剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
送水员
Water boy.
如饥似渴 是吧
Thirsty, aren't we?
怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
你差点就没赶上
We almost left without you.
你担心了吗
Aw, were you worried?
我需要担心吗
Should I be?
杜克毁了我们的家庭
Duke ruined our family.
他就是导致你妈妈死亡的原因
He's the reason your mom is dead.
我们不会让这事就这么过去的
And we're not just gonna let that sit,
对吗
now, are we?
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
当然不用
Course not.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你拿的是什么
What'd you get?
案件档案
Case file.
刚刚交了保释金 我妈妈随时都会出来
Bail just cleared, my mom should be out any minute.
我还是不明白这事是怎么归咎在她身上的
You know, I still don't understand how this got pinned on her.
可能是种族成见
Racial profiling, maybe?
墨西哥裔美国人开着辆豪车
Mexican-American driving a fancy car?
听着 美国民权联盟知道了这事后
Look, all I know is ACLU's gonna have
一定会大做文章
a field day when they hear about this.
妈妈 谢天谢地
Mom, thank God.
是你把我保释出来的吗
You bailed me out?
我已经给别人打过电♥话♥了
I've already called someone else.
你不应该来这里 米琪
You shouldn't have come here, Micki.
好吧 抱歉 我妈妈被指控了一个荒谬的罪行
All right, I'm sorry. My mom's accused of a nonsense crime...
米琪 停下
Micki, stop.
我已经打电♥话♥叫了一些人 会有媒体过来
Look, I called some people, we'll get the press involved,
-这会... -我跟你说了 停下
- it's gonna be... - I told you to stop.
不要打电♥话♥ 不要媒体
No calls, no press.
我自己会处理好的
I will take care of this myself.
米琪...
Micki...
是我做的
I did it.
得州巡警
第一季 第七集
就是这了吗
So that's it, huh?
你年幼时的家
Your childhood home?
等下 等下 我们不是要进去 沃克 只是...
Wait, wait, wait. We're not gonna go in, Walker. We're just...
我们只是要留心 以免她做出什么古怪的事
we're just gonna keep an eye out in case she does something weird.
我们是要监视你妈妈吗
We're spying on your mom?
我知道你想相信阿德里安娜是清白的
Look, I know you want to believe Adriana is innocent,
但是她自己说了
but she said it herself...
是的 我也听到了 但是我不相信她
Yeah, I heard her, and I don't believe her.
犯罪现场留有血迹 米琪
There was blood at the crime scene, Micki.
报告上说与你妈妈的相匹配
The report said it matched your mom's.
那是个不完整的DNA侧写
It was an incomplete DNA profile
那不会在法庭上站得住脚的
that would never hold up in court.
你知道什么会在法庭上站得住脚吗
You know what will hold up in court?
阿德里安娜的认罪 案件结案了
Adriana pleading guilty. That's case closed.
如果她遇到了一场能收集到足够多血液的事故
Look, if she was involved in an accident where enough blood was collected,
我们至少会看到伤口
we'd see bruises at the very least.
也许... 那就是她戴围巾的原因
Maybe... that's what her scarves are for.
听着 即使你是对的 而你不对
Look, even if you're right-- which you're not--
还是没法解释他们在现场发现的手链
it still doesn't explain the bracelet they found at the scene.
成瘾者的守护神 然后呢
Patron saint for addicts. So...
然后 我妈妈从不会戴宗教相关的挂件
So, my mother would never wear a religious pendant.
她管教堂叫"圣徒的黑♥手♥党♥组织"
She calls the church "The Organized Mafia of Sainthood."
-这手链肯定不是她的 -米琪...
- It's just not her. - Micki...
我明白你的感受
I know what it's like
要追查一件你认为不合常理的事
to go after things that don't make sense to you.
但听着 如果你身边的人都能接受
But listen, if-if they make sense to everyone around you,
或许你也该相信
maybe you should listen.
就像是
It's like, uh,
"洛可的电台" 对吧
"Rocco's Radio," right?
