剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
因为确实不好
Because it's not good.
北部国付给卡洛斯的封口费
The hush money Northside Nation paid Carlos--
是通过杰里和侧步酒吧洗的钱
it was laundered through Geri and The Side Step.
- 什么 - 她一直是嫌犯
What? She's been a person of interest
而且失踪了 直到现在
and MIA until... right now.
是杰里吗 霍伊特和杰里
Geri? Hoyt and Geri.
艾米莉和杰里
Emily and Geri.
是那个帮艾米莉送补给到边境的杰里
Helping Emily take supplies to the border Geri.
那个艾米莉被杀当晚也在场的杰里
Well, she was there the night of Emily's murder... Geri.
- 你不会真的觉得 - 我不知道 你想想
You don't really think...? I don't know, man. Think about it.
艾米莉和杰里一起
You got Emily and Geri working the border
在边境做人道主义援助
for humanitarian aid.
北部国在边境走私毒品枪♥支♥
NSN works the border moving drugs and guns.
加上杰里给他们洗钱
And Geri's cleaning their money?
或许艾米莉发现了杰里在干什么 她就
Maybe Em figured out what Geri was mixed up in, and just...
成了累赘
And became a loose end.
对
Yeah.
行
All right.
杰里不能进去
Geri can't go in that game.
- 等一下 - 给
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Here.
等一下
Now, now, hey!
杰里
Geri.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
听着 我知道 我知道这看起来是怎么回事
Look, look, I know-- I know how this looks.
- 就 - 不 不 闭嘴
Just... No, no. Stop!
你知道这看起来是怎么回事吗 我们知道
Know how it looks? We-we know.
我们知道洗钱的事
We know about the money laundering.
知道你在那个你卖♥♥给我孩子的酒吧里都干了些什么
About what you did in the bar you sold to my children.
你开玩笑吗 科迪 在我们经历了这一切之后
Are you kidding me, Cordi? After everything we've been through.
不不不 你没资格这么说
No, no, no, no, don't-don't go to that well.
我借了笔高♥利♥贷♥ 好吗 结果发现是北部国的
I took a bad loan, okay? It turned out to be NSN.
我是来还钱的 仅此而已
I'm here to pay it back. That's all, that is it.
换做其他任何人 我都会觉得
Anyone else, I would see this
这是有意而为之的掩盖
as-as convoluted, contrived, a cover-up.
或许也不是你第一次了
Maybe not your first.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你觉得我想要这么想吗
You think I like what I'm saying?
杰里 那晚上你和艾米莉在一起
Geri, you-you were with Em that night.
你正好拿着补给走了
You-you happened to be taking supplies down the road,
什么都没看到 是吧
didn't see anything? Yeah?
- 然后还有付给卡洛斯的钱 - 我不知道
Then the money to Carlos. I didn't know about that!
- 告诉我 - 我不知道
Just give me something. I didn't know.
- 你是最后一个见到她的人 - 行
You were the last one to see my wife. Okay.
你要问什么就问吧
Just ask what you're gonna ask.
问啊 是我杀了艾米莉吗
Do it. Did I kill Emily?
你是想知道这个吗
Is that what you want to know?
没有 我没有杀死我最好的朋友
No, I didn't kill my best friend!
如果我知道是谁干的 我会亲手杀了他们
And if I knew who did, I'd kill them myself.
不好意思 咱们能现在不吵吗
Excuse me. Hey, can we not do this right now?
上车 走
In the van! Let's go!
行吧
Fine.
但控制好他
But get him under control.
外面14度
It's 14 degrees outside.
现在别说了
Ugh. Not now.
你说这会是个很好的圣诞礼物的
You said, wouldn't it be a nice Christmas gift.
让布雷特觉得他是家里的一员
"Make Bret feel like he's part of the family."
所以 外面14度
So, 14 degrees outside.
我给他们的婚礼搭的棚子
I build a trellis for their wedding.
现在连姆
Now Liam is just...
现在 等它烧起来之后
Now... it can keep your icy heart warm
就能温暖你的心了
when it burns.
他状态不好吧
He's sure in a state, isn't he?
