剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
So I'd say you're off to a good start.
是吗 那你花了多久才接受那位迈克警官
Yeah? Well, how long did it take you to do that with Officer Mike over there?
因为自从我参军
Because you've been processing
你就该开始接受这件事了 但到目前依旧毫无结果
since I joined the Army and we've gotten nowhere.
好吧 这事不能全怪我
Okay. That's not all on me.
你这样的孩子心理有缺陷
Children like you have fundamental difficulties
总是要求太高 可我只是你的监护人而已
seeing your parents as anything other than caretakers.
就这样
Okay.
只要三瓶就行 阿德里安娜不喝酒
Uh, just three. Adriana doesn't drink.
-上周那次是个例外 -行吧
- Except for the, uh, slipup last week. - Right.
在她出事之后 我本来想扔掉我所有的酒
I was about to get rid of all my booze after her accident,
但她坚持让我留着
but she insisted that I keep it.
"她的错误不应该影响到我的酒柜"
"Her failure shouldn't affect my liquor cabinet."
这说话风格很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
她女儿让我领教过一番
Her daughter gave me a taste of that. Uh...
米琪狠狠地训了我一顿
Micki took me to task
就为了帮我准备应对她妈妈的心理评估
prepping me for Adriana's psych eval.
在处理一名嫌犯的时候 我冲动行事了
I let my emotions get the best of me when I was handling a perp.
我并不为此骄傲
I'm not proud of it.
看来某人终于有进步了啊
That sounded almost like a breakthrough.
但重要的不是在法庭上发生了什么
But it's not about what happens in court,
而是你以后打算怎么表现
it's about what happens after that counts.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
您有什么好建议能不再让我重蹈覆辙吗
You have any advice on how I can avoid the same mistake again?
只要你不介意我的心理把戏就行
As long as you don't mind the psychobabble.
那我就不打扰你们了
Oh, and that's my cue.
-迈克 你愿意帮我一起烤吗 -行
- Mike, you mind helping me with the grill? - Sure.
我只想谢谢你一直在我妈妈身边支持她
I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you being there for my mom.
尤其是在那起事故发生之后
Especially after the accident.
肯定很不容易吧
Just must have been really tough
看到她肋骨淤伤 还有其他伤口...
seeing her with bruised ribs and-and a cut and...
是肩膀
Her shoulder.
她伤到了肩膀 不是肋骨
She hurt her shoulder, not her ribs.
好吧 是我搞错了
Right. My mistake.
但那应该还是一番很艰难的谈话吧
Still, that must have been a tough conversation to have.
你是个警♥察♥ 而你女朋友却肇事逃逸
You know, you, a cop, your girlfriend's in a hit-and-run.
-她是立刻就承认了还是... -行了
- Did she admit it straightaway or... - O-Okay.
我犯了个错
I-I made a mistake.
现在我正在努力弥补
And now I'm trying to make amends.
这有那么难以置信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
我只想找到一个合理的解释
I'm just trying to find an explanation that actually makes sense.
我已经告诉你了
And I gave you one already.
抱歉 我忍♥不住追根究底的冲动
Sorry, I-I start a question and I can't stop.
特雷 你好
Trey. Hey.
你好 嗯 我这边出了点问题
Hey. Yeah, I got an issue.
-所有的孩子都不见了 -什么
- All the kids are gone. - What?
-真的吗 -是啊 我也不清楚
- Really? - Yeah, I don't know.
-他们肯定是偷偷溜走了 -好吧
- They must've snuck out. - Okay.
那咱们就去找到他们吧
You know, we'll just find out where they are.
我现在就赶过去
I'll head there right now.
-嗯 我先去找 -好
- Yeah, I'm on it. - Okay.
我现在只想放下这个错误
I just want to put this mistake behind me now.
你就让这事过去吧
Please let me.
刚刚特雷来电♥话♥了
That was Trey.
孩子们那边出了点状况
Uh, there's been a situation with the kids.
抱歉 我得先走一步了
I am so sorry. I-I have to leave.
-我能开走你的车吗 -不 我和你一起去
- Can I take your truck? - No, I'll go with you.
