剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
还有连姆
and Liam in on this, too.
- 先生们 谢谢你们过来 - 没事
Gentlemen, thanks for being here. Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
好了
All right.
拉米雷兹
Ramirez,
你想知道我的计划是什么
you wanted to know what my plan is.
看看
Take a look.
坎贝尔警督上面有人
Lieutenant Campbell is being protected.
有人 什么人
Protected? By who?
你说呢
You tell me.
这家伙能随心所欲不守规矩
Guy's able to paint outside the lines.
贿赂 敲诈勒索 走私
Bribery, racketeering, trafficking.
显然还有放火
Arson, apparently.
他完全不受约束
He's completely untethered.
直到我有了铁证
And I waited to bring you all in until I had
我才把你拉进来
an ironclad case against him, which...
但即便铁证如山
I do. But even with all this evidence
麦克劳森也不提起诉讼
turned over, McLawson still hasn't filed formal charges.
我希望你们去查为什么
I want you to find out why.
可能有很多
STAN: Could be a million
不同的原因
different reasons.
他有所隐瞒 斯坦 连姆
He's hiding something, Stan. Liam,
你们有机会去查到底是什么
you have the access to find out what that may be.
我会查的
I'll look into it.
坎贝尔只是
Campbell is just, uh...
只是一个小头目
He's one bad apple.
我们要的是他背后的那一群人
We want the whole rotten basket.
能一网打尽为什么只处理一个呢
Why throw out one when you can get rid of many?
没错 而且你应该比其他大部分骑警都懂
Exactly. And you probably know better than most Rangers
为什么这无法成立
why this can't stand.
这案子
STAN: This case has
牵扯很广
some pretty big implications,
对于整个警界
for policing as a whole.
可能会是个好机会
Well, might be a great opportunity
做出一些真正的改变
to make some real change.
所以这对我来说很重要
That's why it's so important to me.
所以我现在告诉你了
That's why I'm looping you in now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
All right.
咱们去收获吧
Let's go harvesting.
所以 你怎么跑这儿来了
So, uh, what brings you all the way out here?
你和米基一切都好吧
Everything all right with Micki?
都好 都好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's all good.
是我的问题
This is about me.
我昨天去了退伍军人管理机构 看了医生
I went to the, uh, VA yesterday, saw the doctor.
医生说我的脑震荡是轻度的
And told me that my TBI was mild.
不是永久性的
Nothing permanent.
这是好消息啊
That's great news!
怎么 难道你想要脑损伤吗
Well, u-unless you wanted a brain injury?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
我只是想 如果我
I just thought that, if I did, if...
如果我的脑震荡是不可逆的
you know, if my TBI was irreversible,
那我就不能去医学院了
then it would take medical school off the table
也就不用作出选择了
and I wouldn't have to make the choice.
- 行 - 听着
'Kay. Look,
这么多年 我派驻好多次 一直都是军医
after years of being an Army medic with multiple deployments,
做了无数外伤手术
countless trauma surgeries,
我就是不知道这是不是我命中注定要做的事情
I just don't know if this is what I'm meant to do.
不 我明白
No, I get that.
米基怎么说
What does Micki say?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her yet. I mean,
我得先想通我到底要什么
I have to figure out what I really want first.
米基 她已经知道自己要什么了
Micki, she already knows what she wants--
- 做一名骑警 - 嗯
to be a Ranger. Yeah.
她很专心
I mean, she's focused,
很有条理 野心勃勃
she's organized, ambitious.
而我
And I'm...
我正在放弃一条很棒的职业道路
I'm turning my back on a great career.
我是不是疯了
I mean, am I crazy?
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
行吧
Okay.
我是在和你说 不是马
I was talking to you, not the horse.
但是特雷
But, Trey,
你没疯 兄弟
you're not crazy, man.
米基很聪明
Micki's smart.
如果你不聪明 她也不会和你在一起
She wouldn't be with you if you weren't smart, too.
我觉得她会理解你的想法的
I think she'll get where you're coming from.
我觉得这件事上
I say, on this one,
你应该从心 而不是从理性
you think with your heart instead of your brain.
斯特拉 人不一定要上大学的
College doesn't have to be the next step, Stel.
就是说 你想做什么
Like, what do you want to do?
这和你♥爸♥ 或者你叔叔
And it doesn't matter what your dad thinks
他们怎么想都没关系
or your uncle.
只有你的想法重要
Just you.
我一直在想妈妈
I keep thinking about Mom.
她想做帮助别人的事情
Wanting to do something like that, helping people.
我想做一些有意义的事情
I want to do something that means something.
我就是 不知道从何开始
I just... I don't know where to start.
或许 去旅行吧
Maybe just travel.
去看看哪里需要你
Figure out where you're needed.
你知道我之前有个学期去了蒙特利尔吗
You know how I went to Montreal that semester?
我爱上了那座城
I fell in love with the city.
我一直想问你来着 你学会法语了吗
Oh, I meant to ask you. Did you pick up French?
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
冷静点 好吗
Just chill, okay?
可能没什么
Probably nothing.
- 驾驶证和登记信息 - 好
License and registration? All right.
我现在从口袋里拿驾驶证
Just gonna grab the license out of my pocket here.
车辆登记信息在手套箱里
And my registration in the glove compartment.
好了 给
All right. Here you go.
你拦停我们
Is there a reason
有什么理由吗 警官
you stopped us, Officer?
下车
Get out of the car.
等一下 喂
Wait. Whoa! Hey!
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?!
住手 他什么都没干
Stop it! He didn't do anything!
你 符合描述
You... match the description
很像刚才在这里发生的一起劫案的嫌犯
of a robbery suspect in the area.
我没抢劫
I didn't rob anybody.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
瞧瞧
Oh. Hey.
这是什么
What's this?
拜托 你知道这不是我的
Come on, man. You know that's not mine.
那不是他的 住手
Hey! That's not his! Stop it!
我认识你 你那天晚上
I recognize you. You were at my dad's office
在我爸办公室
the other night.
是吗
Yeah?
你
Well, you
被捕了
are... under arrest
持有非法物质
for possession of an illegal substance.
你认真的吗
You serious?
住手
Stop it. Hey.
住手
Hey, stop it!
你♥爸♥不应该多管闲事的
Your daddy should've left well enough alone.
- 你没事吧 - 爸 我没事
You okay? Yeah, Dad. I'm fine.
- 那毒品不是我的 - 我知道
The-the drugs weren't mine. I know that.
儿子 他只是
Son, he's just trying to...
他只是想警告我
he's trying to send a message.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表