剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
对
Yeah, um,
虽然显然还没完全恢复
I'm still not 100%, obviously,
但
but, um...
谢谢你
thank you.
好
Yeah.
记住 我们不想让他们怀疑我是你
Remember, we don't want to raise any suspicions that I'm your...
怀疑我的身份
that... that I'm me.
所以就装成我们不认识
So just act like we don't know each other.
那就是正常一点 对吧
Act normal, then?
对 别让他们注意到我 或者你自己
Yeah, and, um, don't call any attention to me or yourself.
我不想让他们看出我的目的
The last thing I want is for them to know what I'm up to.
你们好
Hi. Uh...
我叫米歇尔
my name is Michelle.
米歇尔 你好
OTHERS: Hi, Michelle.
我
and I, uh...
我想我是有些问题
guess I have issues.
我不知道我父亲是谁 还有
I never knew my father, and...
我妈妈
my mother, I...
我三岁的时候失去了母亲
lost when I was three.
只剩下我姐姐
But all I had left was, uh, my sister,
弗洛尔
Flor.
但是我长大之后
But as I grew older
也更不服管了
: and, well, wilder, um,
我开始把她推开
I began to push her away.
几个月前
A few months ago,
我们叔叔过世了
our uncle died, and...
他给我们留了很多钱
and he left us a lot of money.
6万美元
60 grand.
我试图
And, you know, I've tried
联♥系♥芙罗拉 但是
to reach out to Flora, but, um...
我都不知道她的地址或者电♥话♥
I don't even know if I have her right number or address,
因为我 还没收到她回信
because... I haven't heard back from her yet.
但我懂
But I get it.
人很难去相信一个伤害过自己的瘾君子
It's hard to trust an addict who's hurt you.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我
I'd, um,
我也想聊聊
also like to share.
他们今天已经吃过了
They were already fed today, you know.
那我很高兴你有记录
Well, I'm glad you're keeping track.
等我走了 他们会需要你的
They're gonna need you when I'm gone.
不许你这么讲话
Don't you ever talk like that.
我不懂
I don't get it.
你踏出了第一步 邦汉 然后你又立刻
You took the first step, Bon, and then, right away,
拒绝了治疗
you refuse treatment.
这不是最简单的解决方法 这是逃避
That is not the easy solution. That is the easy way out.
不 最简单的解决方法
No, the easy solution
就是不反抗自然
is not to defy nature.
我们出生
We're born.
我们长大 然后我们死亡
We live and then we don't.
本应如此
That's just the way it goes.
所以我那时候就会
MERCEDES: And that's when I used to...
晚上打电♥话♥去我姐姐家里
call my sister's home at night...
不说话
and stay silent,
就为了
just so...
听听背景里我女儿的声音
I can hear my daughter's voice in the background.
那么有力 你们懂吧
So strong, you know?
还是让我很骄傲
It still fills me with pride.
就算我知道
Even if I know that...
她的一切
she's only the person that she is
都是我的离开一手造成的
because I left.
仅此而已
That's it.
谢谢 梅赛德斯
JOY: Thank you, Mercedes.
我们今天就到这里
Okay, that's all we have time for.
我真的很高兴看到你
JOY: I'm really glad
分享自己的故事 很勇敢
you shared earlier-- very brave.
你知道吗
You know,
大部分人来这里的时候
usually people come in here
都全副武装
with four stones in hand.
- 我就是这样的 - 全副武装
I know I did. Four stones in hand?
对 这是说你在不知道是否有威胁的情况下
Yeah. It means that you're on the attack before you even know
也做好了应战的准备
if you're being threatened.
总之
Anyway,
记得继续来参加 我保证
keep coming back-- I promise
会很值得的
it'll be worth it.
谁知道呢 或许我们可以帮你
And who knows, maybe we can help you
联♥系♥到你姐姐
get in touch with your sister.
懂吧
You know?
总之
Anyway...
如果你想找人聊天的话 我就在这里
If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
好
Okay.
米基
WALKER : Micki, hey.
她想和我一起喝咖啡
She wants to grab coffee.
互助会就是这样的
Okay. Well, that's how those programs work.
她还说了 「全副武装」
And she said, "Four stones in hand."
那也
Well, uh,
有可能是在互助会上从梅赛德斯那里学到的
she could've picked that up from Mercedes in the meetings.
这还不够证据申请搜查令
I mean, that's not enough for a warrant.
我知道
Okay, I know.
但我们现在能进行下一步了吗
But can we move on now?
我就要去见乔伊了
I'm about to meet Joy.
也就是说她家会没人吗
Meaning her place is gonna be empty?
而且
And...
如果某位平民想要
that if a certain civilian would like
进行调查
to go on a quest
闯入乔伊·卡德维尔家里
to break into Joy Caldwell's place
看看能不能找到证据
to see if he can tie her to any of this...
现在就是最好的时机
now seems like it would be a good time.
但当心别被抓了
Maybe just don't get caught again.
懂了吗
?Entiendes?
懂了
Understood.
送货的
Delivery!
开了四个风扇 但你却不开空调
Four fans going, but you cut your AC.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
如果我是我姐姐 也不会原谅我
I wouldn't forgive myself if I was my sister.
我没争取过她
I didn't fight for her.
我都没早点去找她
I-I didn't even try tracking her down sooner.
我就是
I just...
我很高兴你没有
Well, I'm glad you didn't.
我们只有真诚面对自己之后
I mean, we can't fully commit to another person
才能全心全意为他人
until we commit to ourselves.
所以我想和你坐下聊聊
And that is why I wanted to sit down with you.
我想做你的临时帮助人
I would love to step in as your temporary sponsor.
我会帮你好起来的
I will help you heal.
然后作为我个人 帮你找到她
And then I will personally help you track her down.
乔伊 这太好了
Joy, th-that's amazing!
这样 我再去点一杯
You know what, I'm gonna order another cup.
不了
Ooh, no.
喝了这么多浓缩咖啡我得冷静一下
I'm gonna cut myself off after all that espresso.
你想想吧
Um, just think about it.
想想我说的
Think about what I said.
我觉得我们可以
You know, I just feel like
互相帮助 能有很大好处
we could really benefit from each other.
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
没事
Yeah.
拜托
: Come on.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
该死
Crap.
你在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我在 看♥房♥♥子
I am... viewing a house?
赶紧出来
Okay, well, get the hell out of there now.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表