剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
快点 快
Hurry! Now!
快离开这里 快走
Get out of here! Go!
快走 快
Go, go, go!
我去救最后一匹
I'll get the last one!
快走
Go, go!
得州巡警
第一季 第二集
把眼睛闭上
Keep your eyes closed.
-我现在能睁开了吗 -嗯
- Can I open them now? - Yes.
那好吧
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这很完美
I think it's perfect.
你好啊 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
你大清早的去哪儿了
Where'd you get off to so early?
别告诉我你去工作了
Don't tell me you're at work.
不 我得回我的住处一趟
No, I had to come back to my place.
上周我发现有地方漏了得补补
Noticed a leak last week I need to fix, and,
还有一些其他事情
some other things.
我不懂你还费那个劲干什么
I don't know why you're bothering with that.
农场的房♥间够你们所有人住了
There's plenty of room for y'all here at the ranch.
是啊 但我房♥贷还没还完呢
Yeah, well, I do still have a mortgage.
想到你在那里 我就难过
Makes me sad to think of you there.
你不如快点回来吧
So, uh, why don't you just hurry back?
这样你还能在孩子们上学前抱抱他们
You know? So you can hug your kids before they go to school.
只要他们肯 我肯定抱
I will if they let me.
斯黛拉 你知道
有谁来过咱们家房♥子吗
没有 你的短♥信♥好正经
沃克家
斯黛拉 奥古斯特
准备好了吗 开始吧
Ready? Go!
是詹姆斯警监打来的
It's Captain James.
是啊 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
真的 是我上司打来的
For real, it's my boss.
我是拉米雷斯巡警
Ranger Ramirez.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
马上就来 长官
Right away, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还道谢啊 -不然我还能说什么嘛
- Thank you?- What am I supposed to say?
-我衬衫呢 -我是沃克 请留言
- Shirt, shirt, shirt. - Hey, it's Walker. Leave a message.
沃克
Walker, hey.
詹姆斯警监刚刚给我打了电♥话♥
Captain James just called me.
他大概也给你打电♥话♥了
He's probably calling you, too.
不管怎样 咱们在曼彻斯特牧场碰面好吧
Anyway, uh, see you at Manchester Fields.
别迟到
Don't be late.
犀利啊
Sharp.
你带了好多东西来啊
You brought a lot of gear.
是啊 我这次假期比较长
Yeah, I got a longer leave this time, and I...
我还以为可以和你共度
I thought I would spend it with you.
-好吧 你在想什么 -我在想
- Okay, what are you thinking? - I'm thinking
你从来都是待几晚就走
you've never been here more than a couple of nights.
那么对于这个改变 你有什么感受呢
And how do you feel about changing that?
很好
Good?
也很困惑
Confused?
我也不清楚 我...
I guess I don't know. I've...
从没跟人这样过
never really done this.
我一直都是单枪匹马
I've always been pretty solo.
你现在是不是要告诉我 你结过三次婚了
Is this when you tell me you've been married three times?
我只想结一次婚
I'm only looking to do that just once.
我只是说... 这是件大事
I'm just saying... this is a big deal.
我是有史以来第一位女性巡警
I'm one of the first women, ever,
有史以来第一位有色女性
one of the first women of color, ever.
我知道时代变了
And I know things have changed,
但你也知道改变不是一朝一夕的事 我...
but you know how long change takes to happen. I just...
我确实得专心工作
I do need to focus on my job.
好吧 所以你的意思是我分你心喽
Okay, so what you're saying is that I'm a distraction?
有点吧
A little bit.
只是有点吗
A little bit? Yeah?
是啊
Yes.
好了 看这个 奥古斯特
All right, look here, August.
这是皮线器
This is a strap cutter.
早上好
Good morning.
这是挖槽器
This is a stitch groover.
看见这条线没
See this line here?
说实话 博纳姆 那个桌子是我削水果用的
Honestly, Bonham, I pit my fruit on that counter.
谁让我被赶出了原来的工作间
Well, I've been edged out of the space my shop formerly occupied, so...
农场上有大♥片♥地方给你用
There's plenty of space for you to take up on this ranch.
怎么来这么早
Hey. What are you doing here so early?
我做奶昔的技术全家第一
No one nails this smoothie quite like I do.
我带早餐了
I brought breakfast.
可惜来晚了
Eh, you kind of missed the boat on that one.
大球星斯黛拉
Stella Blue!
要去踢足球吗
Soccer.
今晚有重要比赛
Big game tonight.
是吗 不 嗯 我当然记得
Yeah. No, yeah. Uh, yeah. Of course.
我的咖啡杯呢
Where is my coffee mug?
那杯子我在这用了17年了
I've only had the same mug here for 17 years.
说得没错
You know, you make a good point.
这里一直都是你的家 不是吗
This has always been your home, right?
所以我才觉得你在农场住着应该也挺开心
That's why I thought you'd be happy out in the farmhouse.
谢谢了 但那不是我们的家
It's great what you've done, but it's not our house.
你的孩子在这都快一年了
Your children have been here nearly a year.
-考虑一下吧 这样稳定点 -我在考虑
- A little stability. Think about that. - I am thinking.
我觉得我们应该
W-What I'm thinking is that we should
慢慢回到各自的生活 妈妈
ease back into things on our own terms, Mama.
就 恢复常态什么的
You know, back to normal and all that.
但还是谢谢关心
But thank you, of course.
我们想住哪一点都不重要对吧
Does it even matter to you where we want to live?
我要走了
I got to go.
利亚姆叔叔
Uncle Liam?
我可以送你
I can take you.
我们约好了
We kind of hit a groove.
她最近就是这样
Yeah, she's just like that lately.
其实她有时候会回旧房♥子去
She actually goes back to the old house sometimes.
-是吗 -嗯 大概是去想想事情什么的吧
- Really? - Yeah, uh, to think about stuff, I guess.
你想住哪都行 我没意见 老爸
But I'm good wherever you are, Dad.
好极了
Great.
米琪·拉米雷斯
来电
其实我也要去学校了
You know, actually, I got to get to school, too.
我们开始做那个项目了 "得州对我的意义"
We're starting that one project, "What Texas Means to Me."
是的 我记得那项目
Oh, yes, I remember that project.
晚点一起吃午餐好吗
You want to grab lunch later?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
快点 奥古 走吧
Come on, Augie, let's go.
那么
Well...
我也恢复常态了
Back to normal.
有任何发现 打电♥话♥给我 好吗
You find anything else, you call me. Okay?
早上好
Morning.
这儿还真是热闹啊
Quite the circus we find ourselves in, huh?
牧场工人死于大火烧伤
A ranch hand died from injuries caused by the fire,
是一位叫马特·哈蒙的长♥期♥工
longtime employee named Matt Harmon.
不会无缘无故起火
Fire's no way to go.
好吧 所以这是蓄意纵火 目标是有钱人的房♥子
Okay, so targeted fire at a rich guy's estate.
咱们是要找纵火犯吗
Are we looking for an arsonist?
看起来是的
It seems like.
大火的另一个受害者是得州龙葵
Also, another casualty from the fire was Texas Nightshade,
一匹得过奖的赛马
prize racehorse.
跟詹姆斯说话的是曼彻斯特吗
Is that Manchester James is talking to?
-没错 -他在这方面很有一套
- Yep. - Eh, he was always good at this part.
安抚他人 确保调查顺利进行
Reassuring, smoothing things over.
在你搞砸事情之后吗
After you messed things up?
曼彻斯特先生 这是我手下最优秀的两位巡警
Mr. Manchester, there's two of my best Rangers,
拉米雷斯和沃克
Ramirez and Walker.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表