我自己处理就可以了
I-- I'm-- I can handle this.
现在换我挺你了 搭档 好吗
Now I got your six, partner. Okay?
等我一会儿就好
Give me a second.
抱歉我们得先走一步
So sorry we have to run
并且 我不会再多问这件事了
and, um, I will leave you and this whole thing alone.
我保证
I promise.
保重
Be careful.
迈克 照顾好她 我可知道你家在哪
Mike, take care of her. I know where you live!
-加油 斯黛拉 -斯黛拉正在飞跑
- Let's go, Stella. - Stella, she's on a streak.
她把球传给了贝尔...
Passes to Bel...
-加油 斯黛拉 -她射门了
- Come on, Stella. - ...who shoots.
球进了
Scores!
真棒
Alley-oop!
来击个掌
Up top.
这是饥渴球赛的一部分吗
Hey, uh, I-is this a part of Thirsty Balls?
我之前从没参加过
I-I never played the game before.
你们怎么停下了
Why'd you stop?
我们也想来玩玩
We came to play.
我们正打算走
We were just leaving.
别这么扫兴嘛
Oh, don't be a buzzkill.
这里是北国帮的地盘
You see, this is Northside Nation land.
我们可没收到派对邀请
and we didn't get a party invite.
所以如果你们要走 那我得收场地费
So, if you leave, well, I got to collect the field fee.
这是规矩
Them's the rules.
我们没钱 我们就直接走了
We don't got nothing to pay with so we're just gonna go.
你们可有不少好货色
You got plenty to pay with.
听着 我懂的
Listen, I get it.
如果我到了你这个年纪 还和爸妈住在一起
If I was your age and still lived with my parents
那我也不想回家
I wouldn't want to go home, either.
你小子还挺有种
Brass balls on this one, huh?
我有办法了
I got an idea.
咱们来踢球吧
Let's play for it.
如果你们中有谁
If any one of you
能在我的防守下进球
can score on me,
那我们就走
we'll leave.
谁敢来试试
Who can score on me?
我来
I can.
-斯黛拉 -斯黛拉 别
- Stella... - Stella, don't.
无所谓 只要能让这些白♥痴♥离开就行
Whatever. If it makes these idiots go.
暴脾气
Feisty.
我喜欢
Now, I like that.
斯黛拉...
Stella...
发挥出你的最佳水平吧
Give it your best shot.
正中球心
Bull's-eye!
不要
No!
特雷弗
Trevor!
-别这样 -特雷弗 别冲动
- Come on, man. - Trevor, come on.
特雷弗
Trevor!
-特雷弗 拜托 -住手
- Trevor, come on. - Stop!
打得好 打得妙
There you go. There you go.
有人来了
We got company!
让孩子们躲到那些土丘后面 好吗
Get the kids to safety behind those bounds, all right?
-等我喊你们再出来 -在你右边
- Stay there till I say. - On your right!
来吧
Here we go.
所有人 快躲到那些土丘后面
Everyone, go! Get behind the dunes now!
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 快快快
Come on, go, go!
你打算去哪儿呢 姑娘
Hey, where you going, girl?
你可以害怕 没关系的 小甜心
It's okay to be scared, sweetheart.
我怕什么 怕你们这帮只会吓小孩的地痞吗
Of what? A bunch of lowlives who get off by scaring kids?
我可不怕你们 小甜心
Not really scared of that, sweetheart.
快跑 咱们离开这里
Run! Get out of here!
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
-快上来 -上车 马上就走
- Get it, get it. - Move out! Step on it, man.
-咱们走 -走
- Get out of here! - Go!
杜克
Duke.
这是那家伙的枪
Look, uh, he-he had this.
快到土丘后面去 跟大家待在一起
Get behind the mounds. Stay with the group.
你得跟我走
You, you're coming with me.
我那会儿 高中比赛可没这么刺♥激♥
High school games were a bit different in my day.
多谢帮助
Thanks for the help.
我之前跟这伙人打过几次交道
I've had run-ins with a few of these fellas in the past.
北国帮
Northside Nation.
嗯 这帮人我也熟悉
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表