剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Sounds like you been all over.
你去过克莱门斯或者哈钦斯吗
You ever been to Clemens or Hutchins?
对 或者布里斯科 希尔托普
Yeah, or, uh, Briscoe? Hilltop?
-我听说都很不错 -这里面埋了什么梗吗
- I hear they're real nice. - Is this, like, an inside joke?
对 差不多 那几个地方都是监狱
Yeah, kind of. You see, those are all prisons.
据我所知
Now, from what I hear,
我不是这个家里唯一的不法分子
I'm not the only outlaw in this family.
行了
All right.
我去外面工棚里吃
I believe I'm gonna go eat out in the bunkhouse.
-谢谢你的牛排 霍伊特 -博纳姆
- Thanks for the steak, Hoyt. - Bonham.
不客气
Not a problem, sir.
-晚安 -好
- Good night. - Yep.
所以你会去篝火晚会吗
Okay, so, you going to the bonfire?
你知道这晚会是你妈妈在我们年轻时发起的吗
Did you know your mom started that whole shindig when we were young?
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Em-hmm.
你不知道 对吧
Didn't know that, did you?
女士 我正把你车的位置发到你手♥机♥上
Ma'am, I'm sending the location of your truck to your phone.
谢谢你 我快要到了
Thank you. I am pulling up now.
下次 我们建议你启动安全功能...
Next time, we encourage you to activate your safety feature...
好
Yep.
我是沃克 请留言
Hey, it's Walker. Leave a message.
沃克 我是米琪
Walker, it's Micki.
我定位到我的车了 离你家的农场很近
Tracked my truck down. Close to your ranch.
我有不详的预感 偷车的人可能正在找你
Got a bad feeling whoever stole it might be looking for you now.
我知道你对开庭日很紧张
I know you're nervous about your court date,
但是关键在于悔过 好吗
but it's all about remorse, okay?
你希望法官对你产生同情 那就得演
You want the judge to show mercy, and that means acting.
千万别听取罪犯的法律建议
Please don't take legal advice from a criminal.
这是她第一次犯法 只有持有毒品一项罪名
This is her first offense, there are no other charges but possession,
你得提醒法官这几点
you remind the judge.
戴上眼镜 穿得正式一点
Wear glasses, your Sunday best.
每次用眼泪攻势的时候
Now, you've always been Meryl Streep
你的演技就跟梅丽尔·斯特里普一样 所以
when it comes to waterworks, so...
你懂的
you know,
蓄"泪"待发
have that arrow in your holster.
不是这么说的
Not the expression.
你最好是准备大量资料应付他们
Look, your best-case is to bury them with paperwork,
所以你需要文件 证词
so you request documents, depositions.
学会这个词 "推定占有"
And learn these words: "constructive possession."
别再玩"魔鬼与天使"这套了
Enough with the whole "devil and angel over the shoulder" routine.
-我是天使 -他是魔鬼
- I'm the angel. - He's the devil.
我知道
No, I know.
爸 他们只是想帮我
Dad, they're just trying to help.
对 但是吃一堑才能长一智
Yeah, but nobody benefits from the easy route.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是休庭
It means that court is adjourned.
艾比熊 你拿的是自己花♥园♥里种的大♥麻♥吗
Abby bear, are you growing that wacky tobacky in that garden of yours?
欢迎来到年度热辣比拼
Welcome to the Annual Muy Caliente Competition.
谁先来
Who's first?
这是在搞笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
你迷路了吗 小姑娘
You lost, little lady?
米琪·拉米雷斯 得州巡警
Micki Ramirez, Texas Ranger.
我是跟着线索来找一辆被盗卡车的
Just following a lead on a stolen truck.
谁的货车
Whose truck?
我的 就在你工棚的边上
Mine. It's by your shed.
拜霍伊特·罗林斯所赐
Courtesy of Hoyt Rawlins.
转过身来吧
You can turn around.
我是博纳姆·沃克
Bonham Walker.
我想你应该认识我儿子
I think you know my son.
先生 为什么偷我车的贼会在你家里
Sir, why is the man who stole my truck in your house?
夫人邀请他来吃晚餐
Wife invited him to dinner.
但我在工棚里吃
But I'm dining in the bunkhouse.
欢迎你加入
You're welcome to join me.
