剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Liam.
沃克太太
Mrs. Walker.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
我一直很生气
I've been angry.
生气了太久
For so long.
超乎我的想象
More than I thought.
我也是
I have, too.
我气我自己
At myself.
因为我搞砸了
For screwing up.
我也气你 因为你处理这件事的方式
Then at you, for how you handled it.
然后又气我自己 因为我处理你处事方式的方式
And then at me again, for how I handled you handling it.
只是 我们从没真正谈过这事
It's just, we never really talked about it.
对吗
Did we?
但我现在也并不想谈
I sure as hell don't want to now.
这样没用的 博纳姆
It's not gonna work, Bon.
我知道
I know.
但我在想
But I was thinking,
今晚
tonight,
也许舞会真正的意义并不在于跳舞
maybe the dancing's not about the dancing.
而在于亲近彼此
It's just about being close.
所以你才不愿意提起你的父母吗
This is why you won't talk about your parents?
回答我
Just answer me.
克林特·韦斯特是不是你♥爸♥
Is Clint West your father?
所以我们的相遇 我们之间的一切
So us meeting, us everything,
都是你计划好的吗
was that just something that you planned?
跟你♥爸♥一起计划的
With your dad?
我绝不会计划这种事 斯黛拉
I would never plan that, Stel.
按我成长的方式 我都不知道我还能不能爱上某人
The way I grew up, I didn't even know if I could ever love someone.
更别提像你这么优秀的人
Let alone someone as good as you.
我绝不会毁掉这一切
I wouldn't have ruined that for anything.
咱们能不能...
Can we just dance here...
跳完这支舞
...for the rest of this song?
咱们跳舞吧 假装你不是朱丽叶
Let's just dance, pretend that you're not a Capulet
我也不是罗密欧
and I'm not a Montague.
对不起 斯黛拉
I'm sorry, Stel.
你知道 这样很难
You know, it's tough to run around here
四处奔波 假装我没有感情
pretending like I don't have my own feelings.
特雷 我也没指望你...
Trey, I don't expect you to...
不不不 米琪 先听我说完
No, no, no, no, just... Micki, let me talk it out.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yep.
-抱歉 -你现在和我在一起
- Sorry. - We're in a relationship now.
你不必对之前那些伤害过你的事负责 米琪
You're not responsible for what hurt you in the past, Micki.
但你得对你现在的所作所为负责
But you are responsible for what you do in the present.
而瞒着我生活中的大事 这...
And keeping me in the dark about important life stuff, that's just not...
这样不好
that's not okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我懂了
I hear you.
对不起 我保证
And I'm sorry. I promise,
我以后会先告诉你 而不是试着独自理清一切
I will let you in before trying to make everything neat
想让它变得更好解释
and... easy to explain.
我一定会把我的烂摊子分给你
I promise you get the messy, too.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
但你还是得接受一些惩罚
Y-You're still gonna have to do some penance.
惩罚
Penance?
等我们回家 你得陪我玩游戏王
When we go home, it's Yu-Gi-Oh! Time.
才不要
No.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-我不要玩游戏王 -好吧
- Not Yu-Gu-Oh! Time. - O-Okay.
-你就等着我给你讲融合怪吧 -行吧
- You just wait till I tell you about Fusion Monsters. - Okay.
-还有黑魔法师 -咱们先走吧
- The Dark Magician... - Let's, uh...
有人把电♥话♥号♥码给我了
I got a number.
厉害吧
How do you like them apples?
我...
I, uh...
我都忘了该怎么调情了
I'd forgotten what it was like to flirt just as myself.
我真不怎么样
And, uh, I am not good.
说实话 我大概还没准备好
Frankly, I'm probably not ready.
但 也许吧
But... maybe.
也许再过不久就好了
Uh, maybe soon.
怎么了
What's going on?
我真的希望你能重新开始
I really, I want that for you.
-真的 -嗯
- So much. - Yeah.
该死的
Damn it.
我骗了布雷特 好让他离开我
I lied to Bret so he would leave me.
为什么
W-Why?
因为我觉得有坏事要发生了
Because I think something really bad is about to happen
我一直在尝试去控制住事态
and I keep trying to control it
我也希望能保护好我爱的人
and keep the people that I love safe.
但这么做就剥夺了他们选择的权利
But all it's doing is taking away their choice,
我不打算再这么对待你了
and I'm not gonna do that to you anymore.
詹姆斯和我...
James and I...
深挖了一下艾米丽的案子
did some digging further into Emily's case.
并且...
And...
你是对的
you were right.
现在有无可辩驳的证据
There is now irrefutable evidence
证明卡洛斯·门多萨并不是杀害艾米丽的凶手
that Carlos Mendoza is not Emily's killer.
所以不管真凶是谁 他都依然逍遥法外
So whoever took her from us is still out there.
而且他们跟北国帮有关系
And they have ties to the Northside Nation.
那些人很危险
And they are dangerous.
我...
I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能说出这些 一定也很不容易
That must have been really hard for you to say out loud.
好了
Okay.
咱们走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表