剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我也在监视你
I was surveilling you.
而你 警督 却一直
And you, Lieutenant, have been...
在进行规划外的行动
been a busy little bunny with the extracurriculars.
- 警督没有任何 - 我
The lieutenant hasn't done any... I'll-I'll--
你先别说话
I'm gonna stop you right there.
你是准备自己为自己辩护
Are you gonna speak for yourself
还是让他来说
or let him do all the talking?
对 长官
UNION REP: Yes, sir.
对 我们现在就和他在一起
Yes. We are with him now.
当然了 麦克劳森地检
Of course. D.A. McLawson
想要和你谈谈
would like a word.
我是詹姆斯警长
Captain James.
对 长官 不 我有足够的证据 有
Yes, sir. No, I have more than enough. There's...
长官 我真的不觉得
Sir, I really don't think that...
好
Okay.
不 我明白
No, no. Understood.
我得打个电♥话♥
I got to make a call.
- 好 - 交给你了
All right. You got this.
- 好 - 坚持住
Yeah. Stick with it.
- 爸 - DJ 你怎么来了
Yo, Dad. DJ. What?
我还以为我得去机场接你
Thought I was picking you up from the airport.
是的 一小时前
You were. An hour ago.
- 我想着应该是你工作耽误了 警长 - 是的
Figured you got caught up at work, Captain. I did.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I had a...
抱歉 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
去门口等我
Mm-hmm. Meet me out front.
- 我马上就来 好吗 - 好
I'll be right there. All right? All right.
这是你儿子吗
Okay? Is this your boy?
我是多米尼克
Dominick.
跟你♥爸♥长得真像
You look like your daddy.
回头见 警长
See ya around, Captain.
没事吧
: Yo, you good?
没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm-I'm fine.
好 因为我饿了
Good. 'Cause I could eat.
是哪
Well, there's a shocker.
走吧 伙计
Let's go, man.
长得挺壮实啊
Ooh. Getting a little big.
- 我在练呢 - 怎么回事
Yeah, I'm trying. I'm working on it. What's all this?
怎么回事
What is all that?
宝贝
Babe.
- 宝贝 - 在
Babe. Baby! Yeah. Yeah.
- 看看来了什么信 - 什么
Look what came in the mail. What?
是得克萨斯州大学医学院寄来的
It's from UT Medical School.
可能是拒信
Could be a rejection letter.
或者 扫兴医生
Or, Dr. Buzzkill,
你成功了 这就官宣了
you were accepted and this makes it official.
行吧
Yeah. Um...
你来开吧
You open it.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
You sure? Yeah.
好
Okay.
亲爱的特雷·巴奈特医生
"Dear Mr. Trey Barnett,
在经过仔细考虑之后 我们很高兴
"After careful consideration, we are pleased
接纳你加入我们
to offer you admission"!
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations!
我就知道你可以的
I knew it. I knew it.
等在这儿 别动
Wait right here. Don't move.
千万别动
Don't... move.
好
All right.
得了吧 这是什么
Come on. What is this?
打开看看
Open it.
不会吧
No way.
不会吧 米基 这
: No way. Mick, this is...
怎么了
What?
怎么这个表情
Why the face?
我的脑震荡 记得吗
My TBI. Remember?
可能是永久性的
Could be permanent.
行
Yes.
但我记得医生说 这很不可能
But I remember the doctor saying that was highly unlikely.
是 但如果万一是的话
Yes, but, still, if it is,
也就是说我永远不能做手术了
that means I can never operate.
我在退伍军人管理机构那里有个明天的预约
I have a doctor's appointment at the VA tomorrow.
如果都没问题了 就没事了
If I get the all clear, I'm good.
如果有问题的话
But if not...
好
Okay. Yeah.
我明白你意思
I hear you.
嗯
Yeah.
DJ 我听说你在博伊西州立大学很优秀啊
DJ, I hear you're, uh, killing it at Boise.
- 没那么好 - 是啊
I wouldn't go that far. JAMES: Hey.
- 别谦虚了 孩子 - 是啊
Don't be modest, dude. Yeah.
满绩点 好吗
4.0. Okay?
- 备用宽频接收机 - 嗯
Backup wide receiver. Yeah.
对吧 你去了那个 旅行
All right? You did the s-- uh, the travel...
海外交换
S-Study abroad.
海外交换
Study abroad.
- 还旅行呢 - 拜托
"The travel"? Come on, man.
看 你♥爸♥是对的
See? Your pops is right.
你高中毕业之后成熟了很多
You matured a lot since high school, man.
我看得出来
I can see it.
真的很明显 你很棒
It shows. I'm impressed.
我也这么觉得
Well, I could say the same.
我爸跟我说 刺头叔叔沃克
Uh, when Dad told me that Uncle "Stomp Ass" Walker
收心了的时候
was hanging it up,
我是真不信
I was in disbelief.
听着 我以前
Look, I-I used to...
我以前觉得你那种特立独行是很酷的
I used to think all your-your maverick stuff was cool.
但现在我年纪大了
Now, being a bit older,
我得说
I got to say, the...
有正当理由的反叛那些
"rebel with probable cause" bit
感觉有点过时了
feels a bit dated. Ooh!
这句话我得用上
I'm gonna use that one.
我得写下来
I'm gonna write that one down.
这孩子很聪明
Kid's smart.
我就说吧
That's what I'm saying.
好了
All right.
敬DJ 谢天谢地
To DJ. Thank God
有其父没有其子
you fell far, far, far, far from the tree.
他跟我♥干♥杯了
Hey! He-he clinked.
你要让他这么说你♥爸♥吗
You gonna let him talk about your dad like that?
敬DJ
To DJ.
- 来 - 来
All right. All right.
你能来帮我几天吗
Hey, can I borrow you for a couple days?
我需要你给斯特拉和奥古斯特
I need you to give some positive influence
带来一点正面影响
to, uh, Stella and August.
就是让你给他们感受一下
You know, have you give them some of those, uh,
成功者的氛围
"get it done" vibes that you got.
- 行吗 - 没问题
Yeah? Not a problem.
- 行 - 斯特拉怎么样
All right. How is Stella?
她 她挺好的
She's, uh... she's fine.
她 她就是 她需要
Yeah, she, you know-- She-she just needs
那些孩子们都
what-what all those kids...
所以你开走的时候看到了那辆车吗
MICKI: So you saw the vehicle as you were driving away?
对 我开车经过 就那里 我不懂
Yeah, I drove by it, right there. I don't understand.
我不懂为什么有人
I don't know why somebody would...
好了 警长
All right, Cap. Uh...
下一步怎么办
What's the next move?
要调监控吗
Want to pull camera feeds? Uh,
叫鉴证科来 或者
get Forensics in here? Maybe...
找目击者聊聊
talk to some witnesses?
帮我送DJ回家行吗
Take DJ home for me?
送
Take...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表