剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
can we just keep this one off the books?
私下调查
Off the books? Uh...
还用问吗 "私下调查"就是我的中间名
Come on. "Off the books" is my middle name.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
其实是博勒加德 你的呢
It's Beauregard. What's yours?
不说
No.
我刚刚接到停尸房♥打来的电♥话♥
I just got word from the morgue.
很遗憾
I-I'm sorry, but...
恩佐·卡里洛一小时前去世了
Enzo Carillo passed an hour ago.
幸好你来了
Thank God you're here.
你们好啊 不良少年们
What's up, delinquents?
我叫弗恩
I'm Vern.
你们犯了错 该接受教训了
Well, you screwed up. Time to learn some lessons.
好 有谁是在农场长大的吗
Okay. Anybody here grow up on a ranch?
-少糊弄人了 -好吧
- Start mucking, Sarge. - Fine.
但我确实很擅长跟马打交道
But you should know I'm pretty good with horses.
你们的负责人
The person you'll report to
是新来的
is our new hire.
叫特雷弗
Trevor.
出来吧
Come on out.
我长得像罪犯 不代表我就是罪犯
Just 'cause I look the part, doesn't mean I'm a criminal.
就像你
Like you.
我给你们其他人在围场安排了活
I've got some work for the rest of y'all in the paddock.
跟我来
Follow me.
要是有我们帮得上忙的地方
你们做得够多了
你们看见一个墨西哥人就认为他有罪
我也是墨西哥人 迪莉娅 我是你们这边的
帮我弄明白你♥爸♥爸为什么回奥维达多帮好吗
他不会的
你们错就错在这里 看
看见他左臂上的泪滴文身了吗
See the teardrop tattoo on his left arm?
眼泪被涂满了
The tears are filled in.
那代表他永远退出了
That means he got out for good.
有没有什么原因可以迫使他回去
Is there anything that would've dragged him back in?
任何原因都不可能
Not for anything in the world.
你在上学吗
You in school?
医学预科
Pre-med.
爸爸希望我有更好的人生
Papi wanted me to have a better life.
他们两个都希望 现在他们都不在了
They both did, and now I've lost them.
两个
Both?
你和哈兰先生很亲吗
Were you close with Mr. Harlan?
他好像还参加了你的成人礼
I mean, it looks like he went to your quinceañera.
他喜欢我们的派对
He loved our parties.
他总是第一个进舞池跳舞
Always the first one on the dance floor.
努力地想用西班牙语说些好听的话
Tried to give these really sweet speeches in Spanish,
但有时候逻辑都不通
which sometimes made no sense.
-哈兰一家人都参加了吗 -没有
- Did all the Harlans join in? - No.
哈兰太太讨厌我爸爸
Mrs. Harlan hated my papi.
这是哪
What is this place?
哈兰家给本市捐赠了植物园
The Harlans donated the gardens to the city.
什么味道
What's that smell?
巨花魔芋
Amorphophallus titanum.
也叫腐尸花
Also known as corpse flower.
我丈夫鲍勃几周前送给我的
My husband Bob got it for me a few weeks ago.
昨天刚刚开花
Only just bloomed yesterday.
夫人 我们是得州巡警
Ma'am, we're, uh, we're with the Texas Rangers.
我已经向警长作了陈述
I already gave the sheriff my statement.
只是例行公事跟进一下 夫人
It's just a routine follow-up, ma'am.
再也没有第二个鲍勃了
They don't make 'em like Bob anymore.
他是个宽宏大量的人
He was a magnanimous man.
你认识宽宏大量的人吗
Do you know any magnanimous men?
我 我不确定 夫人
I'm-I'm not sure, ma'am.
你丈夫死的时候
W-Where were you, exactly,
你在哪里
at the time of your husband's death?
在花♥园♥宴会
The Garden Gala.
鲍勃本来是我的男伴
Bob was supposed to be my date.
但是恩佐在我们出发前打来电♥话♥
But then Enzo called at the last minute
说有一个钻塔坏了
to say that one of the rigs was out.
夫人 你丈夫和恩佐共事了二十年
Ma'am, your husband worked with Enzo for 20 years.
