剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
- 但是 谁能拒绝免费的酒呢 - 这就对了
But, hey, never could say no to free drinks.There you go.
奥吉
Augie.
- 你姐姐呢 - 我要是知道的话
Uh, where's your sister?You know what, if I knew that,
就逼她在这儿帮我了 好吗
then I'd make her help me back there, all right?
所以别指望这些东西好吃了
So don't expect any of the food to taste good.
- 行 - 还有 我们什么时候请大厨
There we goAlso, when are we getting a chef?
我收到了她发的小树杈
Huh. Got a little peace sign.
这是代表她会来
Does that, uh, mean she's coming in
- 还是不来 - 这太荒唐了
or-or not?This is ridiculous.
你连杯垫都不帮忙放
You didn't even put a coaster down.
去洗这个
All right, clean that up.
你没事吧
TREVOR: You all right?
我要错过今天的足球赛了
I'll miss the soccer game today.
让大家失望我感觉挺不好的
I feel kind of bad letting everybody down.
州赛吧
State, right?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你 你想转回去吗
Do you-- do you want to turn back?
不 不用
No. No.
我们开了一晚上就为了逃离
We drove all night to get away from whatever
你♥爸♥爸的计划 我不会叫你
your dad has planned-- I wouldn't ask you
再开回去的
to drive back towards it.
球队没有我也可以
The team will be fine without me.
就是 贝尔可以的
I mean, Bel's got this.
你没告诉她我们要跑吧
You didn't tell her we were heading out, did you?
我没告诉任何人
I didn't tell anyone.
好 你该把你手♥机♥关了
Okay, good. You should turn your phone off
- 这样没人能跟到你的位置 - 我早想到了
so no one pings your location.Way ahead of you.
我们应该只用现金 这样不会留下交易痕迹
We should pay in cash only, so no one tracks a paper trail.
我身上只有40块1毛2分
Um, I've only got 40 bucks and 12 cents.
我可以去一趟自动提款机
I could hit an ATM.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
取钱活动会暴露我们行踪的
The bank activity would give us away.
- 40块不够 - 够什么
40 bucks is not enough.Enough for what?
交给我吧
I got it.
我知道一个我们能低调呆着的地方
Okay, I know a place we're gonna lay low,
你会很喜欢那里的 我保证
and you are gonna love it there, I promise.
走吧
Come on.
耶
STELLA: Yee-haw!
科迪
HOYT: Cordi,
帮帮我
help me out here. Yeah.
跳起来
Come on, scoots and boots.
科德尔
GERI: Cordell.
- 来吧 孩子们 - 好
HOYT: Come on, kids.WALKER: All right.
- 我们得告诉霍伊特 - 当然了 我知道
We have to tell Hoyt.Of course. I know.
但我们还没有谈过
But we haven't even talked about what happened.
我们什么都没有谈过
But we haven't talked about anything
一个多月了 沃克
in over a month, Walker.
我知道 杰里 但我事情很多
I know, Geri. Look, I've had a lot going on.
公共安♥全♥部♥门的听证会就是明天
My DPS hearing is tomorrow.
而且说实话 你不来找我 我
And frankly, when you didn't reach out, I...
对于那个晚上 我所需要处理的可不止
Yeah, well, I had a lot more to process from that night
- 那一个吻 - 我知道
than just a kiss.I know.
我还在整理自己的心情 然后
I'm still sorting out my feelings, and...
我不知道 或许你已经想清楚了
I don't know, maybe you've figured yours out.
- 杰里 不是 - 实话说 这样对我来说轻松很多
Geri, that's not...No, honestly, it makes it a lot easier for me.
好 行 可以
Okay. Yeah. Fine.
但我们应该统一战线
But we should be a united front.
你懂吧 一起告诉霍伊特
You know? Tell Hoyt together.
很好 把遮羞布扯了吧
Great. Let's rip the Band-Aid off.
- 怎么 现在吗 - 对
What? N-Now?Yes.
这是欢迎他回家的派对 杰里
It's his welcome-home party, Geri.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
宾客们 朋友们 家人们
barflies, friends and family,
你们为我的自♥由♥而庆祝
it warms my heart
让我感觉非常温暖
that you're here celebrating my freedom.
