剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
不 你的工作太危险了
No, your job is dangerous.
我知道这些话可能会让你很不舒服
And I know that this makes you really uncomfortable,
但是我需要做好充分的准备
but I need to be prepared.
这个问题我们不能再置之不理了
We can't just ignore this anymore.
我们得立一份遗嘱
We-we need a will.
没有什么比临终遗嘱更让我性致盎然了
Ah, nothing gets my candle lit like a last will and testament.
我很好奇 如果我死了你会怎么办
Out of curiosity, what would you do if I died?
我会跟杰莉结婚 然后到侧步酒吧上班
I'd marry Geri and I'd work at the Side Step.
你想都没想就说了
You had that on the tip of your tongue.
如果我死了你会怎么办
I mean, what would you do if I died?
如果你死了
If you died?
那我的人生也结束了
My life would be over.
我会留个邋遢的鳏夫胡子
I'd grow a crazy widower beard
喝得酩酊大醉
and drink myself blind
每天晚上都回到这里
and come back here every single night
只为回味你曾带给我的一丝欢乐
just to feel the faintest spark of joy you brought to me.
然后 我会跟杰莉结婚然后来侧步酒吧上班
Then... I'd marry Geri and work at the Side Step.
天哪 你真是撩得我欲♥火♥焚身
Oh! Gosh. You light my candle.
经过大橡树后向左转
Then turn left after the giant oak tree.
嗯 我们马上就收完行李了
Yeah, we're almost finished packing.
我还以为你早就收好了
I thought you'd finished packing.
我只有一套晚装
I only had one evening look,
在湖边和篝火边穿这件上衣可不行
and this top isn't going to work by the lake and a campfire.
法兰绒又太不符合主题了
And a flannel just seemed too off-message.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以主题到底是什么
Yeah, what exactly is the message here?
纪念妈妈
Honoring Mom.
显然我们需要有人送我们到那里
And obviously we need someone to help us get there
因为我们都不会开车
'cause neither one of us can drive.
露营是妈妈最喜欢的活动
Look, camping was Mom's favorite thing,
我不会因为爸爸临阵脱逃就浪费这一天
and I'm not gonna waste this day just 'cause Dad bailed.
这也说不定啊
Come on, you don't know that.
把包放车上 15分钟后奥斯卡麦克
Bags in the van. Oscar Mike in 15.
爷爷 这可不是越南 你在说什么呢
Gramps, this isn't Nam. What are you even talking about?
-奥古斯特 -好的
- August. - All right.
奥斯卡麦克表示"正在移♥动♥"
Oscar Mike. "On the move."
你 有点东西啊 小子
You. You just might make it, kiddo.
你们爸爸要耽误一会儿
Oh. Your dad got held up a little.
好 愿赌服输 拿钱来
Okay, cough it up.
他可没说不去了
He's not canceling.
他会在营地和我们会合
He's gonna meet us at the campground.
收起你的小情绪 装好你的法兰绒衣服
So leave the attitude and pack your flannel.
等等 你们也一起去吗
Wait, you guys are coming?
我们怎么会错过
Nothing slips past this one.
我已经有备选方案了
I kind of already made my own backup plan.
借过一下
Excuse me.
你来啦
Hey, you made it.
是啊 好漂亮的农场
Yeah. Beautiful ranch.
爷爷 毛琳
Gramps, Mawline,
他会开车送我
this is my ride.
博纳姆·沃克
Bonham Walker.
特雷弗 很高兴见到您
Trevor. Nice to meet you, sir.
我以为这是一次家庭旅行
Thought this was a family trip.
看来我得加把劲才能得到您的认可
So, you're the one I have to win over.
谢谢
Thank you.
霍伊特·罗林斯
Hoyt Rawlins.
哥们儿 你也有过好日子
Man, you have seen better days.
你吃的东西含铁量够不够
Are you getting enough iron in your diet?
我认识一个人
'Cause, uh, I do know a guy
有关于一批美味和牛的线索
with a lead on some toothsome Wagyu.
可真聪明
That's very clever.
你的夹克真好看 拉里
That's a nice jacket there, Larry.
我们可以进入正题了吗
So, can we cut to the chase?
把话挑明了说吧
Put our cards on the table.
告诉霍伊特你要什么
Tell Hoyt what you need.
