剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你朋友有说过为什么要请我们来吗
Your friend say why she needed us?
因为
I mean...
感觉这只是个普通的入室
sounds like just a standard B&E.
还是个大型抢劫
: And grand larceny.
沃克 这不只是顾问
Walker, this isn't just about a consult.
我去打给詹姆斯警长 让他许可我们
Okay, I'll call Captain James and get the okay
从奥斯汀警局那里把案子接过来
to take this case from APD.
等一下等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold up, hold up.
米基 你为什么这么兴奋
Micki, why are you so worked up?
因为我那个奥斯汀警局的朋友打给我
Because my buddy from APD called me
是因为她知道我见过这个现场
because she knows I've seen this scene before.
- 听我说完好吗 - 好
Just hear me out, okay? Okay, okay.
行 所以嫌犯是从这里上到阳台
Okay. All right, so the perp accessed the balcony from there.
在此之前先切断电力
After cutting the power to the joint,
让安保系统失效
so the security system is not an issue.
他们只对两件事感兴趣
They're only interested in two things:
偷走东西
what they came for, and...
留下讯息
leaving a message.
所以他们的抢劫主题曲是什么
WALKER: Okay, so, what's their, uh, heist theme song?
你认真的吗 你觉得重要的是这个吗
Really? That's what matters to you?
从歌♥里能看出人的很多事情
A song says a lot about someone.
是“我现在要如何找到你”
"How Am I Gonna Find You Now?"
不错
Ha! Pretty good.
所以他们盯上的主要是这个
MICKI: Okay, so there's one main thing they're after,
并且那东西在这个箱子里
and that thing was in this case.
我朋友告诉我是把小提琴
My friend told me that thing was a violin,
300年前的斯特拉迪瓦里斯琴
a 300-year-old Stradivarius.
如果你再看近点
Now, if you look closer,
你就能看到一个红宝石色的吉他拨片
you'll see there's a ruby red guitar pick,
就是这个嫌犯的标志
the perp's calling card.
我们见过很多次了
We've seen it a dozen times.
行
Boom!Okay,
他们为什么还没被抓
why are they locked up?
那是我还在当兵的时候
It was back in my trooper days.
我上司是康纳尔中士
And my boss was a guy named Sergeant Connell.
他不让我行动
He kept me out of the action
因为他不肯为我作保
because he wouldn't vouch for me. Ever.
对他来说
It was just easier for him
把我的话作为虚假消息打发走更容易
to write me off as the girl who cried wolf.
没有起诉就没办法判刑
You can't sentence without charges,
没有真正的调查逮捕
and you can't get charges
就没法起诉
without a real investigation or arrest.
- 我都没有尝试的机会 - 好
I never even got the chance to try.Okay,
士兵 你现在是骑警了
Trooper, well, you're a Ranger now.
咱们去抓他 他叫什么
So let's catch him. What's his name?
她叫米妮·杰恩
Hername is Minnie Jayne.
行 那米妮·杰恩自作自受
All right, well, then Minnie Jayne has it coming.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
米妮·杰恩 那个米妮·杰恩吗
: Minnie-Minnie Jayne Minnie Jayne?
这里的英雄 本地艺人 那个从未
Local hero, homegrown talent, music legend
得到应有的名誉和财富的乐界传奇
who never got the fame and fortune she deserved
米妮·杰恩吗
Minnie Jayne?
这就是为什么米妮能够
This is exactly why Minnie's been able
一直逃脱法律制裁
to run off into the sunset for years.
因为警官都被她的名气吓跑了
Starstruck officers.
得了吧 她很棒的
Come on, she's pretty great.
你到底帮不帮我 小粉丝
Help me or not, fanboy...
我这次一定要抓到她
I'm gonna get her on this.
喂
Whoa.
小心点 小姑娘
Careful there, little lady.
有找到什么有意思的吗
Find anything interesting?
没有
Uh... no.
