剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我以为你要去露营
I thought you were camping.
我以为不会有搭档来放慢我的速度
I thought I wouldn't have a partner trying to slow me down.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
不 停下
No, stop.
停 停下
Stop. Stop it.
我知道这很疼 但不会有你丢工作那么疼
I know this hurts, but not as bad as it'll hurt to lose your job,
所以闭嘴 别动
so shut up and hold still.
就像撕创口贴
Just like a Band-Aid.
做得好
Ugh, nice job.
杰莉这里有五十度的酒吗
Geri got anything 100 proof?
我们得给伤口消毒
We need to sanitize this wound.
这是用来喝的
This is for drinking.
那才是用来消毒的
Uh, that, for sanitizing.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Let's see. Come on.
好的
Okay, all right. Sure.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
漂亮 意志坚定[像钉子一样硬]
Oh, yeah. Tough as nails.
把那只手举高
Hey. Elevate that hand.
特雷 谢谢你带来了...
Trey, oh, thank you so much for bringing...
算了
Never mind.
我收回那句话 你把我妈带来了
I take that back. You brought my mom?
是的 我们本来在去吃午饭的路上
Yeah, well, we were on our way to lunch
我想如果我说不
and I thought if I said no,
你会骂我 说我又多嘴了
you'd yell at me for talking again.
-在你严厉斥责他之前... -所以你就是那个
- Okay, before you jump down his throat... - So you're the big bad wolf
想让我看上去像是个害群之马的大坏狼
that's gonna try and make me look like I'm some rotten apple, huh?
你就是科德尔· 沃克吧
Cordell Walker, I presume?
没错 如果你想来对付我 没问题
Yeah. Look, if you want to come after me, that's fine.
沃克 别再给她更多的弹♥药♥了
Walker, don't give her any more ammo.
妈 出来说句话
Mom, a word outside.
如果你来是想证明你女儿是错的...
If this is about trying to make a point to your daughter...
我不知道米琪跟你说了什么
I don't know what Micki told you,
但是这不是关于什么害群之马[腐烂的苹果]
but this is not about rotten apples.
-是关于腐♥败♥的制度 -好了
- It's about a rotten system. - Okay. Okay.
让我来看看
Okay. Let me take a look.
-让我看看伤口 -没多糟糕
- Let me see that. - Yeah, it ain't bad.
也没多好
Yeah, it ain't good.
你很幸运没有伤到骨头或是产生结构性损伤
You're lucky you didn't, uh, hit bone or anything structural.
那样的话问题就大了 会很难处理
That's when you get into real problems and issues that are harder to fix.
我很领会你的隐喻 但是这不是关于我
Okay, I appreciate the metaphor, but this is not about me
想去避开我老婆的周年忌日
trying to avoid the anniversary of my wife's death.
沃克 我是真的在说你的手 兄弟
Walker, I was literally talking about your hand, my man.
是 是 我 我也是
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. No, me-- no, me, too. Yeah.
我不懂你们为什么一定要来
I don't get why you guys have to come.
我们自己就挺好的 没什么大不了的
We're fine on our own. It's not a big deal.
斯黛拉 你十七岁了
Stella Blue, you're 17.
我不会让你一个人跟那个男孩去露营的
I'm not going to let you go camping alone with that boy.
奥古斯特也会在那
August is gonna be there.
你想等你♥爸♥爸回来
You want to wait until your father gets back,
问问他看看吗
ask him?
他不会回来的
He's not coming back.
真的只有我一个人明白这点吗
Am I really the only person who sees that?
斯黛拉 甜心 我能问你个问题吗
Stella, honey, can I ask you a question?
你上一次深呼吸是什么时候
When was the last time you took a deep breath?
你挑起的这场斗争 真的值得吗
This fight you're picking, is it a hill to die on?
让那孩子跟我们一起露营有什么不好的
I mean, what's the harm if the boy goes camping with us?
这可不像你啊
I don't even recognize you right now.
我收留霍伊特时 你找了我那么多麻烦...
After all the grief you gave me for taking in Hoyt...
看看我 我也在进步
Look at me, I'm evolving.
再说了 那孩子过去一年里都闷闷不乐
Besides, the girl hasn't smiled much this last year.
你为什么没那么担心这件事呢
Why are you not more concerned about this?
因为你把我们俩的心都操完了
'Cause you got enough concern for the both of us.
