剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
卡洛斯开口了
Carlos talked.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这不可能 才两个小时
It's impossible. It's only been two hours.
别眼红 要是人人都有我这天赋
Oh, don't be jealous. If everyone had my gift,
就没人去做那些文书工作了
there'd be no one left to do all the paperwork.
好吧 他说了什么
All right, what'd he say?
他说他热爱艺术
He said he loves art.
他和他侄女偏爱超现实主义风格
He and his, uh, niece, they lean towards the surrealist taste.
有限色彩什么的
You know, limited palette stuff.
行了 走吧
Okay, we're done.
拜托 你觉得我混成这样
Come on, do you think i got to where I am
是因为我听别人的话吗
because I listen to what people say?
他什么都不用告诉我
He didn't have to tell me a damn thing.
有时候不在于别人透露了什么
Sometimes it's not about what people let out.
而在于别人吸收了什么
It's what they let in.
比如说依达拉奉
Like Edaravone.
我朋友穆吉帮我做了个小调查
My buddy Muj did a little research for me.
那是用来治疗渐冻症的
It's a drug to treat ALS.
卡洛斯有卢伽雷氏病吗
Carlos has Lou Gehrig's disease?
我看到他用药了
I saw him take it.
这就能解释打♥针♥的痕迹了
Explains the track marks.
他不是瘾君子
He's not a drug addict.
他快死了
He's dying.
他的档案里都没写这些
None of that was in his file.
他是从其他渠道获得药的
He's getting it through other channels.
也就是说...
Meaning...
他不想让别人知道
he doesn't want people to know.
因为还有谁比一个将死之人
'Cause who better to take the fall for a crime they didn't commit
更适合背黑锅呢
than someone who's already dying?
还是打不着火吗
Is it still dead?
对
Yeah.
这挺有趣的
This is fun.
还记得去年我们修你♥爸♥爸的旧卡车吗
Remember how we worked on your daddy's old truck last year?
嗯
Yep.
量油尺
Dipstick.
拉出量油尺 检查机油
Pull the dipstick, check the oil.
是啊 你一直挺擅长这个的
Yeah, you've always had a knack for this.
从你妈妈那遗传的
You get that from your mama.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
-你是说我手巧吗 -恶劣 对待特雷弗的态度
- Handy? - Harsh. With Trevor.
斯黛拉...
Stella...
我只是在意 因为你所经历的一切
I'm just aware. Everything you've been through,
我们会更加担心你
we're taking some extra care.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们都会如此
Whether you like it or not, we are.
我们不认识那个男孩
And we don't know that boy.
那个男孩 是我的朋友
That boy... is my friend.
我今天想把你抱得更紧
I wanted to hold you a little closer today.
因为今天很特别
Today of all days.
我想我们彼此都需要这么一刻
I thought we all needed a moment just for that.
我从没想过要伤害你 毛琳
I never meant to hurt you, Mawline.
但特雷弗
But Trevor?
他也会受伤
He gets this.
比你想象得要多
More than you think.
现在试试 博纳姆
Try it now, Bon!
好样的 斯黛拉
Yeah, Stella!
回车里去 量油尺
Back in the car, dipstick.
沃克先生 在逾矩后你有没有向格林先生道歉
Mr. Walker, did you apologize to Mr. Green after you were out of line?
我们还要继续吗
Are we still doing this?
我还要继续 为了你好
I'm still doing this. For your benefit.
你总是失去耐性 所以再一次...
You keep losing your cool, so again...
沃克先生 在逾矩后你有没有向格林先生道歉
Mr. Walker, did you apologize to Mr. Green after you were out of line?
我还没来得及
Well, I didn't have the chance.
不行 你刚刚承认你逾矩了
No, you just admitted you were out of line.
好吧 我们换个方法
Okay, let's change the approach.
在当时的情况下 沃克先生
Given the circumstances, Mr. Walker,
你是否认为乔丹占了上风
did you believe that Jordan had the upper hand?