-使用第三人称 你欠我五块 -我欠你五块
- Third-person. You owe me five bucks. - I owe you five bucks.
你要换牢房♥
You're moving cells,
换个新狱友
getting a new bunkmate.
知道了 我们要做掉谁吗
Got it. All right, what, we need someone shivved?
不 我们不用
No, we do not...
这不是问题
It's not a problem.
没人要被做掉
No one is getting shivved.
双关语 我听出来了
Whoa. Doublespeak, I hear you.
好吧 那是谁"不用"被做掉
All right, who is "not" getting shivved?
卡洛斯·门多萨
Carlos Mendoza.
这是个恶心的玩笑吗
This some sick joke?
你要把我
You put me in a cell
和谋杀了艾米丽·沃克的人关在同一个牢房♥里
with the guy who murdered Emily Walker,
我会杀了他的
I will kill him.
那你得克制下你的冲动
Well, we're gonna have to ask you to resist that urge.
-为什么 -因为卡洛斯可能知道艾米丽死亡的细节
- Why's that? - Because Carlos may know details about Emily's death.
某些他不愿意告诉我们的细节
Certain things that he won't tell us.
所以 你需要我发挥魅力
So you need me to turn on the charm,
让卡洛斯松口吐露点什么
get Carlos to wag his tongue a bit?
我们可以给你减刑
We can reduce your sentence.
如果你能提供有助案件的消息的话
If you get us details that help our case.
什么案件 他已经认罪了
What case? He confessed.
别告诉我 你们这些蠢蛋抓错了人
Tell me you imbeciles didn't put the wrong guy away.
这事科德怎么说
What does Cordi think about all this?
他还不知道
He doesn't know.
说实话 我们也不清楚 这只是我们的一个预感
Honestly, neither do we. It's a hunch we're working on.
我们遇到了障碍
We hit a roadblock.
霍伊特 你知道如果不需要你的帮助我是不会来的
Hoyt, you know I wouldn't be here if I didn't need your help.
我当然知道
Of course I know.
我当然也会去做这事
Of course I'm gonna do it.
但如果我发现确实是他杀了她
But if I find out he did kill her...
那你们回来就会发现我得多服很久的刑了
y'all are gonna come back to find me with a lot longer sentence.
我能处理好的 好吗
Look, I got this handled, all right?
但是还是谢谢你
But I appreciate you.
我不需要你谢我
I don't want your appreciation,
我需要你听我说话
I want you to listen.
我妈的心理评估可能会终结你的职业生涯
My mom's psych evals can be career-ending.
听着 你反应过度了
Look, you're overreacting.
-我有遵循规章 -不是关于规章问题 是关于看法
- I follow a code. - It is not about a code, it is about perception.
她会让你看上去有过错
She will make you look guilty,
然后她不会要求停职
and then she won't ask for a suspension,
她会让公共安♥全♥部♥拿走你的警徽
she'll get DPS to take your badge.
她是在通过惩罚你来告诉我
She's trying to punish you to show me
我加入巡警是个错误的选择
that I made the wrong decision by joining the Rangers.
所以 你是说这是你的错
Oh, so you're saying it's your fault.
我是说我懂她的方法
I'm saying I know her methods
我可以帮你避开她的圈套
and I can help you avoid her traps.
正如我说的 谢谢你 但是我不需要
Like I said, I appreciate it, but no need.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
这是进程中的一部分
This is part of the process.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
特雷说我们把它拔♥出♥来♥就好 就像撕创口贴一样
Trey says we just got to pull it, like a Band-Aid.
这就是你军医男友的医嘱
That's your Army medic boyfriend's medical advice?
要么这样 要么去急诊
It's either that or the ER.
我在赶工
All right, I'm on a deadline.
如果我选择急诊 我就会失去这个酒吧
Uh, I choose ER, I lose the bar,
还是就快点拔♥出♥来♥吧
so just get it over with.
三...
Three
二 我快速说一句
Two... Hey, real quick
我帮你拔♥出♥来♥之后 你听我把心理评估这事说完
While I got you nailed down, hear me out about this psych eval.
-好吧 算了 没事了 -不
- Okay, you know what? It's fine. - No.
不 别 停 站住
No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.
你会弄得更糟的
You're just gonna make it worse.
我完全没事 好吗
I am perfectly fine, all right?
我只是需要在明天之前修好酒吧
I just got to fix this bar by tomorrow.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表