科德尔在外面不知道干什么
with Cordell out there doing God only knows what,
对我们所有人来说都很难
it's a lot for all of us.
虽然可能你们也不知道
Obviously no wrong answer here,
但厨房♥的大理石桌面上一次是什么时候
but when's the last time the kitchen granite
清理过
was stained?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许三年了吧
Maybe about three years.
我可以去斯坦的店里买♥♥点密封剂
I could head over to Stan's and get some sealer.
或许去一次米兹那里 家里波本也没了
Maybe swing by Mitzy's after, 'cause we're out of bourbon.
爸
Dad?
米兹那里也有卖♥♥剃刀的吧
Mitzy's sells razors, I think, too.
你们不喜欢我的胡子吗
You don't like my beard?
让我猜猜 布雷特是胡子刮得很感性的
Let me guess, Bret was the clean-shaven,
感性的人
sensible type.
得了吧
: Come on, now.
我们和平分手的
We ended it like gentlemen.
说真的 我没事
I'm good. Honest.
我只是享受能帮忙的感觉
I just enjoy being able to help out.
你们好啊 听说这里有家人
MICKI: Howdy. Heard a certain family
需要骑警的帮助
was in need of a Ranger detail.
很高兴见到你 但
Well, it's always good to see you, but...
- 我觉得我们没事 - 一样的
I think we got it covered. All the same,
我只是想尽自己所能帮忙
I just want to lend a helping hand if I can.
不
Oh, no.
完了 事情大了
No, there's nothing good about this.
因为当钢琴声响起的时候
Because when the piano starts...
奥古斯特
STELLA: August!
- 尖叫也会开始 - 尖叫也会开始
The screaming starts. The screaming starts.
尖叫也会开始 对
Screaming starts. Yeah.
我还记得我的17岁
I remember 17.
他们担心科德尔的时候
Well, they always go off the rails a bit when...
经常会出岔子
they're worried about Cordell.
天 你相信她吗
God. You believe her?
这我不能决定
Well, I can't make that call.
我和她关系太近了
I'm too close.
我太想相信她了 我刚才
I-I want to believe her too badly. I mean, I just...
问了我最久的朋友 她有没有杀我妻子
asked my oldest friend if she murdered my wife.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
我不知道 无论如何 我们都得利用好她 对吧
I don't know. Either way, we got to use her, right?
对
WALKER: Right.
嘘
Shh.
据我对这次调查所知
Everything I've seen from this investigation?
杰里认识这些人 她可以认出我们认不出的人
Geri knows these people-- she can I.D. folks that we can't.
对 杰里 杰里
Yeah. Geri, Geri,
- 等一下 好吗 - 你们的窃听断了 傻♥逼♥们
one minute, okay? Your wire's dead, geniuses.
听上去像是个瓶子
Sounded like a bottle.
奥斯瓦尔德脾气上来了 他就
Oswald didn't like some lip, and he...
用那个瓶子砸了某个人的脑袋
cracked it over someone's head.
奥斯瓦尔德 北部国的
Oswald? Northside Nation.
他也在拉雷多 等一下
He was in Laredo. Wait.
你怎么认识奥斯瓦尔德
How do you know Oswald?
他是我交钱的联♥系♥人
He's my point of contact for the money.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
你失踪的时候发生了很多事
A lot happened while you were MIA.
所以现在你们什么都不知道
So now you're flying blind?
就在这儿盯着牌局里杀了艾米莉的人吗
On a stakeout where whoever killed Emily is in that game?
我要进去
I'm going in.
我有枪 我会没事的
I have a gun. I'll be fine.
你不能带枪进去 杰里
You're not bringing a gun in there, Geri.
- 不 你不能进去 - 她是我最好的朋友
No, y-you're not going in there. She was my best friend!
是我找到了她 是我给她合上了眼睛
I found her. I closed her eyes.
我和你们一样想要真♥相♥
I want the truth as bad as you two do.
如果你说真♥相♥在那个仓库里
And if you're telling me it's in that warehouse,
那就逮捕我
then arrest me.
不然
Otherwise,
让我进去
let me in there.
我们今晚就能解决这件事
We can finish this off tonight.
- 400 赌400 - 大手笔啊
$400. Bet's $400. Big player.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表