扪心自问一下
Ask yourself,
你不开心 是因为孙女邀请了那个小子露营
are you upset that your granddaughter asked that boy to go camping?
还是因为她没邀请你
Or are you upset she didn't ask you?
好吧 你确定他喜欢这个人吗
All right, you're sure this is the guy he likes?
对 他这一周都在读这家伙的书
Yeah, he's been reading about this guy all week.
好吧 你真是好人 穆吉
All right, you are a saint, Muj.
鲁菲诺·塔马约
你好啊
Howdy.
我是霍伊特·罗林斯
Hoyt Rawlins.
你看的什么 鲁菲诺·塔马约
What do you got? We got Rufino Tamayo,
《幻象与力量》
Illusion and Force.
你有什么想说的吗
You got something to say?
当然了
Sure I do.
我有很多要说的
I got a lot to say.
那些"有限色彩"的鬼东西
That "Limited palette" Crap?
我不太喜欢
Not really a fan.
除了《玩火的孩子》
With the exception of Niños Jugando con Fuego.
他是我侄女最喜欢的艺术家
He's my niece's favorite artist.
她想在美术馆添一件他的作品
She wants one of his pieces for her gallery.
我正努力让她避开他那些...
Trying to get her to steer clear of his...
"有限色彩的鬼东西"
"Limited palette crap."
卡洛斯
Carlos.
沃克先生 你在职业生涯中是否曾经
Mr. Walker, have you instigated or experienced
发起或经历过类似的暴♥力♥冲突
similar violent encounters in your career?
在个人生活中呢
Or personal life?
我这里需要一个钉子 博士
Uh, I'm actually gonna need a nail here, Doctor.
像这样吗 你是要这样用吗
Like this? This how you do it?
-真搞笑 -沃克先生
- Ha-ha, funny. - Mr. Walker?
你真的在你妻子被谋杀两个月后
Is it true you went undercover only two months
就去参加卧底任务了吗
after your wife was murdered?
这跟那没关系
That has nothing to do with this.
只不过...
Except...
你做这件事时正在走出那段阴影
that is something you were coming out of when you did this.
这次评估的一个方面 沃克先生
One facet of this evaluation, Mr. Walker,
就是评估你妻子的死
is to assess the role the death of your wife
在你和乔丹的冲突中扮演着什么角色
played in your interaction with Jordan.
好了 别再说她的事了
All right, stop talking about her.
老兄 她绝对会把这些事翻出来
Dude, this is the stuff she will dig in on.
一旦你在法官面前受了她影响 你就会输
And if she gets to you in front of a judge, you will lose.
所以 沃克先生
So, Mr. Walker,
你如何回忆这段日子 从艾米丽被谋杀...
what can you recall of the time between Emily's murder...
够了 别说了
You know what? Enough, all right?
就让他们革我的职吧
Let them come after my badge!
我忍♥不了你一直揪着我妻子的事不放
I will be damned if I let you make this about my wife!
到露营地前最后一站是吧
Ah, well, last stop till we get to the campsite, huh?
-给你 孩子 -那是科德尔的
- Here you go, son. - That's Cordell's.
他不来了
He's not coming.
谁都说不准 这是按人头准备的
We don't know that. These are counted.
我不想让你♥爸♥爸挨饿
I want your dad not to go hungry.
科德尔是个成年人了 他能自己想办法解决
Cordell's a grown man. He can figure it out for himself.
-拿去吧 孩子 -谢谢
- There you go, son. - Thanks.
好了 不如这样吧
All right, uh, you know what?
猜词游戏
我看到了一样东西 是T打头的
I spy with my little eye something that starts with a T.
轮胎扳手
Tire iron.
你在哪看到轮胎扳手了
Where do you spy a tire iron?
后备箱里有一个
There's one in the trunk.
那不算
That doesn't count.
你知道规则吗
Do you know the rules?
当然 女士 是轮胎扳手吗
Yes, ma'am. Is it tire iron?
不是
It is not.
是树吗
How about trees?
是不是入侵者
How about trespasser?
表土 我们正在表土上
Uh, topsoil. We're standing on it.
我喜欢这孩子
I like this kid.
我看到烟了
I spy smoke.
-我的还没猜完呢 -我没在玩
- It's still my turn. - I'm not playing.
引擎盖在冒烟
There's smoke coming out of the hood!
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表