剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
And yes, there's some fixing to be done.
但那需要时间
But that takes time.
事物不一定非得是好的 才能是好的
Not all things have to be good for them to be good.
你这句话毫无道理 亲爱的
That phrase makes no sense, babe.
在开吃之前 还有件事
Before we dig in, one more thing.
我带了个惊喜来
I brought a surprise.
瞧
Voila.
锅烤曲奇
Skillet snickerdoodle.
我让毛琳打包的
I had Mawline pack it.
这是你们妈妈做的 就在她...
Um, your mom made that the day before...
-这是你们妈妈做的... -来
- your mom made that... - Here.
我来就行
I got it.
所以 这是她留给我们的最后一样东西
So, that's the last thing that she ever left us.
是啊 应该是的
Yeah. Yeah. I suppose so.
它在冰箱里放了太久
Uh, it's freezer burnt.
可能已经坏了 所以如果你们不想吃 我也理解
And it's probably gone bad, so I understand if you don't...
不 这很完美
No. It's perfect.
杰莉
Geri.
我可以解释的
I-I can explain.
这里很容易修吧
Easy fix, huh?
只有一根梁 他也告诉你们了吗
Just one beam? Did he tell you that, too?
其实吧 我拿了一些便宜的旧支架...
Yeah, so, the thing is, there were these, uh, cheap old brackets...
没事的
It's fine.
那人开价了
The guy made an offer.
要把这里完全拆除
It's a complete teardown,
造公♥寓♥
building condos.
依我看 你已经帮他开拆了
For all I know, you just gave him a head start.
等等 他们要把这里拆掉吗
Wait. They're gonna tear this down?
如果我买♥♥下这里 我就不会拆
I wouldn't if I bought it.
等等 不如我们买♥♥下这里好了
Wait, what if we bought it?
用妈妈保险赔的钱
With the money from Mom's life insurance.
应该够把这里重新收拾收拾了
I mean, there'd be enough to redo the place.
那样也不算太坏
And it's not so bad.
确实 但我们也可以修好这里
Well, it is, but we could fix it.
把它改造成住处
Turn it into a family place.
妈妈应该会想这样
It's what Mom would've wanted.
我们出同样的价钱
We'll match the bid.
你意下如何
What do you say?
听起来你有了另一个买♥♥家
Sounds like you got another offer.
不
No.
听起来我有了更好的买♥♥家
It sounds like I got a better one.
你们能帮我照顾好她吗
Will you just take care of her for me?
别担心
Oh, and, uh, don't worry.
我会确保丹妮丝继续待在这里的
I'll make sure that Denise doesn't go anywhere.
但是... 我还以为我们终于可以摆脱丹妮丝了
But... Denise, I thought I finally got rid of you this time.
你在看什么
What're you looking at?
我在琢磨霍伊特说的关于卡洛斯侄女的话
I was mulling over what Hoyt said about Carlos's niece.
-是吗 -她很喜欢艺术
- Yeah? - Her love of art.
看看这个
Look at this.
这家画廊是她的吗
She owns that gallery?
是啊 就在边境以外
Yeah, right across the border.
107画廊
墨西哥雷诺萨市 看看最近成交的画
Reynosa, Mexico. Look at the recent sales.
丙烯画
五万
已售出
五万一幅画
50 Gs for one painting.
对一个穷地方的小画廊来说 这可是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥了
I mean, come on, that's a big sale for a small gallery in a poor town.
有个人经常买♥♥画
Look at the repeat purchases.
钱是从一家奥斯汀的银行汇过去的
Wired from a bank here in Austin.
账户001150179480L从得州奥斯汀 亨利银行汇款
看看第一幅画的购买♥♥时间
Look at the first purchase date.
那是艾米丽被害的两天之后
That's two days after Emily was murdered.
-封口费吗 -是啊
- Hush money? - Yeah.
所以买♥♥家到底是谁
So where's it coming from?
账户001150179480L从得州奥斯汀 亨利银行汇款
是一家叫稻草戒指的有限责任公♥司♥
Someplace called Straw Ring, LLP?
那是什么
Who the hell is that?
你不会相信这事的
You're not gonna believe this.
这是杰莉给侧步酒吧注册的公♥司♥名
That's Geri's LLP for the Side Step.
妈妈
Mom.
拉米雷斯博士
Dr. Ramirez.
抱歉昨天我口不择言了
I wanted to apologize for my choice of words yesterday.
毕竟手被钉子钉了 是人都会暴躁
Nail through the hand never brings the best out of him.
-你能道歉就很好了 -嗯
- Well, that's good of you to say. - Yeah.
我知道我还有更多的事要道歉
And I... I know I have more to apologize for.
那些就到里面再说吧
I imagine we'll get to that inside.
好
Okay.
阿德里安娜·拉米雷斯
Adriana Ramirez?
是拉米雷斯博士
Dr. Ramirez.
拉米雷斯博士 我有对你的重罪逮捕令
Well, Dr. Ramirez, I have a felony warrant for your arrest.
什么
What?
妈妈 这是什么情况
Mom, what is this?
这肯定是搞错了
This has to be a mistake.
-老爸 -儿子
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, buddy.
我见到了一个你牛仔王照片里的人
I met a guy from your rodeo pictures.
那个叫杜克的家伙
That "Duke" Guy.
不可能
Not possible.
杜克死了 儿子
Duke is dead, son.
他没死
He's not.
他是个得州巡警
He's a Texas Ranger.
我觉得是因为他 你才会被抓的
And I think he's the reason you're behind bars.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表