我焕然一新了
I'm a new man
我还有很多计划
with big plans, boy.
你
You.
对我来说
There ain't a body
没有比我的女朋友更珍贵的人了 杰里
I'd rather do time with than my girl, Geri.
你就是我的主心骨 宝贝
You are my rock, baby,
如果我这辈子
and if all I get
只能得到你的爱 那
in this life is your love, then...
我死而无憾
I can die a happy man.
我坦坦荡荡
An honest man.
- 杰拉尔丁·布鲁萨德 - 你这个坦荡的家伙
Geraldine Broussard...Oh, an honest man
可不能只给我塑料首饰
has got more to give than trash jewelry.
宝贝 快下来
Baby, come on, get down here!
我要把这个加入我的收藏 好吗
I'm gonna add it to my collection, all right?
- 好 - 好
Yeah. : Yeah.
我得走了
Hey, I got to go.
回家见
I'll see you back at home.
监狱运输车在去最高级别监狱的路上撞车了
Prison bus crashed en route to max.
克林特·韦斯特和贾克森·戴维斯在那辆车上
Clint West and Jaxon Davis were on that bus.
- 什么 - 我们得走了
What? We got to get.
霍伊特 兄弟 我们得走了
Uh, Hoyt, buddy, we got to jet.
- 这么快就走了吗 - 我们有逃犯
You're leaving so soon? Come on.Got to track down
要抓 看来你不是
some escapees. Uh, turns out, you're not
今天唯一一个自♥由♥的人
the only wild man roaming free today.
沃克
Walker.
所有的目击者都声称看到一群摩托帮
All the witnesses claim a motorcycle gang
帮助克林特和贾克森逃跑
helped Clint and Jaxon escape.
感觉可以从这个角度入手
That sounds like the place to start questioning,
但我们为什么要来这里
yet we're here?
听着 克林特到处都有朋友
Look, Clint has friends everywhere,
但基本都是金钱关系的朋友
but it's often at a price.
所以不管是为了他们自己还是为了给那些人钱
So whether it's for themselves or to pay off those bikers,
他和贾克森都会需要现金
he and Jaxon are gonna need cash.
对 但为什么是这家银行
Yeah, but this bank, specifically?
这是单子上下一家
It was next on the list.
那他们就更有理由不来这里了
That's the more reason for them to avoid it.
沃克 在车祸现场有人报案说车被偷了
Walker, there's report
可能是他们干的
of a stolen car near the crash site. That could be them.
我们那时候会在踩过点的银行开个保险箱
We would open a safety deposit box at banks we were casing.
我们把一根克里斯托的项链放在了这里
We put one of Crystal's necklaces in this one.
那应该够价了
That seems valuable enough.
等等 什么我们
Wait, who's "we"?
牛仔之王
The Rodeo Kings.
我卧底时候
When I was undercover.
行 听着 如果追忆你的牛仔之王时代
Okay. Look, if channeling your Rodeo Kings days
能够帮到我们 那行
serves us in the end, great.
但别让我发现你
Just don't let me catch you
又要变成杜克了 好吗
slipping into full Duke again, okay?
你怎么找到这里的
How'd you find this place?
我小时候 我们会来
Well, um, we used to come here when I was a kid.
我妈就是在那个湖里教会我游泳的
My mom actually taught me how to swim in that lake.
这可太好了
That's really sweet.
有一个夏天 我爸把我丢进去 我差点淹死
Nearly drowned one summer when my dad threw me in.
所以
Hence...
- 就去上游泳课了 - 这就不那么好了
swim lessons.Less sweet.
你♥爸♥很糟糕
Your dad is messed up.
对
Yeah.
他要么不在 要么烦死我
He's all or nothing.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
咱们去安顿下来 我还想听故事
Let's just settle in. I want to hear more stories.
或许我们终于可以休息了
And maybe we can finally relax.
报道今天晚些时候会上线
The story will be online later today.
很好 我送你出去
Perfect, I will see you out.
真的是 连姆
It's so...Liam!
你这家伙 行
You dog. Okay.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表