剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
爱你们
I love you.
爸 你不会让爷爷卖♥♥了它们的吧
Hey, Dad, you're not gonna let Gramps sell 'em, right?
爷爷那边我来处理 好吗
Hey, let me take care of Gramps, all right?
就 嗨 爸
Just, uh-- Hey, Daddy.
在你开口之前 让我说两句
Before you start, just let me say something.
行了 杰拉尔丁打给我了 跟我来
Yeah, Geraldine called. Follow me.
爷爷 这是霍伊特留给我们的
Gramps, Hoyt left them for us.
- 它还是个孩子 - 抱歉
And this one's just a baby.Sorry.
我的原则是不能有骆驼
I got a strict no-llama policy.
还好我们有个羊驼厩
It's a good thing we got an alpaca stable.
等等 有个什么
Wait, we got a-a what?
你个蠢货 那不是骆驼
BONHAM: You're an idiot. That ain't a llama.
你算什么农场之子
What kind of rancher's boy are you?
总之 现阶段这个应该够用了
Anyhow, I reckon this'll hold 'em for now.
我们昨天晚上把工具棚改成了羊驼厩
We converted the tool shed into an alpaca barn last night.
应该能把你带回家的
It should fit this whole ragtag crew
这些小家伙装下
of misfits you dragged home.
爸 我
Wow. Dad, I, uh...
你妈 连姆 斯坦
Your mother, Liam, Stan,
基本都是他们干的
they did most of the heavy lifting.
他是在哭吗
STAN: Is he crying?
他是个大块头 但是心很软
Yeah. He's big, but a soft touch.
回家里吧
ABELINE: Oh, come on into the house.
早餐好了
Breakfast is waiting.
谢了 茂林
Thanks, Mawline. All right.
让他们进新家里去吧
Let's put the family in their new home.
- 好了 给我吧 - 行
All right, hand down.All right.
- 好嘞 - 接住了吗
Here we go. You got it?
接住了 行了
Yep, yep, yep, yep. All right.
给
There you go.
给这小家伙起名了吗
You got a name for this little one?
霍伊特
Hoyt.
霍伊特
BONHAM: Hoyt.
好名字
That's a good name.
很棒的名字
It's a great name.
我就是想说 能和三代沃克家人一起
Hey, hey, I just want to say I feel blessed
是我的荣幸
to be here with three generations of Walkers.
希望我能借用一下你们的帮助
Now, if I can just get your help to, uh,
给小连姆来点压力
apply a little peer pressure to young Liam here.
给你
That's for you.
你的竞选的第一笔注资
First donation to your campaign.
你有什么问题吗
STAN: What's wrong with you?
老天 你可太狡猾了
Oh, my goodness, you're slicker than snake oil.
利用我儿子来分票
Using my son to split the progressive vote.
你说得好像我需要帮助似的
Oh, as if I need help with those nobody candidates.
别听你爹的 你也是
Don't listen to your pops. Don't. You, either.
我知道
I knew there--
我知道你有不可告人的目的
I knew there was an ulterior motive here.
这样 不好意思
Uh, you know what? Excuse me.
特雷弗
Hey, Trevor.
我不知道你会不会听到这些
So, I'm not really sure when you'll hear this.
我也不知道该怎么说 就是
I'm not even sure what to say, except...
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我不能去看你
I don't think I can visit.
我可能得把这一切抛在过去
I might just need to leave the past behind,
你懂吗
you know?
而且
And...
我家人还需要我
my family still needs me.
总之 我希望
Anyway, um, I hope
你会好起来 无论如何
that you're healing... somehow.
我也希望至少
And I hope at the very least
你知道 我们曾真过
you know we were real.
再见 特雷弗
Bye, Trevor.
你走之后找到的
Found it after you left.
还我吧
Oh, ho-ho, come on now.
等等 你做了什么
Wait, what'd you do?
你知道我不能把骑警的消息
Oh, you know I cannot divulge confidential
透露给平民的
Ranger information to a civilian.
你知道的
Ow. Hey!You know that.
- 你是晒伤了吗 牛仔 - 是有点
Did you get a little sun out there, cowboy?Eh, a little bit.
- 我说 -怎么了
Hey, um...Yeah?
我之前心情不好
I was holding a grudge earlier.
我就是 我也不知道
And I-I just... I didn't know it.
我的骑警生涯
Um, my whole Ranger journey
一直都有你这个混♥蛋♥在身边
has been with your jackass,
所以你走之后 我就是 觉得
and so when you left, I just... I felt...
- 很茫然 - 对
Adrift.Yeah.
我懂 那我们没事了 真的
I get it. We're good. Honest.
来吧
Come on, now.
现在我还挺期望
You know, now I'm kind of looking forward to
能暂时放下搭档这件事
letting go of the whole partner thing for a while.
现在我们可以就做朋友
Now we can just be friends.
米基 我们不是朋友 是家人
Hell, Micki, we're not friends. We're family.
- 你们什么时候养了羊驼了 - 对
When did you get an alpaca?Yeah...
什么
What?
她真好看 你好啊
Oh, she's beautiful. Hi.
妈妈和小女儿
Her and her baby girl.
所以小的也是个姑娘吗
So her baby's a girl, too?
你看着就看得出来吗
You can tell just by looking?
大部分人都可以 沃克
Most people can, Walker.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表