剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
It's about, where the hell is she?
你追踪过她的手♥机♥吗
You track her phone?
她应该是开了飞行模式
I think she put it on airplane mode,
-我们无法追踪 -好吧
- so we couldn't. - Yeah
那这样吧
All right,
我来联♥系♥奥斯汀警局的朋友
I'll call my guy at APD,
让他们来一起调查
put them on it, too.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
thank you.
应该的
Of course.
穆尼奥斯夫人
Mrs. Muñoz.
下午好
Afternoon.
-沃克先生 -我找斯黛拉
- Mr. Walker. - Looking for Stella.
她放学后一直没回家
She never came home from school.
我想贝尔可能知道她在哪
I was hoping Bel might know where she was.
她不在这 我们没见过她
She's not here. We haven't seen her.
抱歉沃克先生 我还以为你是为我们而来
I'm sorry, Mr. Walker, I thought you were here for us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
警♥察♥带走贝尔的那晚
When they brought Bel in the other night,
他们调出了我家的记录
the police, they had to pull up our records.
我们到现在还没证件
We don't have our papers yet.
任何犯罪活动都可能...
Any criminal activity and...
-你们可能会被遣返 -我女儿都不知道这事
- You could be deported. - My daughter didn't even know.
她生在这
She was born here.
我理解
I understand.
我会尽力想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
我刚接了个电♥话♥ 说我女儿失踪了
Just got a phone call that my daughter's missing.
-我能做点什么 -我家人在处理了 多谢好意
- What can I do? - Yeah, my family's helping, thanks.
我问过她朋友的妈妈
I checked with her friend's mom,
但他们正面临着另一个问题
but they're handling a different situation.
他们女儿的违法行为
Turns out they might be deported
可能导致夫妇俩被遣返
because their daughter broke the law.
我兄弟是地方检察官助手
My brother's an assistant D.A.
我得拜托他联♥系♥一下联调局的朋友
I'm gonna have him talk to their friends in the Feds,
看能不能加快办♥理♥证♥件♥
see if we can speed up their papers.
他们有你很幸运
They're lucky they have you.
这正是我和我家里闹僵的原因
This is exactly how those bridges were burned.
我现在脑子里都能听到我妈的声音
I can just hear my mother's voice in my head right now
她会叨叨 "看到了吗 法律保护谁
saying, "See? Who does the law protect?
反正不是我们"
Not us."
我俩现在不太说话了
We're not really speaking right now.
军队 警♥察♥
The Army, the police force,
我妈都不关心
none of that was on brand for my mother.
但我做了得州巡警 这简直离经叛道
But Texas Ranger, that is aggressively off message.
她认为这是背叛个人信仰 但对我来说...
To her, it's a personal betrayal, but to me, it was...
这是解决问题的方式
it was always a way to set things right.
总之
Anyway...
我跟进了乔丹和亚历克斯的审问
I followed up on the intake interviews with Jordan and Alex.
从文字记录上看
Judging by the transcripts,
亚历克斯似乎很害怕
Alex seemed scared.
-怎么会 -他被带进来时很恐慌
- How so? - He was in a panic by the time they brought him in,
他甚至要求加强保护
even asking for extra protection.
他害怕什么
What's he scared of?
米洛吗
Milo?
米洛看起来像邻家叔叔 虽然是过得不太好的那种
Milo seems like Mr. Rogers-- I mean, if Mr. Rogers did hard time.
也许你看走眼了
Maybe it's not.
也许慈善事业正是不引人怀疑的伪装
Maybe a charitable business could be a pretty good cover.
你还记得当时在犯罪现场
Hey, do you remember at the crime scene,
柯蒂斯在拍身上的灰吗
Curtis was dusting himself off.
那是车里的碎屑
Debris from the truck?
他跌进了后备箱
I mean, he fell into the back.
所以后备箱可能有什么 雕像吗
So what could have been back there? Figurines?
也许那不仅仅是雕像
Maybe they're not just figurines.
你顺走的那个雕像还在吗
You still have the one you swiped?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
所以亚历克斯才会惊慌
That's why Alex was spooked.
