剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
感谢你们前来
Appreciate y'all coming.
马特遭遇这种事 让我很难受
Just makes me sick what happened to Matt.
他在这座牧场长大
He grew up on this ranch.
他才刚准备振作起来
Just pulling things together.
你什么意思 先生
How do you mean, sir?
-虽然马特刚从监狱出来 但是他是 -他是个好人
- Matt was just out of prison, but he was... - He was a good man.
他不该命丧于此
He didn't deserve this.
得州龙葵也是
Neither did Texas Nightshade.
杰德是我们的赛马骑师
Jed here's our jockey,
他本可以拿名次的
he'd have taken that title.
-你们找过丹·哈钦森谈过了吗 -杰德
- You talk to Dan Hutchinson yet? - Jed.
不好意思 谁
I'm sorry, who?
一个同情心泛滥的人
A bleeding heart down the road.
他竞拍过德州龙葵 但是输了
He bid on Texas Nightshade at auction and lost.
他总给我一种愤愤不平的感觉
He always struck me as a bitter man.
好的 我们再联♥系♥ 先生
All right, we'll be in touch, sir.
谢谢 巡警们
Thank you, Rangers.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
见到你总是很高兴
Always good to see your face.
要是你能刮刮胡子就更好了
Be even better if you'd shaved it.
或者戴个白色帽子
Or worn the white hat.
你现在是老大了 詹姆斯
You're the boss now, James.
-我们不是要做出改变吗 -是詹姆斯警监
- Aren't we making some changes around here? - It's Captain James,
而且改革不是放松
and reform doesn't mean relax.
我并不记得今天早上我让你来了
And I don't recall inviting you to join us here this morning.
是我给他打的电♥话♥ 长官
Oh, I called him, sir.
感谢你想得这么周到 拉米雷斯
Well, thank you for being thorough, Ramirez,
但是不幸的是 你的搭档目前不是巡警
but unfortunately, your partner here is not currently a Ranger.
等一下 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
就像你说的 我们要做出一些改变
Like you said, we're gonna be making some changes around here,
这就意味着 我们要严格遵守规则
which means, we are gonna be following the rules to a T.
这意味着...
Which means...
你到现在还没完成重新认证 已经超时了
You're past due on your recertification,
在你通过所有测试之前 我必须禁止你出警
Until you pass all the tests, I got to keep you off the field.
或许你应该刮胡子的
Maybe you should've shaved.
拜托了 詹姆斯 你也知道我随时就绪
Hey, come on, James. You know I'm squared away.
-是詹姆斯警监 -对
- Captain James. - Right.
而且你似乎认为
And you seem to be under the impression
你还能跟我讨价还价
that this is a discussion that we're having.
这是我第一年当警监
It's my first year as captain.
我不想养成睁一只眼闭一只眼的习惯
I'm not gonna make a habit out of letting things slide.
时代变了 兄弟
Things are different, man.
至少我在试图改变
Trying to make them different, anyway.
不然你觉得我为什么会在这个办公室里
Why you think I'm in this office?
你问倒我了
Uh, hell, you got me.
要是不来办公室 估计现在您已经在度假了吧
I mean, I thought you'd be in Santorini by now.
但如果你想要进步什么的 也可以吧
But if you want progress or whatever, that-that's fine, too.
你能严肃一点吗
Can you be serious for a second?
-没问题 -得州巡警本应该是最后一站
- Yeah. - A Texas Ranger is supposed to be the last stop.
我们应该是惩奸除恶的职业 对吧
We're the ones who weed out the bad seeds, right?
-你说得没错 -你认为我们现在做得怎么样
- That's right. - How do you think we've been doing?
我们需要做得更好
We need to do better.
所以我从今以后都会严格要求你
So, I can't cut you any slack on this or on anything.
我们终于有机会站在历史的正确一方
We got a chance to be on the right side of history for a change,
我不想搞砸
and I'm not gonna blow it.
所以你可以选择和我一起这么做
So you can either get with me on this
或者你可以试试接着惹我
or you can keep pissing me off.
收到
Roger that.
但你还是让我去工作吧
But let me actually put in the work.
你知道我忙起来更好
You know I'm better off if I'm busy,
拉米雷斯还是个新手
Ramirez just started.
