剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
太糟糕了
...so awful.
是
Yeah.
但我们在一起 就没那么糟糕了
It's a little less awful, though, when we're together.
抱歉我惹你生气了 还走了
I-I'm sorry I upset you and that I left.
给
Here.
全新的开始
Fresh start.
WALKER:Okay, well, if you hear from her or from Trevor,
立刻报告给我
loop me in immediately.
懂吗 奥吉
Understand, Augie?
明白 长官
AUGUST: Yes, sir.
好 爱你 儿子
All right. Love you, son.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
她没有和贝尔在一起 她骗了我
She wasn't with Bel. She lied to me.
她也不回我短♥信♥
She's not returning my texts.
- 如果出事了 我永远不会原谅自己 - 沃克
I'll never forgive myself if something...Walker, hey.
我们会找到她的 好吗 她很聪明
We're gonna find her, all right? Okay, she's smart,
但这不是她第一次想躲你
but this isn't the first time she tried to dodge you.
对 但这是她第一次失踪
Yeah, this is the first time she's MIA
而且还和一个被我抓起来的杀人犯的儿子在一起
with a boy whose father I put away.
我应该多问一点的
I should've asked more questions.
特雷弗在沙漠里保护了斯特拉
Trevor protected Stella at the desert.
他不会伤害她的
He's not gonna hurt her.
如果他和克林特有任何一点相似
If he's anything like Clint,
他随时可能翻脸
he could flip without warning.
谁知道特雷弗
Who knows how twisted up
有多牵扯在其中
Trevor is in all this,
还有他会为他爸做什么
and what he'll do for his dad.
我们得走了
We got to get.
该死
Oh, crap.
可能烟囱真的坏了
Guess the chimney really was broken.
我爸说的是真的
Yeah, my pa was telling the truth.
该死 我爸
Crap, my dad.
我爸在这儿 去拿枪
My dad's here. Grab the guns.
拿枪去
Grab the guns.
走 快走
All right, go, go. Go, come on.
试试窗户
Try the window.
- 我打不开 - 让开
I can't open it.Here, move.
- 我 - 快走
I...Move. Move.
快走
Go, go. Go, go, Go.
跑 斯特拉 快跑
Run, Stella! Run!
放开我 快跑 斯特拉
Get off me! Run, Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
- 斯特拉 - 斯特拉
Stella!Stella!
斯特拉
Stella!
- 特雷弗 - 斯特拉
Trevor? Stella!
这是斯特拉的包
That's Stella's bag.
她在躲他
She was running away with him.
斯特拉
Stella.
我的天
Oh, my God.
爸 你没事吧
Dad? Are you okay?
你开枪打了我
You shot me.
我以为你和他们是一起的
I thought you were one of them.
没事的 我没事 就是擦伤了而已
It's okay. I'm okay. It's just a scratch.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
爸
Dad!
我等了很久了 杜克
I've waited a long time for this, Duke.
救命
STELLA: Help!
拜托 救救我们
Somebody, please help us!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
放开我
Get off!
我就是想要跑路的包
JAXON: I just wanted the bug-out bag.
这两个蠢货把它烧了
And those dummies burned it all up.
克林特会伤害特雷弗吗
Is Clint gonna hurt Trevor?
伤害他
Hurt him?
克林特很爱那孩子
Clint loves that boy.
他只是想和孩子在一起
He just wanted to reunite.
重新开始
Start fresh.
在他派人去暴打他儿子之后吗
After Clint sent guys to beat him up?
特雷弗不会想和他一起走的
There's no way that Trevor would ever want to go with him.
家人们会吵架 也会和好
Families fight and forgive.
不要低估
Never underestimate the love
父亲和孩子之间的爱
between a father and his child.
斯特拉 斯特拉 停下
Stella, Stella, stop, stop.
现在会是你
Now would be a great time
和我分享一下有用信息的好时候 斯特拉
to share any other useful tidbits, Stella,
而不是让所有人担心得要死
instead of worrying everybody to death.
- 我什么都不知道 - 我还以为
I don't know anything!You know, I thought we finally
我们终于理解彼此了
understood each other.
如果你告诉我克林特是特雷弗的父亲
If you had just told me that Clint was Trevor's father,
我们就不会是现在这样了
we wouldn't be in this mess.
所以只有你能保守秘密吗
So only you can keep secrets?
这不是可以保守的秘密
This wasn't a secret to keep.
你可能会受伤的 甚至更糟糕
You could've been hurt... or worse!
如果你一走了之了 我没办法原谅自己的
I couldn't live with myself if you left for good.
我不是想一走了之
I wasn't trying to leave for good.
我是想帮他
I was trying to help him,
救他
to save him.
我看到特雷弗被那些人暴打
I saw Trevor get beat up by those guys.
我只是想阻止这一切 因为
And I just wanted to stop all of this because--
因为什么
Because what?
上车吧
Let's get in the car.
斯特拉 上车
Stella, get in the car.
今天事情太多了 咱们
It's been a long day. Let's just...
咱们回家吧
let's just get the hell home.
嗨 你
Hi. Hey, you.
你的车在哪里
Where's your car?
我在外面没看到
I didn't see it out front.
说实话吗
Gloves off?
对
Yeah.
一直都说实话
Always.
我开车回家路上
I started to feel a little...
开始觉得头晕
dizzy as I was about to drive home.
等一下 开车回家
And--Drive home?
宝贝 你还不能开车
Babe, no, you cannot drive.
- 你还在康复期 - 我知道
You're still in recovery.I know, I know, I know.
所以奥古斯特和贝尔开车送我回家了
Which is why August and Bel drove me home.
我们可以明天去拿我的车
Look, we can just pick up my truck tomorrow.
好 你吓到我了
Good. You had me worried for a second.
我骗到你了
I buried the lede.
宝贝 我们赢了州赛
Babe, we won state.Hmm?
圣心高中赢了州赛
Sacred Heart High won state!
什么 什么 太好了
What?! What?! Yeah! Yeah!
我们做到了
Yeah, we did!
斯特拉
Stella...
我知道你为什么那么做
I do understand why you did it.
你爱过他
You loved him.
或者说你
Or-or you, uh...
你爱他
...you love him.
初恋是很难忘记的
First love is hard to forget.
它
It...
给你的影响 比你想的要深
digs into you deeper than you thought you could feel.
可能就是因为这样 所以才会这么伤人
Must be why it hurts so much.
对
Yeah.
你知道吗 你的感情可能会让你做一些
You know, your heart can make you do things
你的理智不同意的事情
your brain didn't agree to.
我是说 你妈妈过世的时候
I mean, when your mom died,
我记得 爸
uh...I remember, Dad.
今年夏天你想去哪里吗
Do you want to go somewhere this summer?
我想 一起去吗
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表