剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
毫无障碍
without a hitch.
对 所以为什么要急这一次呢
Right, so why push it?
确实有个警♥察♥盯着我们
It's true, having a trooper breathing down our necks,
只是时间问题 对吧
it's, uh, it's only a matter of time, right?
但是我们已经这么接近了
But we're this close.
我觉得按照原计划吧
I say we stay the course.
最后一票 宝贝
One last score, baby.
然后我们就可以回家见儿子了
And then we get to see our boy.
能给儿子他从未想过的生活了
We'll give him a life he never even dreamed of.
走着瞧 我们什么都可以做 去任何想去的地方
You'll see. We can do anything, go anywhere we want.
宝贝 这一切结束之后 我只想回家
Baby, the only place I want to go after this is home.
康内尔在和谁讲话
Hey. Who's Connell talking to?
好像是最近被任命为
Uh, guy who's been tapped to be the new
奥斯汀骑警警长的人
Austin Ranger captain, I think.
我保证不会有问题
I assure you, it will not be a problem.
你今天早上还是去干交♥警♥吗
You on traffic duty this morning?
一直都是
Always. Oof.
拉米雷斯警官
Trooper Ramirez.
长官
Sir?
这位是拉里·詹姆斯骑警
This is Ranger Larry James.
他有几个问题要问你
He has a few questions for you.
- 问我吗 - 对
For me? Yeah.
听说你特别申请了监视行动
Heard you put in a special request for surveillance.
我就是想自己调查一下
I just wanted to look into it personally.
我不是想触发什么警报
I didn't mean to set off any alarms.
就是想调查清楚
I was just trying to be thorough.
我叫她不要做出格的事情了
And I told her to stay in her lane.
对 原话确实是这么说的
Yes, those were his exact words.
我只是觉得
No, it's just, it's a bit unusual
申请监视一个你只给了警告的人
to put in a surveillance request for someone
有点不寻常
that you let off with a warning.
你有什么理由调查克里斯托·斯特兰德吗
You have a particular reason to look into Crystal Strand?
我只是想弄清楚一些事情 长官
I was just trying to put some pieces together, sir.
看起来她是在调查银行
It looked like she was researching banks,
我觉得最近的银行劫案可能
and I thought there might be a connection between
和牛仔竞技团有关系
the recent bank robberies and the rodeo circuit.
你管太宽了 警官 我建议你
Well, you are stretching, Trooper, and I'd advise you
不要浪费公共安♥全♥部♥门的
not to waste the valuable time of DPS
宝贵时间来找不存在的联♥系♥
looking for connections that aren't there.
好吗
All right? Mm-hmm.
我也曾觉得这份工作无聊 下次无聊了就去玩数独吧
I've been bored on the job, too. Next time, try sudoku.
会的 长官
Will do, sir.
- 好了 - 谢谢
All right. Thank you, Ranger.
长官
MICKI: Sir?
长官
Sir!
长官 你能不能告诉我
Sir, can you... can you please just tell me?
我是不是查到了点什么
Was I close to anything?
不 警官 这是我的工作
No, Trooper, this is what I do.
我已经说清楚了 不要浪费我的午餐时间
I make it a point to chase down random,
让我去查毫无意义的交通违规
meaningless traffic stops during my lunch hour.
做数独去吧
Sudoku.
所有单位 银行触发警报
DISPATCHER: All units, all units, 10-90.
银行抢劫进行中 发生枪击
Bank robbery in progress. Shots fired.
需要支援 银行触发警报 有银行抢劫进行中
Backup requested. 10-90, bank robbery in progress.
需要支援 所有单位 银行触发警报
Backup needed. All units, all units, 10-90.
出来 举起手来
MAN: Step out with your hands up!
30万
300 large.
她失血很多 兄弟
She's lost a lot of blood, man.
不 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
我们马上就可以成功回家了
We're almost home free.
迅如疾风 对吧 杜克
Out in a blaze, right, Duke?
我在 走
I got you. Come on, come on.
上车
Get in.
别动
AGENT: Freeze!
趴下 杜克
Get on the ground, Duke.
我们逮捕了贾克森和克林特 但是
We arrested Jaxon and Clint. But, uh,
克里斯托·斯特兰德死了
Crystal Strand died.
他们说起过儿子 他们有个儿子
Uh, they talked about a son. They have a son.
该有人告诉他
Somebody... somebody should tell him.
都处理好了
It's handled.
你要回家吗
You gonna head home?
詹姆斯 最后我失去了太多的自我
James, I-I lost too much of myself at the end there.
这是我的错 兄弟
That's on me, man.
- 我不应该 - 别说了
I should never... No, stop, stop that.
不是你的错 是我的错
That is not on you. This is on me.
我就是
I just...
不知道我卷入的是什么
don't have any idea what I'm walking into.
我不知道我是作为什么身份去的
I don't have any idea who I'm walking in as.
我是说
I mean, this--
这一切
all this...
对
Yeah.
我要怎么放下
How do I not take it with me?
就和你在那边的时候一样
Same as you did on the other side.
你就是得装一段时间
You're gonna have to just pretend for a little while.
- 懂吗 - 行
You know? Yeah, yeah.
你从放手开始
You start with letting go.
看上去不错
Looking good.
我告诉你 哈里特阿姨 我会得到
I'm telling you, Aunt Harriet, I'm gonna earn
团里那个位子的
that spot on the circuit.
克里斯托说
HARRIET: Well, Crystal said
她随时会回来
she'd be here any day now.
你都整理好了吗
You all packed up?
我整理了两天了都
I've been packed for two days.
哈里特·斯特兰德吗
OFFICER: Harriet Strand?
对
That's right.
我们需要调查一下这里
We're gonna need to have a look around.
怎么回事
What's this about?
你姐妹 克里斯托·斯特兰德
Your sister, Crystal Strand.
那是我妈妈 她怎么了
TREVOR: T-That's my mom. W-What happened?
他们出事了 银行抢劫
There's been an incident. A bank robbery.
孩子 你♥爸♥被逮捕了
Son, your father's been arrested.
你妈妈
And your mother...
她在哪里
Where is she?
一直以来 你让我打结
All this time, you had me tying knots
抛绳子 都是为了什么
and throwing ropes for what?
为了跟你一起去抢劫吗
To join you on some murder spree?
不 不应该是这样的
No. It wasn't supposed to be like this.
我听说你们抢了10家银行 死了七个人
I heard ten bank robberies and seven people dead.
现在妈妈也死了
And now Mom.
这一切我现在每分每秒
I've been living with that
都在痛苦
every breath I take.
我们可以纠正这一切的
We'll make this right.
怎么纠正
How?
爸 你在坐牢 妈死了
Dad, you're in jail, Mom is dead.
这一切要怎么纠正
How is anything about this right?
儿子 我们现在只有彼此了
Son. We're all each other's got now.
我必须要承受发生过的一切
I have to live with what happened.
但如果你背叛我
But if you turn on me now,
我想你会后悔的
I think you'll regret it.
我不希望这样
I don't want that for you.
我需要一点时间
I just need some time.
我找了监狱马厩的工作
I got a job at the prison stables.
是吗
Is that so?
我想待在你身边
Yeah. I figured it'd be good to, uh,
会比较好 多聊聊
be close. Talk more.
我们是该多聊聊
Yeah, we should talk more.
聊聊发生的这一切
About everything that happened.
我犯过错 儿子 看到你
I made mistakes, son. And seeing you,
让我深刻反思我的错
well, it makes me think awful hard about it all.
我一直在脑中不断地回想
I've been going through everything in my head
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表