剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你不需要这样
You don't have to do this.
我们犯的错是一样的 他这样区别对待
It's gross that he would treat you any differently than me
真的很恶心
when we did the same thing!
现实一点 斯黛拉
Be real, Stella.
这又不是第一次
It's not new.
我知道 所以我不会回场上替他赢比赛
I know, so I'm not going back on that field to win him a game
而让你一个人受罚
while you have to pay for it.
你和我是一样的人
You start same as I do.
如果你不上场
If you're not playing,
我也不上
well, neither am I.
感谢报名
Thanks for signing up.
你好 我是影音俱乐部的鲁比
I'm Ruby, AV club.
你在寻找得州项目的研究主题吗
You thinking about what to do for the Texas project?
我妈妈很喜欢摄影
My mom was always into cameras.
所以我也想学
So I've been thinking about learning.
用这种方式来选择自己的课题很酷
That's a cool way to personalize the assignment.
大部分孩子都觉得去拍牛仔竞技表演很有趣
Most kids think it's cute to go film the rodeo.
但我可不想再参加一场绕桶比赛了
I don't need to catch another barrel race.
我赢过两次 所以...
Well, I... I ribboned twice, so...
我想说的是
What I'm saying is...
我们一起做些事 让你妈妈骄傲吧
let's make your mama proud.
科德尔·沃克
Cordell Walker.
枪技生疏了吧
Rusty, are you?
试试就知道了
Guess we're about to find out.
上膛预备
Load and make ready.
收枪入套
Holster your weapon.
-枪手 准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Shooter, are you ready? - Shooter ready.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
-枪手 准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Shooter, are you ready? - Shooter ready.
收枪入套
Holster your weapon.
你系好安全带了吗
You strapped in?
我知道你是什么人物
Oh, I know who I'm riding with.
好嘞
All righty.
行了 我们慢点
Oh, whoa, whoa, okay, let's...
我开得怎么样 通过了吗
How'd I do? Did I pass?
还不错
Not bad.
早啊
Morning.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
出发吧
There we go.
-你还好吗 -当然
- You all right there? - Yeah.
-一直很好 悠着点 小伙子 -接下来考骑术
- Always. Whoa, whoa, boy. - Time to be the rider.
沃克 你还好吗
Walker, you okay?
刚回来就开始懈怠工作了吗
Back in town and already slacking off on the job, huh?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
只是 我已经不再是巡警了
See, as it turns out, I am no longer a Ranger.
-我怎么觉得是你在夸张 -有一点点吧
- I get the sense you're being dramatic. - Yeah, a little bit.
我只是需要通过一个考试 重新获得认证
I just got to take a test to be recertified.
很标准化的考试
It's really standard.
那你为什么在大白天跑来喝酒
Why are you getting all day drinky about it?
因为我无法通过一项很简单的考验
Well, because I couldn't pass a simple test
本来我闭着眼睛都能通过的
I should've been able to do in my sleep.
我知道我手生了 应该是心理原因
I'm rusty and I know it and it's mental, I guess,
但詹姆斯认为我现在脑子有问题
but James thinks that I might not be quite right in the head.
我本以为我埋头工作会更好
You know, I thought I'd be better off if I buried myself into work,
但是我老去想那个案子 我想不通
but I went off on that case and I couldn't think straight.
现在我回来了 我满脑子依旧只有她...
And now I'm home, and I-I-I can't think about anything else... but her.
和她遭遇的一切
And what happened.
有时我会听到她的笑声
I can hear her laugh sometimes.
我可以听到她在换台
I can hear her changing the stations,
猜测我的方向
second-guessing my directions.
我可以尝到她在车上带来的那些隔夜燕麦的味道
I can taste those overnight oats she brought in the car.
隔夜燕麦 没错
The overnight oats-- that's right, that she...
她很喜欢隔夜燕麦
she was very keen on the overnight oats.
几乎让我想成为一个健康的人
Almost made me want to be a healthy person.
我当然也会想起那晚
I think about that night, obviously.
你和艾米丽去边界的那些晚上
You know, those nights you and Em went down to the border,
是我和她一起规划的路线
I mapped it out with her.