说实话 我觉得这样最好 时机正好
Honestly, I think this is for the best. I think it's good timing.
你想跟我讲讲 你为什么去调查
You want to talk to me about why you went looking into the
边境管制信标的录像吗
footage from the border control beacons again?
情况不对
Something's not right.
你也知道 我
You know, I, uh,
我已经跟利亚姆说过了
I already talked to Liam about this.
之前我没时间思考这事
Listen, I didn't exactly give myself time to think on it
因为我正忙着追查牛仔集团 但现在
when I was closing down the rodeo ring, and now...
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
卡洛斯·门多萨已经承认自己是杀害艾米丽的凶手了
Carlos Mendoza confessed to Emily's murder.
我们把他抓进监狱快一年了
We put him in jail almost a year ago.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么现在又到处调查
Why you digging around now?
你忘记自己刚刚说过的话了吗
Well, didn't you hear yourself a minute ago?
有时我们会犯错
Sometimes we get things wrong.
兄弟 你家里人一直在等你回归家庭
Buddy, your family has been waiting on you all this time.
这个错误是你可以纠正的
That is where you can get things right.
怪我让你参与了那件案子
And, look, it's on me that you were even on that case.
但现在
But now...
作为你的上司 更重要的是 作为你的朋友
as your boss, and more importantly, as your friend,
我有责任确保
it is my responsibility to make sure
你的工作状态稳定
that you're stable on this job.
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
原来 你确实...
Turns out you're, uh...
很擅长当领导
...pretty good at this.
警官好
Ranger.
我听见了
Hey, I heard.
所以你知道我们得一起考试了
Okay, so you know we need to take this test together.
对吧 合作 互助
Right? Partner work, accountability.
我没关系 我才考过
Look, I'm fine. I just took this test.
但是你
But are you...
我 我也没事
I'm... I'm fine.
我只是
I'm just... I'm-I'm, uh,
有点暴躁[考试]
a little testy.
你听懂我的双关语了吗
You see what I did there? I...
-既是指情绪也是指再认证考试 -听懂了
- It's about mood but also the recertifications... - Yep. Got it.
拉米雷斯巡警 哈钦森先生给你回电留言了
Ranger Ramirez, Mr. Hutchinson left you a message, called you back.
"我听说了得州龙葵的事 曼彻斯特活该"
"Heard about Texas Nightshade. Serves Manchester right."
-"那匹马几年前就应该获得自♥由♥了" -康妮
- "That horse should have been freed years ago..." - Hey, Connie,
你可以直接把留言给我们看的
you know you can just forward the messages to us?
我在练习实验舞台朗诵
I'm practicing for the experimental stage reading
到时候要在得州大学表演
I'm gonna do over at UT.
当然 行吧
Of course. Okay.
哈钦森去国外了
Hutchinson's out of the country.
-因为交通便利吗 -或是畏罪潜逃
- Convenient? - Or guilty.
等等 我们不谈这个
Wait. We're not having this conversation.
我们训练场见
See you on the training grounds.
好球
Nice play.
可惜我们是不良少年 不能参加比赛
Too bad we're juvenile delinquents who can't play in the actual game.
你父母有多生气
How pissed are your parents?
我被警♥察♥抓了
I don't think me getting arrested
总归不是件值得庆祝的事 但是
is going to make it into the holiday newsletter, but
他们现在有更大的麻烦要操心
they've got bigger problems now.
移♥民♥局在到处查
ICE is sniffing around.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I do anything to help?
集♥合♥
Bring it in!
集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
Bring it in! Bring it in!
快点
Hustle!
好 姑娘们 今晚很重要
Okay, girls, big night tonight.
招生官会来这里
Recruiters are gonna be here
他们对你们有所耳闻
and they've heard about a lot of you.
麦基 你担任上半场守门员 斯黛拉 中后卫
Maggie, you're goalie first half. Stella, center back.
我以为我要坐冷板凳
I thought I was benched.
这场比赛很重要
It's a big game.
-好 贝尔还是坐冷板凳吗 -斯黛拉 别
- Okay, is Bel still benched? - Stella, don't.
你有什么意见吗 沃克 我们可以私下讨论
You got a problem with this, Walker, we can talk in private.
没有 教练 我没有意见
No, Coach, I don't have a problem.
不过你没有中后卫了
You don't have a center back.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表