剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
- 很好 - 准备好了吗
Perfect. Yeah.Yeah. Ready?
好了
There it is.
很好
All right.Nice.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
想法不错 奥吉
Nice thinking, Augie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题的
WALKER: It's gonna work great.
这样
Know what?
我欠你们一个道歉
I owe you guys an apology. Uh...
我们经历的这一切
all we been through,
它对霍伊特的意义
what this little guy meant to Hoyt,
霍伊特对我们的价值
what Hoyt means to us...
抱歉我之前没有发现
I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner,
我能多依靠你们
just how much I can count on you.
比我想得要多
More than I ever imagined.
我希望你们也是这样觉得的
I hope y'all feel the same.
肯定的 这很感人
Yeah, well, I'm sure they do, and that's all very sweet,
但能不能赶紧上来到安全的地方来 快
but can we please get you up here to safety? Come on.
- 拉 拉起来 - 好 - 准备好了吗
Let's pull, let's pull.Yeah, yeah. All right, ready?
你们知道吗 我在特等席
WALKER: Uh, you know what? I have a little bit of a
看到了不一样的东西
privileged view of this guy,
我觉得这是个她 不是他
and I think he's a... I think he's a she.
- 来吧 - 什么
Come on. What?
- 我觉得她快生了 - 什么
And I think she's about to give birth.What?
所有人来帮忙
Gonna need all hands on deck, ha-ha.
来 姑娘
There you go, girl.
- 来 - 好嘞
STELLA: Come on, come onAUGUST: There. There you go.
别 别 别想着这样
No, no, no, no, no. Don't try to leap him.
拉米雷兹 漂亮一击
ANNOUNCER: Good shot by Ramirez.
棒极了
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
他弓步的时候打身体
Body shot when he lunges.
准备结束比赛
Go for the takedown.
感觉建议都很不错
All that sounds like good advice to me.
好极了 宝贝
There you go, baby!
这才是我女朋友 棒
TREY: Oh, that's my girl. Come on!
绕过去 绕过去
Get around him, get around him!
没错 绕过去
That's right, get around!
没问题
There you go!
拉米雷兹占上风
ANNOUNCER: Raucous Ramirez is on top!
我和米基在军队里时有个中士是黑带
Micki and I had a black belt sergeant in the Army.
他说米基都可以教他
He said that Micki could teach him
如何在这种姿势下赢
how to sweep from this position.
棒极了
There we go!
结束了
That's it. We're done!
我都说了
I told you.
棒极了 宝贝
That's what I'm talking about, baby!
棒
Yes!
宝贝 我得说 我从未如此 既为你骄傲
Baby, I gotta tell you, I've never been more proud and scared
又为你担心
of you more than for you.
千万不要
Never doubt
- 质疑卡尔森中士的明星学生 - 不会了
Sergeant Carlson's star pupil.Never again.
第一场比赛打得不错
Mm-hmm.Not bad for your first time.
你要是还想打 记得找我
Give me a call if you ever want another fight.
我会记得的
I'll keep that in mind.
- 你不会的 - 路易
No, no, you won't.Hey, Lou.
回你家人身边吧
Go home to your family.
这是别人为我做的
That was the most kind, crazy thing
最善良 也最疯狂的事情了
anybody has ever done for me.
- 谢谢你 - 没事
Thank you.Yeah.
米基
JAMES:Micki,
你被你搭档带坏了
your partner's rubbing off on you.
不过或许下次你可以教我
Although maybe you can teach me
那一招 凶猛拉米雷兹
that sweep sometime, "Raucous Ramirez."
- 要我给你露两手吗 - 不不不
Oh, I'll show you a thing or two.No, no, no.
你不想要的 兄弟
Yeah, you don't want those problems, bro.
千万别
JAMES: I don't want any of that.
连姆 那块板子给我
Hey, Liam, hand me that board.
他比你想的要坚强
He's stronger than you think, you know.
他不需要我们拯救
He doesn't need our saving.
我开始觉得 我想救的
I'm starting to think it wasn't him
或许不是他
I was trying to save.
我一直在拼命想要控制
I've been spinning my wheels trying to control things
我控制不了的事情
I just can't, and...
想要通过控制我丢下的人
trying to change the past by controlling
来改变过去
the people I have left.
我知道这很愚蠢
And I know it's stupid.
不会
It's not.
我明白
I understand.
我约了医生
I made the appointment.
还有放疗
Radiation treatment.
如果你能陪我去就好了
I'd sure love it if you came with me.
怎么了 手不舒服吗
What's the matter? Hand bothering you?
我可能扭到了
I think I may have jammed it.
你出拳那么猛
Mm. Yeah, when you throw a hook as hard as you do,
肯定会伤到的
you're bound to hurt something.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
想来你不需要我告诉你
Now, I'm sure you don't need me to point out
你最近越来越像
how much you're becoming more and more
你的老搭档了吧
like your old partner.
我不需要你扮心理医生
I don't need you playing therapist.
我都懂
I-I get the connection.
我这么想帮助路易他们家
The-the reason why I was just so...
背后的原因
driven to help Lou's family.
而且
And...
这也就是为什么我昨天
also the reason why I was passive-aggressive
消极对抗沃克的原因
to Walker yesterday.
考虑到发生的这一切
Given everything, it's...
对我来说 要相信我不想失去的东西
It's still just hard for me to trust in something
还是挺困难的
I don't want to lose.
你们都经历了很多
You all went through a lot.
但他还在
But he's still here.
你也是
You, too.
还有我
And me.
- 我知道 - 对啊
I know.Yeah.
我等不及想看茂林
I can't wait to see Mawline's face
看到这小家伙的表情了
when she sees this little guy.
看 我们快到家了
Hey, look. We're almost home.
我很开心我们可以一起
WALKER: You know, I'm glad we all got to do this together.
我也是
Me, too.
这样吧
You know what, um,
我觉得可能我坐公交
I think it might be quicker for me to
回家更快一点
take the bus the rest of the way home.
西290路就在山那边
The 290 west is just over the hill.
杰里 我们都到农场了
Geri, the-the ranch is right there.
- 我们到家之后我可以开车送你回去 - 我知道
I can drive you when we get back.I know.
- 听着 虽然这样很好 - 怎么了
Listen, as nice as this was...Yeah?
我就是觉得我们之间
...I just feel like there's an ocean
还有太多没弄清楚的事情
of unsaid things between us.
我们也都太过害怕 不敢去弄清楚
And we're both too scared to dip a toe in.
霍伊特的事情 改变了一切
You know, Hoyt, it reframed everything.
抱歉 我没意识到
I'm sorry, I-I didn't see it coming,
但这对我打击很大 科迪
but it hits me hard, Cordi.
我懂 我也是
I-I understand. Me, too.
孩子们
Hey, kids...
我得 我得先走了
I'm gonna, uh, I'm gonna peel off here.
我有些事要去处理
I gotta take care of some things.
你们也有
And now, uh, so do you.
谢了 杰里
Thanks, Ger.
- 我爱你们 - 我也爱你
I love you.Love you, too.
我也爱你
Love you.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表