是的 他占了上风
Yes, he had the upper hand.
好的
Good!
你比乔丹块头大多了
You're much bigger than Jordan,
沃克先生 你受过多年的训练
Mr. Walker. You've had years of training.
那你有什么理由认为他占了上风
So exactly why do you believe he had the upper hand?
我们寡不敌众
Well, we were outnumbered.
暴♥力♥是否是控制局势的唯一必要手段
Was physical violence the only means necessary to control the situation?
还是说这只是你的条件反射
Or is that just your default reaction?
你这话是什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
只是想问在使用武力前你会忍♥耐多久
Just means how long before you chose to use force?
那不是个选择
It wasn't a choice.
所以你的行为是正当的吗
So your actions were justifiable?
你知道吗 去他妈的
You know what? Screw this.
你的行为是否正当
Were your actions justifiable or not?
你的呢
Were yours?
你的不作为是正当的吗
Were your lack of actions justifiable?
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你觉得我逾矩了
If you thought I was out of line,
你为什么不插手
why didn't you step in?
你为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you stop me?
是因为尽管你表现得强硬
Is it because you act tough
但面对困难时 却只会逃避吗
but when life gets hard, you run away?
因为你的条件反射就是逃避
Because your default is avoidance.
你对你妈妈就是如此
I mean, that's what you're doing with your mom.
过了这么久 她终于来了
After all this time, she is finally here.
而你做了什么
And what do you do?
你逃去帮我准备一场我占优势的听证会
You run away to prep me for a hearing we both know is going my way.
不 别扯到我身上 好吗
No, do not make this about me, okay?
你才是那个惹了官司的人
You are the one with the lawsuits.
你才是那个习惯性招惹是非的人 所以去你的
The history of pissing people off, so screw you!
你应该感激我 我周日来这里
You should be thankful I-I'm here on a Sunday
想帮我愚蠢的搭档保住警徽
trying to help my stupid partner not lose his badge.
结果却被拉来妄图用廉价旧支架
Only to be dragged into some deluded effort
来解决房♥屋结构问题
of fixing a structural issue with cheap, old brackets.
那好吧 你为什么不看看周围
All right, then. Why don't you look around?
看来那些廉价旧支架确实管用
Looks like those cheap, old brackets done did the deed.
解决根基性问题足够了 不是吗
So much for foundational issues, huh?
这项垃圾修理工作就是你对我认真...
Oh, this garbage repair work is your response to my serious...
-沃克 住手 -行
- Walker, stop it! - Fine!
行 你是对的
Fine! You were right.
就是因为她
This was about her.
你高兴了
You happy?
你拿走了那瓶你说用来消毒的酒
You know, that's the bottle you said's for sanitizing.
所以
So...
我们准备好接受事实的真♥相♥了吗
we finally ready to accept what that was all about?
我觉得我们得谈谈
'Cause I think we need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
我失败了
I failed.
就这样
That's all there is to say.
这里曾是艾米丽最爱的地方
This was Emily's place.
今天也是艰难的一天
And today was a tough day.
-难过是正常的 -我不难过
- It's okay to be sad. - I'm not sad.
我很生气
I'm pissed.
我气...
Pissed that...
只有扮成杜克·卡皮普
the only time I didn't feel like crap
我才不会难受
was when I was pretending to be Duke Culpepper.
我气乔丹这样的人♥渣♥能活下来 而艾米丽不能
Pissed that scum like Jordan get to live and Emily doesn't.
我气我得说自己受到了威胁 来为我的行为开脱
Pissed that me saying I felt threatened and my actions were justified
那是我的免死金牌 但那不是真的
is my Get Out of Jail Free card, 'cause that's not true.
我从没觉得那家伙会威胁到我
I don't think I ever felt threatened by the guy.
我对乔丹动手是因为我就是这样的人
I pushed it with Jordan because that's who I am.
我很生气
I'm pissed.
你是对的
You're right.
你得面对自己的感受
You have to actually deal with your feelings.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表