先生 我是来逮捕那个人的
Sir, I'm here to arrest that man.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
没有目击者 没被监控拍到脸
No witnesses. Kept his face off-camera.
我猜如果你取证了的话 也不会有指纹
I bet if you dusted, there'd be no prints.
你们没有充足的证据逮捕他
There's not enough evidence to make an arrest
不然我儿子已经抓住他了
or my son would have already collared him.
所以
So...
要来点牛排和波旁威士忌吗
...steak and bourbon?
你看起来需要这个
Seems like you needed this.
是啊 一点波旁酒 几个好朋友
Yeah, I guess all it takes is a little bourbon,
再来点和牛 人生足矣
some good company and wagyu.
牛排得感谢你的嫌疑人
Well, you can thank your suspect for the steak.
好吧 他是什么人
Okay, so, what's his story?
为什么他在那儿 而你在这儿
And why is he in there and you're out here?
他跟科德尔是发小
He grew up with Cordell.
他们曾一起打橄榄球
They played football together.
霍伊特过得不太好
Hoyt had a rough life.
我老婆对迷途羔羊总是心存怜悯
My wife has a soft spot for strays.
她没法放弃他
She can't give up on him.
这算是夸奖吧
Maybe it's the good word in her.
那你呢
And what,
你觉得他是那种桀骜不驯 本性难移的人对吧
you're more of the "wild horses can't be broken" type?
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧
Well...
感谢你的款待
Thank you so much for the hospitality.
介意我明天再来取那辆租的车吗
And would you mind if I pick up that rental car tomorrow?
如果还没被霍伊特偷走的话
Well, if Hoyt hasn't stolen it by then.
我现在得去跟霍伊特聊聊
I'm just gonna go have a little talk with Hoyt right now.
今晚不行
Tonight's not your night.
但相信我
But trust me,
抓住霍伊特只是时间问题
it's just a matter of time before Hoyt gives you enough rope.
你儿子也这么觉得吗
Your son agree with that?
他无法理性对待过去的熟人
He's got a blind spot for faces from the past.
需要有人帮他认清这些
Someone needs to turns him around on that.
差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot.
我听说佩德纳莱斯河附近有羊肚菌
I got a lead on some morels down by Pedernales River.
我都好多年没出去采过蘑菇了
Oh, I haven't been mushroom hunting in years.
-听起来很不错 -是吗 那咱们后天去怎么样
- That sounds lovely. - Yeah? Day after tomorrow?
-好的 一言为定 -好的
- Yeah, it's a date. - All right.
这几天别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble till then.
-好的 再说吧 -好的
- Yeah, we'll see. - Okay.
好了 晚安 宝贝
All right. Good night, sweetie.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mama.
打车
Uh, Uber?
你平时不是都自己开车吗
Aren't you the one who normally does the driving?
-你是在揶揄我吗 -可能吧
- Is that a wheelman joke? - Maybe.
伙计 我真希望你能抓到那家伙
Man, I sure hope you catch that guy.
真心的
I really do.
那家伙 是啊
That guy. Yeah.
这样吧 要不我们明天一起出去玩玩好了
Hey, tell you what. Why don't we hang tomorrow?
我准备翘班 我们可以聊聊
I'll play hooky. We'll talk shop.
就像原来一样
It'll be like old times.
好 行啊
Okay. All right.
只要最后能去侧步酒吧就行
As long as we wind up at Side Step.
我要去见杰莉
I need to see Geri.
如果你觉得杰莉还对你余情未熄的话
If you think Geri still holds a flame for you,
那就是你想多了
you're out of your mind.
如果你的"余情未熄" 是指疯狂爱恋的话
If by "hold a flame," you mean madly in love,
那她就是举着火炬的自♥由♥女神
she's Lady Liberty.
等等 听着
Wait, listen.
如果你深陷其中无法自拔
If you're caught up in this...
那我就不得不逮捕你了
I'm gonna have to take you down.
理论上来说 前提是你能抓得住我
Theoretically... only if you catch me.
理论上来说 你见鬼去吧
Theoretically, go to hell.
你为什么要带我来这个偏僻的仓库
Why'd you take me to a storage facility in the middle of nowhere?
我去...
Son of a...
你一定在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
你居然还留着
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表