是我告诉她摄像头在哪里
I told her where the cameras were.
是我告诉她如何不被察觉地留下食物和水
I told her how to not get caught when leaving food and water.
现在也正因为这样
And now that's the same damn reason
我才无法知道事情经过
I don't know what happened.
-不 你知道发生了什么 -不 我是说那些小疑点
- No, you know what happened. - No, I mean the little things.
比如他们发现她的尸体时
Like the way they found her.
筹码 她身上为什么会有筹码
Poker chip-- why'd she have a poker chip?
还有他们发现她时 她的眼睛
And-and the way they found her eyes.
她的眼睛是闭上的 就像是有人有意为之
They were closed. It seemed personal.
是我把她的眼睛合上的
I closed her eyes.
-什么 -我只是...
- What? - I just...
我不忍♥心就那样丢下她
I couldn't leave her like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你一直在思考很多问题
I know you're turning over questions in your head.
但是至少
But to that,
这个问题你有答案了
at least, you have an answer.
布雷特 你怎么来了
Bret.
因为你知道科德不会露面
You knew that Cordy wouldn't show up.
你又看了我们的共享日程
And you read our shared calendar.
决定不能错过一顿香煎舞茸蘑菇
You decided you couldn't miss out on the pan-fried Hen o' the Woods.
我不会真的享受这美食的
I am not really going to enjoy this.
感觉来路不正
It feels ill-earned.
让我最受不了的是 你好像还是很意外他放你鸽子
The thing that kills me is that you still seem surprised.
嗯 他正在经历一些困难
Yeah, he's going through some stuff.
你知道这话你说了几个月了吗
You know how many months you've been saying that?
他回来之前你就是这么说的 拜托
And that was before he was back in town, come on.
我不想在午餐时间讨论这个
I don't want to spend my lunch hour having this conversation.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗 所以你能不能先把你的家人放一边
Okay? So I just need you to shun your family
让我独占你的爱 执子之手与子偕老
and only love and care about me for as long as we both shall live.
我认为这是个很合理的要求
I think it's a perfectly reasonable request.
当然他们也可以来纽约拜访我们
And of course they can come visit us in New York.
你不喜欢奥斯汀吗
You hate Austin?
我实在是受不了墨西哥奶酪
The queso is literally killing me.
宝贝 我们都会屈服于这种甜蜜的负担
Babe, we will all succumb to the sweet death of queso.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try?
像这样聚焦
You focus like this.
真厉害
Oh, cool.
我们努力开导他们了 但是
We tried, you know, to work through things with them, but
奥古斯特
August--
他很敏感
he's sensitive, you know?
他把很多事藏在心里 就像他父亲一样
He keeps a lot inside, like his father.
你有多久没有...
When's the last time you...
关心过你儿子了
checked in with your son?
你还在纠结他打算修好他那房♥子的事吗
Are you still bothered he's looking to fix up his house?
他不该那样吗
I mean, shouldn't he?
那是他的责任 就像这地方是我的责任一样
It's his responsibility, just like this place is mine.
我希望你觉得家人也是你的责任
Well, I would hope that you think your family's your responsibility, too,
而不光是他们住的房♥子
and-and not just the roof that they're under.
他想继续以前的生活
He wants to pick up where he left off.
你不觉得他需要一个新的开始吗
Don't you think he needs a fresh start?
搬回父母家怎么能算是新的开始
How's moving back in with your folks fresh?
或许得由他自己...
Maybe it's up to him...
来决定什么才叫安稳正确
to decide what's stable, what's right.
他得自己琢磨出来
He's got to come into that on his own.
而且...
Besides...
和我单独住就那么糟吗
was it so bad being stuck with just me?
你的口气倒是挺清新的
Your mouth is fresh.
拉米雷斯巡警 谢天谢地你来了
Ranger Ramirez. Thank God you're here.
记者之前都在诊所外面扎营了
Reporters were camped out at the clinic earlier.
感谢你抽空见我 杰米森医生
Thank you for taking the time, Dr. Jamison.
我不知道该怎么跟他们说
Well, I don't know what to tell them.
每个人都想知道得州龙葵怎么了
Everybody wants to know what happened to Texas Nightshade,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表