剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Hello. Operator. What's your emergency?
地方检察官办公室停电了
The power has gone out in the district attorneys' office.
备用发电机马上启用
Oh, backup generators should kick in.
龙♥卷♥风♥登陆奥斯汀了
Tornado touched down in Austin,
所以救援人员人手不够
so safety personnel are stretched a little thin.
我可以把你排在等待列表上 但可能要一会儿
I can put you on this list, but it might take a while.
我们很感谢 谢谢你
We appreciate you. Thank you.
没关系
You're welcome.
妈妈
莫里森农产品店
我们为什么不能去老地方
Why couldn't we just go to our usual place?
只要一会儿
We'll just be a second.
你好 科德尔
Hello. Cordell.
利亚姆
Liam?
-我很好 -什么
- Yup. Yup, I'm fine. - What?
好 哪里
Okay. Where?
我们不得不去另一家饲料店 我们没事
Had to come to a different feed store. We're fine.
听着 理查德和孩子们在看守马厩
Listen, Richard and the boys are securing the stables.
你想去帮忙吗
You want to go out and help?
其实我到学校来找斯黛拉和奥古斯特了
Actually, I came out to the school for Stella and August.
我们缺一些物资
We're short some supplies.
你能带点东西来吗
You mind grabbing a few things?
当然
You bet.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
别挂断
Hold tight.
盖里
Gary.
你在这看到撬杆了吗
Do you see any drop keys in here?
-撬杆 -撬开电梯用的
- Drop keys? - Opens elevators.
消防站可能有多的
Fire station might have a spare.
我们该走了
Well, we got to go.
利亚姆被困住了
Liam's stuck.
加油吧 特拉维斯县
Buckle down, Travis County.
据报道称龙♥卷♥风♥已经朝你们那边去了
The tornado's reportedly headed your way.
希望你们平安
Hope you're staying safe out there.
-这不是我的计划 相信我 -艾比
- This was not my plan, believe me. - Abby...
你到底什么毛病
What the hell's the matter with you?
你知道他在那吗
Were you hoping he'd be there?
你知道我已经了断了
You know I ended it.
我只是想化解一场危机 艾柏琳
Just trying to manage a crisis, Abeline.
没其他意思
Nothing more.
是 是 圣心高中
Yeah. Yeah, Sacred Heart High School.
太好了 我们会在这的
Great. We'll be here.
-门都关好了 -好
- Doors are secure. - Good.
打给了急救队 他们派出了流动医疗小组
Called EMS. They're sending out a mobile hospital unit.
-以防万一 -很好
- Just in case. - Great.
有点可爱啊 在这种自然灾害下
Kind of sweet they're still, clumsy dancing
他们还在笨拙地跳舞
during a natural disaster.
所有学校舞会都是灾难
All school dances are natural disasters.
朱莉·布拉姆利特 科学老师
Julie Bramlett, science teacher.
科德尔· 沃克 巡警
Cordell Walker, Ranger.
也是一名父亲 丈夫
Father, husband.
已经是前夫了
Uh, for-former husband.
-这个挺好吃 -是啊 好吃疯了[坚果]
- This is good. - I know. It's nuts.
听懂没 因为真是坚果做的
Get it? Because it's literally nuts.
我听懂了
I see what you did there.
爸爸 我们得去救一个人
Dad, we got to do a rescue.
鲁比的爷爷 科菲尔德先生
Ruby's grandpa, Mr. Cofield.
他不接电♥话♥
He isn't answering his phone.
龙♥卷♥风♥来袭的地方就在我家附近
We live close to where the tornado hit, and
我的追踪软件表明要么他丢了手♥机♥
my app says he either lost his phone
要么他压根没动过
or hasn't moved.
他去年做了心脏手术 我很担心
He had heart surgery last year, and I-I'm just worried.
他心脏里有没有植入
Hey, do you know if they put an implantable
心律转复除颤器
cardioverter-defibrillator by his heart?
那种电子设备吗
Something electronic?
