剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
那你又是什么 律师吗
And what are you, a lawyer?
不不不 我是...
No, no, no, I'm, uh...
你想让我是什么都行
I am whatever lo que tú quieres.
不错
Nice.
你知道这个地方吗
You know this place?
不 但我知道这不是最安全的街区
No, but I know this isn't the safest neighborhood.
你来这里干什么 妈妈
What the hell are you doing, Mom?
或许她是个毒贩 这是她的藏♥毒♥屋
Maybe she's a drug dealer and this is her stash house.
也可能阿德里安娜来拜访朋友
Or maybe Adriana is visiting a friend,
不管怎样 那都意味着你并不那么了解她
and what all this means is you don't really know her that well.
我以前很了解
I used to.
那时 至少我们还拥有彼此
Even then, at least we knew we always had each other.
她曾说 最难熬的日子
She used to say the hardest days
是我整晚哭闹个不停...
was when I'd cry and scream all night and...
唯一能让我平静下来的
...the only thing that would calm me down
是和她一起去看有轨电车
was watching the trolleys with her.
那让我有种安全感
Made me feel safe.
被爱的感觉
Loved.
仿佛世间只有我们 一切也都不重要了
Like no one else was there and nothing else mattered.
然后 不知从何时起 我们之间...
And then, at some point, something...
有些东西变了 她
changed between us. She...
她总想要保护我
She just kept wanting to protect me,
而我想保护其他人
and I wanted to protect others.
你一定觉得我疯了 对吗
You must think I'm being crazy, don't you?
我觉得
I think...
你在乎
you care.
我觉得你想让她为你骄傲 因为内心深处
I think you want to make her proud because, deep down,
你想让她最终理解你的选择
you want her to finally understand your choices.
如果你这么在乎
And if you care that much--
在乎到可以和我分享这些
enough to share all that with me--
那我们为何不向阿德里安娜证明你是对的
then why don't we prove to Adriana that you're right?
第一个问题
So, first question:
为什么阿德里安娜要撒谎
Why would Adriana lie?
她也算臭名昭著了 因为她拿下了很多警♥察♥ 特工
Well, she's pretty notorious for taking down cops and agents,
还有巡警
Rangers.
我们可以从这里入手
Okay, uh, we can dance with that.
为什么她需要保护自己
Why would she need to protect herself?
可能圣安东尼奥的某个人有她的把柄
Maybe someone in San Antonio has something on her.
不 可能圣安东尼奥的某个人在威胁她
No, or maybe someone in San Antonio is threatening her.
是的
Yeah.
有道理
All right, that tracks.
我会让康妮把你母亲所有的旧案都发来
I'll have Connie send over all your mom's old cases.
怎么 你突然支持我了
What? You got my six all of a sudden?
什么叫突然
All of a sudden?
我离家百里陪你来这里 拉米雷斯
I'm a hundred miles from home, Ramirez.
我一直在支持你
I always got your six.
我们只需要先找个切入点
We just needed to find an angle first.
我只是讨厌你们来不了
你们离这只有二十分钟的路程
我知道 但我还是很不喜欢这样
抱歉 我知道你们也不好受
我爱你
没事的 只是一场比赛而已
It's all right. It's just one game.
我不知道你会说西班牙语
I didn't know you spoke Spanish.
是啊
Sí.
正好我要录下整场比赛 所以
And, uh, I'm also filming the game, so, uh,
你可以带回家 和你的家人一起看
you can just take it home and watch it with your folks.
也不重要了
It's not gonna matter.
我懂 现场看和视频不一样
Oh, I know. 3D is different than video.
不 他们不在家
No. They're not home.
他们在墨西哥
They're in Mexico.
他们可能会被驱逐出境
They would've been deported.
他们不想让我卷入其中 所以
They didn't want to drag me into it, so...
-就这样了 -贝尔 我
- here we are. - Bel, I'm...
-我很抱歉 我不知道 -没人知道
- I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know that. - Nobody does.
你是我告诉的第一个人
You're the first person I told.
你一直独自承受着这些吗
You've been going through this all alone.
该死 这太糟了
Damn. This sucks.