他不想让米洛败露
He didn't want to blow Milo's cover.
柯蒂斯警官看到些事情
Curtis saw something.
也许他发现有雕像碎了
Maybe one of the figurines had broken
他发现了事情的真♥相♥ 他们就慌了
and he figured it out and they panicked.
但他不愿意报告案情
But he didn't want to talk,
因为运输这么多毒品
because if they're moving that many drugs...
他们是贩毒集团的人
They're doing it for cartel.
警♥察♥干涉就是找死
Cop interference is a death sentence.
明白 我去处理米洛
All right. I'll go take care of Milo.
-那咱们现在就走吧 -不 我得带后援去
- Let's go. Right now. - No, I'll go with backup.
现在轮到你发号♥施令了吗
Oh, you're calling the shots now?
沃克 你女儿失踪了
Walker, your daughter's missing.
我知道我们的工作很重要
I get that our jobs are important,
但没什么比尽父亲的职责更重要
but nothing beats being her dad.
-你说得对 -我知道
- Yeah, you're right. - I know.
我曾经就是这样的小孩
Look, I was that kid once.
我总是想被找到
I always wanted to be found.
你好好想想
Just think about it.
她会去哪
Where would she go?
好吧 等找到她后我就去见你
All right, if I find her, I'll meet you.
沃克 去吧
Walker, go.
快去
Go.
你知道我们有多担心吗
Do you know how worried we've been?
你找到我了
Well, you showed up,
所以这对你来说一定是件天大的事了
so this must be a super big deal for you.
你忘了昨晚我刚从警♥察♥局
Are you forgetting the part where I picked you up
把你接回去的事了吗
from the police station last night?
现在你却在这
And now you're out here?
你在玩什么把戏 斯黛拉
What are you playing at, Stella?
这不是什么把戏
It isn't a game.
那告诉我你想干什么 咱们就可以打住了
Then tell me what the hell it is, so we can end it.
因为我告诉你 我们不能一直玩躲猫猫
'Cause I'll tell you right now, we can't keep on like we are.
我得一直试图弄清你接下来会去哪
Me trying to figure out where you'll be next.
而你就一直在想办法把所有人都吓一跳
You scaring the crap out of everyone.
我正在办案
I'm in the middle of a case.
你什么时候不在办案
When aren't you?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你想让我做什么 斯黛拉
What do you want me to do, Stella?
我在这 我在努力
I am here. I am trying.
是啊 你是被迫的
Yeah, when you're forced to.
我才回来 我在努力做好
I just got back. I am trying to make this work.
在这陪你 保护你
Be here for you, protect you
同时做我的工作 但我无法兼顾
and, yes, do my job. I can't just do it all.
她就可以
She did.
但是
But,
怎样 你更重要吗
what, you're somehow more important?
当然不是
Of course not.
斯黛拉 听着 停下
Stella, listen. Stop!
你觉得你只有我了 这很糟糕 我明白
You think it sucks having just me. I get it.
但你不只有我 你还有爷爷奶奶 毛琳和利亚姆
But it's not just me. You've got Gramps and Mawline and Liam.
我需要的是你
I needed you!
奥古斯特和我需要你
August and I needed you!
那我们需要找到平衡的方法 斯黛拉
Okay, then we need to find a way to find a balance, Stella,
因为我一接到电♥话♥就得走
because when I get a call, I have to go.
是吗
Do you?
你就非得要走吗
Do you just have to?
你就不能打电♥话♥给你的上司说 "哎呀
You can't call up your boss and say, "Oh, whoops.
我现在应该多关心我的孩子"
Turns out that I'm actually supposed to pay attention to my kids now"?
你想让我说什么
What am I supposed to say here?
我该怎么解决这个问题
How can I fix this?
我不知道 唯一能解决问题的人已经不在了
I don't know! The only one who could have fixed anything is gone.
上车
Get in the truck.
拉米雷斯巡警
Ranger Ramirez.
-今天第二次见面了 -我的搭档沃克和我
- That's twice in one day. - Yeah, my partner Walker and I
仔细考虑了一些事
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表