你知道哪里可能出了问题吗
Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong?
恩佐缠着鲍勃要求加薪
Enzo had been dogging Bob for a raise.
但是公♥司♥目前状况不好 鲍勃没法答应
But times have been tough. Bob just couldn't do it.
他们似乎经常待在一起
It seemed like they spent a good deal of time together.
但你并不和恩佐以及迪莉娅来往 对吗
But you didn't socialize with Enzo or Delia?
主要是因为我的小孩
Mostly because of the children.
他们不喜欢和他相处
They didn't like being around him.
他们觉得他太自来熟了
They felt he was too familiar.
好像有什么企图一样
Like he was after something.
他们大概说对了
Guess they were right.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
恩佐
Enzo?
他的视线在我身上停留得过久了一点
He was always looking at me a little too long.
你们懂吗
Know what I mean?
当然 我都习惯了 但他只是个农场工人
Obviously, I'm used to it, but he was the ranch hand.
他有骚扰你或是让你感到不适吗
Did he ever harass you or upset you?
他的出现就够让我不适了
Only with his presence.
恩佐就是个舔狗
Enzo was a total hanger-on-er.
你姐姐也这么说
Your sister implied the same.
他想从你那里得到什么吗
Did he seem to want something specific from you?
派对邀请吗
Party invites?
你父亲去世的那个晚上呢
And the night your father died?
我在巴顿山组织了场声波浴
Hosting a sound bath in Barton Hills.
在照片墙上得到了3万多的赞
Got over 30K likes on Insta.
欢迎下次加入
Feel free to join next time.
那会是一次很难忘的经历哦
It's quite the experience.
那么我猜那晚你很忙
So I'm assuming you were busy the night of.
当然 派对很私密 就在凯洛布的私机上
Course. On the DL, party on K-Lob's PJ.
私人飞机
Private jet.
当然 当然
Of course. Yeah. Of course.
伯纳德 在证实你的不在场证明之前
Bernard, I'd advise you not to leave town
我建议你不要离开这里
while we check your alibi.
美国国家野生动物联合会吉祥物
没问题 游侠瑞克
You got it, Ranger Rick.
他刚刚是在叫我游侠瑞克吗
Did he just call me Ranger Rick?
那真有意思
That was extremely satisfying.
"我 鲍勃·哈兰
"I, Bob Harlan,
身心健全
being of sound mind and body,
特此将我的遗产赠予恩佐·卡里洛"
hereby bequeath my entire estate to Enzo Carillo."
-妈妈 -这肯定搞错了 亲爱的
- Mom. - I'm sure it's a mistake, dear.
无论哈兰先生的遗愿如何
Regardless of Mr. Harlan's wishes,
既然恩佐被指控谋杀了他
since Enzo was accused of murdering him,
他就无权得到这笔钱
there'll be no way he would be entitled to the money.
根据凶手条例
According to slayer rule,
哈兰先生的资产将交还给配偶
Mr. Harlan's assets would revert to the spouse.
不管怎样 既然我们尚未取得尸检报告
However, since we don't have an autopsy report yet,
案件就还在调查中
the case is still open.
一旦巡警们结束了调查
The inheritance will go to you,
遗产将由你继承
once the Rangers finish their investigation.
如果是他们在负责这个案子的话
Assuming they're on the case.
看起来我们刚刚从私下调查变成了明面调查
Well, looks like we just went from off the books to on the books.
乔的照相馆
鲁比 你祖父说你在后面这边
Hey, Ruby. Your grandad said you were back here.
而且你知道吗
Uh, a-and you know what?
他还告诉我 我妈妈原来也经常来冲洗照片
He also told me that my mom used to develop her pictures in here.
这多酷啊
How cool is that?
确实很酷 非常酷
It's very cool. So cool.
就跟你知道...
Just like how it is awesome that you know how to...
如何冲洗照片一样酷
d-develop your pictures and stuff.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我先把你要冲洗的胶卷从相机里拿出来
So I took the film you developed from that camera,
把底片放在这儿
put the negative here,
把显影液倒进这里面...
D-76 in this tub...
然后 瞧
...and voilà.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表