剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
You still have it?
不然你以为呢
What'd you expect?
我以为你会因为打牌出千被抓
I expected you'd finally get caught cheating at poker
或者把它输给赌注登记人 或者
or-or lose it to bookies or...
再说一遍 我赢得光明正大
This again. I won it fair and square.
-看到了吧 开得多好 -看
- Nice. See? - Look at that.
你做到了
You got this.
但是你经历的一切
But with everything you been through...
永远不要离开我
Don't go anywhere.
让我觉得
...I figured, you know,
应该给你个机会把它赢回去
you deserve a chance to win it back.
我告诉你 永远不要离开我
I tell you what, don't go anywhere on me,
因为我离不开你的声音
because I need that voice.
你的声音让我觉得 我能克服一切困难
That "make me feel like I can get through anything" voice.
看谁来了
Well, well. Look who it is.
他可能正往袖子里藏牌呢
Probably hiding cards up his sleeve.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
今晚是扑克之夜 鉴于我们囊中羞涩
Well, it's poker night and we're broke,
这是我们唯一能赌的了
so this is all we can bet.
-赌这辆车 -没错
- The car? - Yeah.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
你忘记我们刚刚是怎么过来的了吗
Are you forgetting what we just went through?
我 我才刚和她产生一点感情
I'm-I'm starting to get attached to her.
她 怎么 这车是个女孩吗 就像船似的
Her? What, she's a girl, like a boat?
因为诸多原因
英语里指代船时一般用"她"
就像我爱的东西
Like something I love.
那你给她起名字了吗
Well, did you give her a name?
斯黛拉
Stella.
斯黛拉
Stella?
我第一反应就是这个名字
First name that came to mind.
斯黛拉
Stella.
还有 我们不需要钱
Yeah, plus, we don't need money.
我们是不需要 但是
We don't, but...
但是我们的家人可能需要
but our family might.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
-你怀孕了吗 -嗯
- You're pregnant? - Yeah.
我们需要一个大点的房♥子
We're gonna need a bigger place.
我们 我们需要一张婴儿床
We-we need a c-crib, uh...
我们得找一个有好学校的街区住
find a neighborhood with good schools,
还有儿童安全椅
a car seat.
我们需要攒些钱
We're gonna need a nest egg.
可即便我们去赌
Well, even if we do,
我们也没法保证霍伊特不偷奸耍滑
we-we can't guarantee that Hoyt's gonna play fair.
你说得没错 所以要好好盯着他
You're right. So keep an eye on him.
得州公共安♥全♥部♥
得州巡警
长官
Sir?
抱歉打扰 但是
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but, uh,
我需要帮助
I really need help with something.
怎么了
What's up?
-找到你的车了吗 -找到了
- Find your truck yet? - Yes.
但是沃克和我们正在调查的一个嫌疑人是朋友
But Walker's friends with a suspect in our investigation.
霍伊特·罗林斯吗
Hoyt Rawlins?
你已经知道了吗
You already knew?
总结一下就知道了
Pieced it together.
沃克的朋友 被偷的卡车 卡车又找回来了
Walker's friend, the truck was stolen, the truck was returned.
就是霍伊特·罗林斯
Hoyt Rawlins.
你为什么如此淡定
Why are you so calm about this?
因为我们无法定罪霍伊特 你也看了录像了
Because we can't pin anything on Hoyt. You saw the footage.
所以说沃克可能越过底线了
So Walker may be crossing the line
但我应该放任不管吗
and I should just let that slide?
或者等他们自己玩完
Yeah, or let him game it out.
我们为什么不采取监视手段
Why don't we run surveillance,
把霍伊特带过来审问呢
bring Hoyt in for questioning?
因为那样会吓跑托雷托
'Cause that could scare Torreto away.
就多留意他就好了
Just keep an eye on him.
盯着沃克 托雷托还是霍伊特
Walker, Torreto or Hoyt?
都盯
Yes.
我不知道你有没有注意到
Look, I don't know if you've noticed,
但沃克很爱聊天
but Walker talks a lot.
-很爱提问题 -嗯 我注意到了
- Asks a lot of questions. - Yeah, I'm aware.
现在 他可能和霍伊特在闲逛
Okay, right now, he's probably hanging out with Hoyt,
自欺欺人地说服自己是在收集情报
convincing himself that he's gathering intel
而没有跨过底线
and not crossing a line.
或许你应该...
Maybe you should...
告诉他并非如此
convince him otherwise.
一辆肉制品公♥司♥的运货卡车几天前被偷了
A delivery truck was stolen a couple nights ago from a butcher company.
那种卡车恰好方便用来
The kind of truck that might come in handy
隐藏真正运输的货物
if you're trying to hide what's actually in the back.
托雷托干的吗
Torreto?
这是货单
Here's the manifest.
我是詹姆斯警监
Captain James.
凌晨四点被偷的
Stolen at 4:00 a.m.
正好在他们从脱衣舞俱乐部逃走之后
That's right after the strip club getaway.
对 托雷托有个司机被抓了
Yeah, one of Torreto's drivers got pinched,
所以就空出了一个职位
so there was a job opening.
于是霍伊特就把偷我的车当做面试了
And Hoyt auditioned in my truck.
好的
Okay.
是沃克
It's Walker.
我们之后再联♥系♥ 听起来不错
We will touch base later. That sounds good.
好
Okay.
是"詹姆斯警监" 再见
It's "Captain James." Bye.
他今天不过来了
He's not coming in today.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他正在"从线人那里搜集情报"
He is "Gathering intel from a CI."
也就是指霍伊特·罗林斯
Meaning Hoyt Rawlins.
你想监视嫌疑人对吧
You want to run surveillance, right?
我猜他们最后总要去侧步酒吧
My guess is they're gonna end up at the Side Step.
实在是太久了
It's been way too long.
太久没来侧步酒吧还是太久没见到杰莉
Since you've been to the Side Step or seen Geri?
-我是说大赌一把 老兄 -是啊
- High stakes, brother. - Yeah, it is.
我来洗牌
So I'm shuffling.
宛若天使
Like an angel.
酒吧打烊了
Bar is closed.
拜托 宝贝
Oh, come on, baby.
-别叫我宝贝 -拜托 小天使
- Don't "Baby" Me. - Come on, angel.
听着 我知道有一阵子没见了 但是...
Look, I know it's been a while, but...
我在黑暗中感受到了你光芒的指引
I saw your light out there in the dark and...
-于是我来了 -是啊
- and I'm here now. - Yeah.
-他什么时候到的 -昨天
- When'd he get in? - Yesterday.
我的僚机真是个叛徒
Judas is my wingman.
杰莉
Geri,
假如你不打算原谅我
if you're not gonna forgive me,
那至少也让我对你负责 嫁给我吧
then at least make me an honest man.
亲爱的 整个州都找不到一个人
Honey, there is not a damn person in the state
能让你负起责任
that can make you an honest man.
而且你连戒指都没有
And you don't even have a ring.
赶紧坐下吧
Sit down.
我说的吧
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
-好吧 -你要给我们发牌吗
- Right. - You gonna deal us or what?
对 我要不要先检查一下这些牌
Yeah, should I check these cards first?
-牌没问题 -这话真耳熟
- They're good cards. - Heard that before.
我会光明正大地打得你落花流水
I'll kick your butt fair and square.
凡事都有第一次 我猜
First time for everything, i guess.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
敬艾米丽
For Emily.
准备好再次输个精光吧
Get ready to lose your shirt, again.
是这样吗
Oh, is that so?
你真是一点也藏不住
Worst poker face ever.
我吗
Me?
你每次拿到一手好牌都要喝一口酒
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表