-对 -有
- Yeah. - They did.
看起来这是一场
Okay, so it sounds like
需要医护人员的救援任务了
we got a rescue mission that needs a medic?
-咱们走吧 -好
- Shall we? - Yeah.
-太感谢你们了 -行动吧
- Thank you so much. - Let's go.
磁铁
A magnet.
我需要磁铁 你猜怎么着
I need a magnet. Uh, you know what?
我去问问你的新科学教师女朋友
I'm-a ask your new science teacher girlfriend
-看她班上有没有 -你真幽默 特雷
- if she has one in her class. - Ha-ha-ha, very funny, Trey.
磁铁用来干嘛
Hey, why do you need a magnet?
特雷 他为什么会需要磁铁
Well, Trey... Why does he need a magnet?
你在那女人面前怎么那么奇怪
Yeah, why were you so weird with that woman?
没人跟我们的科德尔·沃克调过情吗
Has no one ever flirted with Cordell Walker before?
那已经有一阵了 好吗
Okay, look, it's been a while, okay?
在遇到艾米丽之前 我从未有过那种感觉
Since before Emily, I haven't really been feeling it.
但你知道吗 刚才我差点有了
But you know what? Back there, I almost did.
那是好事 不是吗
That's good, isn't it?
也许
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
既然我们准备跟特雷一块出去
Since we're going to be out here with Trey,
我得请你对阿德里安娜不是我妈的事
I need you to keep quiet about the whole
保持缄默
Adriana not being my mom thing.
等等 咱们都知道保守秘密可不好玩
Hold on, uh, haven't we learned that secret secrets are no fun?
-说什么呢 -但说真的 你为什么还没告诉他
- Excuse me? - But-but seriously, why haven't you told him?
你知道 有时当你把一件事说出来之后
You know when you say something out loud,
你就不得不接受这个事实了
you kind of have to accept that it's true?
所以我才不愿意...
Well, telling Trey about...
把那件事告诉特雷
my aunt is that for me.
但告诉我就不算吗
But telling me isn't?
你不算
No, you don't count.
这话什么意思
Excuse me?
你是我的搭档
Look, you're my partner.
特雷是我家属
Trey's my person. I...
说真的 我还没做好接受事实的准备
I'm just not ready for that level of acceptance, honestly.
你到底要用磁铁来干嘛
Why did you need a magnet again?
对于一个追逐风暴的医师来说
It's about the most important thing
这是最重要的东西
a storm-chasing medic can have.
-好吧 -我能看看吗
- All right. - Can I see?
好
Yes.
你冷静点好吗
I need you to calm down.
宝贝 我们是安全的
Babe, we're safe.
咱们… 过来 到我这来
We're-we're... Come here. Come here.
好了 平静一下
Okay, come here. Calm down.
没事的
We're good.
会没事的
We're okay.
上周去我墨西哥出差的时候 发生了一些事
Something happened on my work trip to Mexico last week.
跟我说说
Ah, tell me.
我
I...
我跟一个酒保勾搭上了
I hooked up with a bartender.
你 家庭至上先生 出轨了吗
You, Mr. Family Values, are saying you cheated?
是的
Yes. Yes.
搞什么
What?
我当时醉了 做了错的选择
Yeah, I was drunk, and I made a bad choice,
把事搞砸了
and I have ruined things.
你认真的吗
You're serious?
我知道...
I know I've...
我无法被原谅 我...
It's-it's unforgivable. I-I-I...
我也不敢相信自己这么做了 我...
I can't believe that I've done this. I...
你还是离开吧
You're better off.
你无权决定我原谅谁
You do not get to decide what I forgive.
利亚姆 你...
Liam, you...
好了 快出来吧 你们没事了
Okay, boys, come on. You're all right.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
你可真会给自己找麻烦
Sure know how to get yourself in a pickle.
幸亏我们及时赶到了
Glad we got here in time.
我还记得某年夏天台风季的时候
I remember sheltering at a school
我们躲在一个学校里
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表