剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
- What, you been turning something? - We both have.
艾米丽的监控视频
Emily's drone footage.
我们都要了一份
We each requested it.
艾米丽被杀一案...
Emily's murder...
有什么东西不对
Something's off.
怎么样
How was it?
-第一天比赛如何 -瞧瞧你
- First game day? - Well, look at you.
别逼我开口
Don't get me started.
好吧
Okay.
我也不知道 感觉...很奇怪
I don't know, it's... it's weird.
感觉比我想象中更加有意义
It's more meaningful than I thought.
当你真正理解他们时 我觉得...
When you can get through to them, I don't...
我觉得他们可能都没意识到 他们教会了我什么
I don't think they realize what they're giving back to you.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我给你画的
I made this for you.
我很乐意和你妈妈说一些细节
I'm happy to give your mom some particulars.
-我不是故意要让你承担这些的 -我知道
- I didn't mean to push this on you. - I know.
妈妈们就是会焦虑
Moms just get stressful.
我想到那些指责就觉得 逃避总好过觉得自己很渺小
I think of the criticism and running feels better than feeling small.
阿德里安娜会让你觉得自己很渺小
Adriana makes you feel small.
但蒂娜不会
Tina doesn't.
这是一个不错的变化
That's a nice change of pace.
如果我们要一直走下去的话
If we're in this for the long haul.
-所以意思是有这个机会吗 -也许吧
- So you're saying there's a chance? - Maybe.
也许有一点机会
A little bit? Maybe?
也许吧
Like, maybe.
-也许吧 -也许
- Maybe. - Maybe.
如果你真的要走
If you really are leaving...
那你得亲口告诉她
...you need to tell her.
我不会帮你说的
I'm not doing that for you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
那是你妈妈的球衣
That's your mom's jersey.
为什么在你手上
Why do you have that?
我要把我的号♥码换成她的
I'm gonna change my number to hers.
你要和我说什么 爸爸
Tell me what, Dad?
没什么
Nothing.
我只想说声抱歉
Other than I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
奥古斯特
August,
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
想到我要走 我就很难过
It breaks my heart you thought I would.
是因为你的追捕工作吗
Is this about your manhunt?
算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
你弟弟今天跟踪我
Your brother followed me today.
要不是这么做非常危险
Which would've been an impressive recon op,
我会夸他隐蔽侦察技术很出色
if it weren't so dangerous.
所以我才会冲你吼 孩子 我...
That's why I had to yell at you, buddy. I--
是想让你远离那些人
To get you away from those people.
我说的那些话都不是真心的
I didn't mean a word of it.
但我是
I did.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me, I know. Um...
那些话让我想明白了
Put me straight.
所以
So...
你不是真的要走
you're not really leaving?
是啊
No.
都结束了
It's over.
杜克已经是过去了
Duke is over,
因为你们
because of you.
任何这盒子里的东西 或者盒子外的东西
Nothing inside or outside this box will ever keep me away,
都不会让我再离开
ever again.
你们知道...
You know, uh...
杜克已经死了
Duke is dead.
但是他还是需要火化的
But he still needs to be cremated.
那我们就把这套假牛仔行头
So, what do you say we take this fake cowboy badass
还有他的破须后水
and his crap aftershave
一起烧了吧
and light him up?
一了百了
Once and for all?
♪尽管我们一路攀登♪
♪Although we climb...♪
爸爸 我有一个关于杜克的问题
Uh, Dad, I got a question... about Duke.
行啊 伙计
All right, buddy.
想问多少问题都行
As many as you want.
斯黛拉 你也是
Stella, you, too.
我会尽我所能回答你
I will tell you what I can.
他是怎样的人
What was he like?
他很会假装
He, uh, he pretended a lot.
假装快乐
To be happy.
假装自己很完整
To feel whole.
-假装... -假装爱上别人
- To, um... - To be in love?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
这也是他假装的
He pretended there, too.
但是在你妈妈出事后 就...
But after your mom, it was, um...
嗯
Yeah.
我们也经常假装
We pretended a lot, too.
♪我们长大了 我们的爱也在成长♪
♪As we grow, so, too, will our love♪
♪会从阴影中走出来♪
♪Come from out of the shadows...♪
我们 我们一起说再见吧
Why don't we, uh, why don't we say goodbye?
永远再见
Once and for all.
♪会从阴影中走出来♪
♪Come from out of the shadows♪
♪现在我们知道了♪
♪Now we know♪
♪我们的爱也一样♪
♪So, too, will our love♪
♪会从阴影中走出来♪
♪Come from out of the shadows♪
♪现在我们知道了♪
♪Now we know♪
♪我们的爱也一样♪
♪So, too, will our love♪
♪会从阴影中走出来♪
♪Come from out of the shadows♪
过来 来
Come here. Come back.
♪现在我们知道了♪
♪Now we know♪
♪我们的爱也一样♪
♪So, too, will our love♪
♪会从阴影中走出来♪
♪Come from out of the shadows♪
♪现在我们知道了♪
♪Now we know♪
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表