糟糕的是我离他们那么近 却连拥抱一下都做不到
What sucks is that I'm so close to them and we can't even hug.
我们甚至不能
We can't even...
什么都不能
anything.
那叫饥渴球赛 是一个地下比赛
It's called Thirsty Balls, and it's this underground,
我们每年都会举♥行♥ 就是喝喝酒 踢踢球
secret keg scrimmage that we do every year.
很傻 但很有趣
It's stupid, but it's fun and...
你在想其他事吗
You somewhere else?
不 不 我在听
No. No, I'm here.
如果你不想来
If you didn't want to come,
-你可以不来的 -不 我想过要来的
- you really didn't have to. - No, I did.
想 现在想
Do. Do.
但你是对的 确实出了点事
But you're right. There-there is something wrong.
昨天 我和我爸爸进行了一次奇怪的谈话
Yesterday, I had a weird talk with my dad.
他说的一些话影响到了我 这让我不太舒服
And he just kind of got into my head and under my skin.
抱歉 我真的不想影响到你
I'm sorry, I-I really just didn't want to lay it on you.
奇怪之处在于
It-it's weird because
我来这里的唯一原因是想接近他
the only reason I came here was to be close to him,
但有时我只想离他越远越好
but sometimes all I want to be is as far away as I can.
这不奇怪 我明白
It's not weird. I get it.
但你不应该因为他就离开
But you shouldn't have to leave just because of him.
是他坐了牢
He's the one in jail.
从我的经历来看
Speaking from experience...
继承爸爸的包袱不是我们的义务
...it's not our job to inherit our dads' baggage.
梅赛德斯·鲁伊兹
Mercedes Ruiz?
我是科德尔·沃克 我是一名得州巡警
My name's Cordell Walker. I'm a Texas Ranger.
这位是我任命的社会服务人员
This is my social services a-appointee.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
我们想知道你拜访拉米雷斯博士的目的
We would like to know the purpose of your visit with Dr. Ramirez.
她是我的心理治疗师
She's my therapist.
我给她打电♥话♥ 因为我需要帮助
I called her because I needed help.
帮助什么
Help with what?
那是医生和病人之间的事
That's something between a doctor and the patient.
你们社工应该清楚这一点
Something social services should know.
-可以了吗 -实际上
- Is that all? - Actually,
鲁伊兹女士 如果你有什么重要的事可以分享给我们
Ms. Ruiz, if there's anything important you can share with us...
拉米雷斯博士是个好人
Dr. Ramirez is a good woman.
这就是最重要的
That's all that's important.
我要走了
And I'm on my way out.
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
有二三十个
Yeah, two or three... Dozen.
事实上 阿德里安娜在执法人员中的敌人
Turns out Adriana has more enemies
比我们想象的多
with a badge than we thought.
好吧
Okay.
假设你是我妈妈
Let's say you're my mom
你让一名警♥察♥停职了
and you get a cop suspended, yeah?
-嗯 -那人生气了
- Okay. - Guy's pissed,
动用关系陷害她
he uses his connections to frame her,
阻止她再次去法庭作证
making her unable to testify in court again.
他成了英雄 大权在握
And he becomes a hero with powerful people,
-而她现在不敢挺身而出 -没错
- and now she is too scared to come forward. - That's good.
咱们好好想想
All right, let's think on that.
等会儿吧 你不会想错过这个的
Not yet. You're gonna want to wait.
那就先尝尝你推荐的食物
All right, let's see what you got.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吃吧
Right?
你从哪找到的这地方
Where did you find out about this place?
这家的老板是我以前的朋友
The guy who runs it is an old friend of mine.
你还有其他朋友吗
You have other friends?
是的沃克 我有
Yes, Walker, I do.
他不是那种普通的朋友
I mean, he's not, like, a friend-friend.
他是我逮捕的第一个犯人
He's the first guy I ever arrested.
-不会吧 -真的
- Shut up. - Yeah.
我可能稍微出了点力 帮他去好好生活
I mean, I guess I kind of helped him turn his life around a bit,
但这店是他自己开起来的
but this is all him.
瞧瞧谁是小阿德里安娜
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表