剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我还跟马说上话了
And now I'm talking to a horse.
这样吧
You know what?
咱们去解决这件事
Let's go fix this.
你知不知道今晚路易·柯克要不要上场
Hey, you know if Lou Kirk fights tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没看到他
I haven't seen him.
或许该想想别的可能性了
Might be time to consider other possibilities.
今晚奥斯汀还有没有别的比赛
Are there any other fights happening in Austin tonight?
300英里范围内没有
Not within 300 miles.
他肯定在这里
He's just gotta be here.
这样 让我再试一次
You know what? Let me try one more thing.
这里的主办方在哪里
Hey, where's the fight promoter?
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚这里有没有一个次轻量级摔跤手 大概一米七五
Hey, have you got a bantamweight fighting tonight? Five-nine.
小平头 名字叫路易·柯克
Crew cut. Name's Lou Kirk,
但是他可能用假名比赛
but he may be fighting under an alias.
没有 帮不了你
No, can't help you.
我很忙的 所以
I'm busy, so...
我们不是运动协会的
We're not the Athletics Commission.
不是来关停你们的
We're not looking to shut you down.
但我可以关停你们
But I can.TREY: Hey, hey,
我就是想找到我朋友 拜托了
I just need to find my friend. Please.
他右腿上有步兵纹身 有印象吗
He's got an Army infantry tat on his right leg, if that helps.
路易
Lou.
特雷 你在这儿干什么
Trey. What are you doing here?
我就是
Oh, I just...
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you.
我知道跨出舒适区
I know it isn't easy for you
对你来说不容易
to step out of your comfort zone,
为了我这么做 和我一起
you know, to do this for me, and with me.
我就是希望你能更想想自己
I just wish you'd do more for yourself.Well...
今晚是为了霍伊特
tonight's about Hoyt.
你知道吗 我看得出他的心意
You know, I-I wasn't blind to his heart.
我看得出他给你带来的快乐
I saw the joy he gave you.
我自己也有所感觉
And I'm starting to feel it myself.
或许感觉得太少太晚 但是
Maybe it's too little, too late, but...
没有的事
No, it's not.
- 你知道我接下来打算干什么吗 - 干什么
You know what I'm gonna do?What's that?
我要去找斯坦 带上我们的小儿子
I'm gonna grab Stan, rustle up our youngest,
去棚里 拿上木材
go on out to the shed, grab 40 two-by-fours,
屋面瓦还有
some roofing shingles and a box of annular
一盒子环柄钉
ring shank nails.
我得去
That's what I'm gonna do.
什么
What?
行了 来吧
WALKER: All right, hey, come on.
来
Come on now.
过了这里就好了
Soon as we get past this, it's smooth sailing.
很快的
Galloping.
看看
Hey, look, look, look.
看那里 你妈妈
Look at that. There's your mama.
就在那儿 没错
Up there. Yeah. Yeah!
看 她在那里 走
Look. There she is. Okay, come on.
走
Come on.
我知道 这是我该付出的代价
Yeah, I know, I'm the one who should've paid for this.
行
All right. Yeah.
一切的代价
For everything.
好了
All right.
上去有点难
A little tricky getting up here.
该死
Crap!
没事的
We're okay. All right.
好了
Ooh. All right, okay.
咱们走
Hey, hey, come on. Come on.
去找你妈妈 好吗
Let's go to Mama, all right?
我需要这场比赛
And I need this fight.
钱很多 就算输了也是
It's a huge payout, even if I lose.
- 特雷 我家人 - 我知道
Trey, my family...TREY: I get that.
但是你的慢性创伤性脑病 你不能打这场比赛
But you can't fight with CTE, man.
我试过贷款
I tried getting a loan.
我什么都试了
I've tried everything.
我的枪 值钱的东西都卖♥♥了
I sold my rifles, all my valuables.
但还是不够 再过几个月 我就能
But it's not enough. In a few months, I'll be
进入木匠工会 那时候钱就没问题了
in the carpenters union, and then I'll be financially set.
但我现在需要这些
But I need this now.
现在怎么办
What is happening right now?
我帮你打
I'll fight in your place.
好吗 既然这不是正规比赛
All right? Hey, we got the fight promoter
那我们就有他们的把柄
over a barrel since the fight's unsanctioned.
听着 我在军队里学到的
And listen, the jiu-jitsu training
柔术技巧
that I learned in the Army,
我有可能赢的
I mean, that gives me a fighting chance.
你还是把衣服穿上吧
Okay, allergic to shirts.
但宝贝你还是有外伤性脑损伤
Now, baby, you still have a TBI.
我知道这和慢性创伤性脑病的严重程度没得比
Look, I know it's not as serious as a CTE,
但我不会让你加重伤情的
but there's no way I'm gonna let you make it worse.
而且他这个体重级别
Besides, you're nowhere near
你差得远呢
his weight class.
谢谢你
JAMES: Thank you.
别担心 路易 说实话
Don't worry, Lou, if we're being honest,
派驻的时候 我是柔术最厉害的那个
I was the jiu-jitsu star during our deployment.
不不不不
JAMES: Uh, no, no, no, no
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds kind of crazy.
确实 还很不负责 很危险
Yes, it does. And irresponsible and dangerous,
并且会给公共安♥全♥部♥门带来很多麻烦 米基 不行
and something that can cause DPS a lot of grief; Micki, no.
你肯定懂为什么路易需要这笔钱
You must understand why Lou needs this.
- 我懂 我都懂 - 警长
I understand. I understand. It's...Captain,
有什么是你不会为你儿子做的
what wouldn't you do for your son?
我能够共情一切行为
I can empathize with doing anything,
为了你所爱的人而做的一切行为
with doing the crazy for the ones you love.
如果我能帮到他
And if I can help in any way,
我就得去做
I have to.
不管我怎么说你都要打 是吧
You're gonna do this no matter what I say, aren't you?
对
Yes, I am.
行 行吧
Okay, okay...
听着 我不在这里
Listen, I'm not here.
从来没来过 懂吗
I was never here. Do you understand that?
- 来过哪里 - 腹肌男 听懂没
Never where?Abs, are we clear on that?
懂了
Crystal.
- 母马就在这里 来吧 走 - 会没事的
There's the mare. Come on, guys, let's go.It's gonna be okay.
好了 走
All right, go.
爸 我们一直在找你
Hey, Dad, we've been looking for you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?WALKER: Hey, hey.
我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
就是脚滑了
Just, uh, had a little slip.
问题不大 得慢慢来
Nothing huge. Gonna take it slow.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你回去带骆驼了吗
Hey.You went back for the llama?
- 来吧 - 行 我们能怎么帮你
Come on.STELLA: All right, how can we help?
你之前还为了我想这么做
You yelled at me earlier for doing, like,
吼我来着 自己一个人穿过这里
the exact same thing, trying to cross this alone.
首先 那绝对是正确的建议
First of all, that was clearly the right advice.
其次 我没有吼你 斯特拉
Second, I wasn't yelling, Stella.
是教育你
This was a teachable moment.
这样吧
All right, you know what, here.
抓住
Catch this.
杰里阿姨 帮我固定住 你能拿到吗
Aunt Geri, help me hold. Can you get this?
可以 没问题
Okay, okay, yep. All right, I'm good.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
All right, ready?Yeah, yeah.
走
All right, go ahead.
爸 我们可以用
Hey, Dad, we could, uh,
夹克 当作马具给骆驼捆上
use the jacket to wrap the llama in as a harness.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表