我是说 没发现什么
I mean, nothing jumps out, you know.
我可能分心了
And I-I might be distracted.
- 真的吗 - 对
Really?Yeah.
我有感觉到些什么
Hey, I'm sensing something.
- 我准备好听了 - 行
Gearing up for an overshare. Okay.
我和詹姆斯抓到卡莉的那个晚上
Look, the night James and I took down Cali,
我和杰里接吻了
Geri and I kissed.
而且我没法
Mm, and I-I can't...
不去想它
stop thinking about it.
看来那晚上
Yeah. That must have been
情感很充沛
a really emotionally charged night.
而且还有霍伊特
Yeah, plus then there's the Hoyt factor,
- 这真的是 - 对
and that just makes everything really... Yeah.
很复杂 对
Complicated. Exactly. Yeah.
是你想得太复杂吗
Are youmaking this more complicated in your head?
因为你可以跟她说开了的
Because maybe you could just talk it out with her.
这会有帮助的
That could help.
或许吧 但我那之后就没见过她了
Well, maybe, yeah, but I haven't even seen her since.
所以我觉得她可能不是很想谈
Which makes me think that maybe she doesn't want to talk.
无所谓了 我会搞定的 不是什么大事
Anyways, I'll figure it out. No big deal.
行了 没有人想过
Uh, okay, did-did no one else think
要调查这条大鱼吗
to look into this white whale of yours?
我说服过某人去再查一查
I talked someone into taking a second look once,
但是那个混♥蛋♥康纳尔破坏了证据链
but then that jackass Connell broke the chain of custody
让定罪的有力证据被排除了
and got the evidence that was used to nail her thrown out.
所以 快进到现在
So, fast-forward to now...
你想一了百了
And you're looking to end it once and for all.
好
Mm-hmm. All right.
我可能
Well, I may have an affinity
是米妮·杰恩粉丝
towards a Minnie Jayne jam,
但是这次我支持你
but I'm with you on this.
所以 咱们下一步是什么 耶洗别
So, what's our next move, Lady Ahab?
行 明天
Right, tomorrow,
我们要去格鲁内
we're gonna take a little trip down to Gruene
在她演出之后找她聊聊
and nab us a Minnie Jayne after her show.
她在格鲁内吗
She's in Gruene?Mm-hmm.
等等 你一直在盯着她吗
Wait. Have you been keeping tabs on her?
等一下
Hold on.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
好了 你别来了
Okay, you can't come.
我很怀念和你在农场上工作
Now, I miss working the ranch with you.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
来吧
Come on.
我听说斯坦可能会成为你的新上司
I heard Stan might be your new boss.
慢点
MAN: Nice and easy.
你知道他要竞选地方检察官吗
Did you know he was running for D.A.?
对
Yup.
我告诉他 我为他感到高兴
I told him I was happy for him.
- 我总感觉你没有 - 就是
I'm sensing you're not.It's just,
麦克劳森任期还有好几年
McLawson had years left on his term.
我可以作出很多改变
I could make changes.
我可以让人们
I could get people to start living
活在当下 而不是一百年前
like we're in the 2020s and not the 1920s.
就是 我觉得
It's just, I don't...
行
Hup.
我以为我还有更多时间
I thought that I had more time
计划我想要什么
to plan out what it is that I want,
但现在
but now I don't...
我不知道我想要什么了
I don't know what that is anymore.
这可能是我听过你说的
You know, that just may be the most ridiculous thing
最荒谬的事情
I've ever heard you say.
我可没见过
I don't know any other
其他六年级小学生 让爸爸把电视调去看议会辩论的
sixth grader who had their dads change the channel to C-SPAN.
确实
True.
你让我想起你祖父
You remind me a lot of your grandfather.
脑子很聪明 心胸更宽阔
Big brain, even bigger heart.
有时候你的理智并不一定
Sometimes your noggin doesn't always agree
和你的愿望相符
with what that heart wants.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表