最简单的解释往往是真♥相♥
The simplest explanation is usually the truth.
这是个有名的定律
It's a famous principle.
那叫奥卡姆剃刀原理 傻瓜
That's Occam's Razor, you chump.
为什么我比你努力那么多
How did I work so much harder than you
却和你做同样的工作
and end up with the same job?
可能是因为我
Maybe because I
能看到一名嫌疑人离开住所
can spot a suspect leaving their premises
而你还在滔滔不绝地说什么剃刀
while you would rather ramble on about a razor.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 斯黛西
Go, Stacy.
好了
All right.
来吧
We're doing this.
所以...
So...
你和我姐姐
uh, you and my sister?
是啊 你觉得别扭吗
Yeah. Yeah. Is it-- is it weird for you?
没事
Uh, it's fine.
我又不是她爸什么的
It's not-- it's not like I'm her dad or anything.
有时候我确实是
Well, sometimes I, uh, I am.
不过我没事 我没事
But I'm-I'm fine. I'm fine.
但我有点好奇
But also curious.
我想问 你是怎么...
'Cause, like, how do you...
我是说我们男生...
I mean, how do we guys...
老兄 有话快说
Dude, spill it.
我怎么才能让女生喜欢我
How do I get a girl to like me?
我能教你怎么赢得女生的芳心 小伙子
Oh, man, I can teach you how to get a girl to like you, little guy.
老兄 我们可是一样高
Dude, we are literally the same height.
我们在一个有泳池的地方
We're at a place with a pool.
正好能使出"紫外线13"这一招
This calls for the UV-13 method.
但是外面那么冷...
Okay, but it's, like, freezing outside...
不重要
Whatever.
重点是要有度假的感觉
The point is there are vacation vibes.
在室内也管用
Works indoors, too.
所以在楼下的泳池旁边 或者别的地方
So when you're downstairs by the pool, or not the pool,
一定要找到正确的光线角度
make sure to find that right light angle.
太阳光 灯光 都行
From the Sun, or the bulb. Either works.
怎么才能找对角度呢 你们又要问了
And how does one do that, you ask?
-我们没问 -42度
- We didn't. - 42 degrees.
那是入射光线的偏向角度
That's the angle deviation from the light's incoming rays
打在墨镜上看起来酷毙了
and it looks kick-ass when it hits your shades.
好吧 比利 真的假的
Okay, Billy, is that even true?
没人在屋里戴墨镜
Nobody should wear shades indoors.
这是物理 当然是真的啦
It's physics. Of course it's true.
找到那个角度
So, find that exact angle
然后比你平常走路速度慢13%
and walk 13% slower than you normally do.
女生们看不出来 那是最完美的慢动作走路
Girls won't be able to tell, which makes it the perfect slo-mo walk.
好吧 但是那不像我平常会做的事
Right. But, like, that's not something that I-I would usually do.
-所以呢 -所以 为什么要这样做呢
- So? - So? I mean, what's the point of doing it
如果那不是真正的我
if it's not the real me?
我得承认 我没看出你会喜欢现代抽象艺术
Gotta say, I didn't peg you as a contemporary abstract fan.
确实
I'm not.
但有时你只有亲眼看到 才知道自己想要什么
But sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you see it.
对吧
Right?
你好
Hola.
现在开门吗
¿Estás abierto?
稍等一下
Un momento.
你能填一下这个吗
Would you mind filling this out?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hola.
西班牙语 英语 还是...
Spanish, English or...
你想说什么都行[英西混杂]
Whatever lo que tú quieres.
接得不错
That's a good one.
我只是路过这间商店 看起来很有趣...
I just was passing by the store. It looked interesting, so...
这是画廊 不是商店
It's a gallery, not a store.
抱歉
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
不过这里卖♥♥艺术品 对吧
I mean, you sell art here, right?
-对 -好吧 我不想点破 但这就是间商店
- Yes. - Okay, I hate to break it to you, but this is a store.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表