,
柯蒂斯要找他的工会代表
Curtis was asking for his union rep.
他一定很害怕
He must've been scared.
你觉得是什么让他沉默了
What do you think made him clam up?
也许是那辆货车上的东西
Maybe whatever was in that truck
吓到他背弃誓言
spooked him enough to abandon his oath.
有可能
Yeah, maybe.
好
Okay.
附近有道路监控
Traffic cams nearby.
希望有一个拍到了 这样我们就能亲眼看看了
Let's hope one of them picked it up so we can get a visual.
那我们就要查看所有的监控录像
So we need to roll through all the footage.
说是"我们" 其实只有我这个新人 对吗
And by we, I mean the new kid, right?
我没看出来你是个想要特殊待遇的人
You don't strike me as someone who wants special treatment.
爸 能把盐递过来吗
Dad, can you pass the salt?
-毛琳 这个特别好吃 -还要酒吗 亲爱的
- Mawline, this is so good. - Want some more wine, dear?
不用 暂时够了
No, I'm good for now.
-工作耽搁了 不用等我 -从来没等过
- Caught up at work. Don't wait up. - Never do.
斯黛拉去哪了
Where's, uh, where's Stella?
她昨晚准备为你接风洗尘
Well, she was prepared to greet you last night at your homecoming,
-但你没出现 所以... -她和朋友出去了
- but you failed to show, so... - She's out with a friend.
伊莎贝尔 是个墨西哥女孩
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表